It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Arrest Democrat Texas State Judge Near Border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
How is this guy still a judge?

Indicted in '05, Valley judge still awaits trial — and keeps drawing $146,418 annually

Delgado, 53, remains on paid suspension getting $146,418 annually from state and Hidalgo County funds. No trial date is set for the two felony charges against him, evading arrest and misuse of official information, as a tiff about which judge should oversee the politicized case is bogged down on appeal.

Published 6:30 am, Sunday, February 11, 2007

Simple, the people who elect him don't care. Debbie Wasserman-Shultz got re-elected by her congressional district after she got fired from the DNC for rigging the primary. The voters are sycophants. They don't care if you do a bunch of crooked, illegal # as long as you share their worldview.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Delgado, 53, remains on paid suspension getting $146,418 annually from state and Hidalgo County funds. No trial date is set for the two felony charges against him, evading arrest and misuse of official information, as a tiff about which judge should oversee the politicized case is bogged down on appeal.

Simple, the people who elect him don't care. Debbie Wasserman-Shultz got re-elected by her congressional district after she got fired from the DNC for rigging the primary. The voters are sycophants. They don't care if you do a bunch of crooked, illegal # as long as you share their worldview.

The people have the good sense to know when their "Dear Leader" is being "targeted" for political reasons.

Remember Washington Mayor Marion Barry? He was crooked too. What was his crime? He fell for an FBI "sting" operation, that created the crime scene, supplied the dope, and enticed him to buy and smoke pot. They secretly filmed him, and jailed him. If it wasn't for the FBI, there would have been no crime at all. The people understood that Barry was "targeted" , so as soon as he got out of prison, they voted him right back into office.

Now you tell me if "evading arrest" and "misuse of information" doesn't sound like "trivial" and "trumped up" charges. Especially, for a "judge". How on earth does a judge "evade arrest", when the cops are present every day in his court?

It doesn't pass the smell test.

And the people know it.

All politics.

Had he not been running to the 13th court of appeals, they wouldn't have bothered with him. But, they are on a program to remove all Democrats from high office, and replace them with Republicans. This is going on everywhere in the nation.

It was the first thing that Trump did, when he entered office. Immediately, remove all Ambassadors, all District Attorneys, etc..

Anger mounts over handling of US attorney firings

If you don't understand that this is a war, to replace all Democrats with Republicans, everywhere, to get that power to set the agenda for the nations direction, then you're just blind.

Voters are smarter than you think.

edit on 4-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

They don't care if you do a bunch of crooked, illegal # as long as you share their worldview.

This is it.

They arent brainwashed. They stood against their brothers and sisters out of a fearful angst of self preservation. That process guides the trajectory of ones moral compass into relative and dangerous realms of thought.

There are thousands among millions here in the USA. Millions among billions in the world. There are still none the less, many people who count themselves the enemy of the common man.

Too many. Of that total, less than half are perpetrators of this system of stifled enslavement. Most are perpetuators. Those that reenforce the illusion and help the great deception along.

Lets remember though, nothing lasts forever.

edit on 2 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: angeldoll

Thank you for being so reasonable and kind, AD. If more would follow your lead (including myself) we wouldn't have the extreme polarization we see so often

Sincerely,

JB

You could have knocked me over with a feather! But thank you.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

So it's a vast right wing conspiracy? Democrats don't do anything wrong? Got it.

God, to go through life that ignorant.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the charges I was referring to in that post you quoted are from 2005. He was crooked way back then. Which is why I asked why he is still in office.

So, your claims that he was somehow targeted now because of some new effort to wipe out Dems does not make sense. It is more likely that he has always been corrupt, but he slipped up enough to get caught again.

ETA: That article referenced in my original quote also discussed a concerted effort by one of his buddy judges to recuse the judge assigned to his case in order to get himself assigned. "Evading arrest" can take many forms. For all we know he was trying to use his influence to evade arrest at the time.
... so much corruption...

edit on 2/4/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

So it's a vast right wing conspiracy? Democrats don't do anything wrong? Got it.

Today, it is a vast right wing conspiracy. Yesterday, it was a vast left wing conspiracy.

The pendulum swings, and has swung.

It's still a conspiracy, though.

Actors and principals, gain and lose power in the cycle, as the system ebbs and flows.

One group always conspiring against the other group.

Right now, Trump is winning.

Tomorrow, he'll lose.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

The people have the good sense to know when their "Dear Leader" is being "targeted" for political reasons.

Remember Washington Mayor Marion Barry? He was crooked too. What was his crime? He fell for an FBI "sting" operation, that created the crime scene, supplied the dope, and enticed him to buy and smoke pot. They secretly filmed him, and jailed him. If it wasn't for the FBI, there would have been no crime at all. The people understood that Barry was "targeted" , so as soon as he got out of prison, they voted him right back into office.

Now you tell me if "evading arrest" and "misuse of information" doesn't sound like "trivial" and "trumped up" charges. Especially, for a "judge". How on earth does a judge "evade arrest", when the cops are present every day in his court?

It doesn't pass the smell test.

And the people know it.

All politics.

Had he not been running to the 13th court of appeals, they wouldn't have bothered with him. But, they are on a program to remove all Democrats from high office, and replace them with Republicans. This is going on everywhere in the nation.

It was the first thing that Trump did, when he entered office. Immediately, remove all Ambassadors, all District Attorneys, etc..

Anger mounts over handling of US attorney firings

If you don't understand that this is a war, to replace all Democrats with Republicans, everywhere, to get that power to set the agenda for the nations direction, then you're just blind.

Voters are smarter than you think.

You could have shortened all of that and just said "It's a vast right wing conspiracy".

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'm not sure if you noticed, but the charges I was referring to in that post you quoted are from 2005. He was crooked way back then. Which is why I asked why he is still in office.

Democrat..Hispanic...Southern State...that's a formula for being a perennial target.

So, your claims that he was somehow targeted now because of some new effort to wipe out Dems does not make sense.

More like "new energy", rather than "new effort". Victory brings with it "optimism" and "new energy" to get things done.

Make America Great "Again".

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Today, it is a vast right wing conspiracy. Yesterday, it was a vast left wing conspiracy.

The pendulum swings, and has swung.

It's still a conspiracy, though.

Actors and principals, gain and lose power in the cycle, as the system ebbs and flows.

One group always conspiring against the other group.

Right now, Trump is winning.

Tomorrow, he'll lose.

Oh ok. Well we can't all be as woke as you bro.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He is probably running drugs

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So, your claims that he was somehow targeted now because of some new effort to wipe out Dems does not make sense. It is more likely that he has always been corrupt, but he slipped up enough to get caught again.

I agree that it looks likely it's due to his past actions. Once in office, an incumbent has the advantage and here in Texas the people don't really take the time to go to the polls. And, seriously, how many people actually dig into the histories of the people running for local offices?

I know that I'm guilty of shrugging and punching buttons when I don't know/remember anything about the people running for office. He may have been running unopposed (for so many local and regional offices there's really only a single candidate.)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yeah, the Texas Rangers do not play.

If they were involved, there's some serious shenanigans afoot.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: toysforadults
who cares what party platform he runs on he's a POS

What did he do that makes him a POS?

being a judge perhaps?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

He replaced all the ambassadors? Just like Obama did? Hang him. Did he sell ambassadorships like Obama yet, or are we waiting on that for his second term?

Same story with the US attorneys. Every administration dismisses them all and then builds them back up.

Why is this scandalous to you?
edit on 4-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is disturbing.......I’ll be interested to find out what he gets indicted for.....

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Follow up to this story:

McALLEN — State District Judge Rodolfo “Rudy” Delgado is charged with bribery in connection with programs that receive federal funds, according to a criminal complaint unsealed Monday.

Federal investigators allege that Delgado, 64, accepted three bribes between November 2016 and January of this year in exchange for favorable judicial consideration on cases pending in the 93rd state District Court, where he presides.

But the thot plickens:

The criminal complaint against Delgado is limited in scope, referring only to three alleged instances of bribery. But in an affidavit that was presented with the complaint, an FBI investigator said he uncovered more information about the district judge over the course of his investigation.

www.mysanantonio.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

They got him for bribery and influence.

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

But in an affidavit that was presented with the complaint, an FBI investigator said he uncovered more information about the district judge over the course of his investigation.

So, while getting him for bribery, the investigation uncovered something else about this judge. Whatever it was, it looks like lots of plastic bins were loaded up and removed from his house.

That's a great big, hmmmmmm!

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I think what the FBI found was that outside the original scope of 3 charges of bribery, there were more instances of bribery beginning as far back as 2008.

www.mysanantonio.com...

The criminal complaint against Delgado is limited in scope, referring only to three alleged instances of bribery. But in an affidavit that was presented with the complaint, an FBI investigator said he uncovered more information about the district judge over the course of his investigation. While the investigation into Delgado began in November 2016, a licensed Texas attorney, referred to as a confidential human source, alleges that bribes made in cash and other items of value started as far back as 2008, according to the court documents.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join