It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrophysicists Have Built The Most Detailed Simulation of The Universe Ever and It's Stunning

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

Try youtubbing "primer field"

2nd

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

no you are here pointer?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I've never fapped till now !!!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

I realized I didn't give you credit for this one. Your writing is a really interesting mix of poetic prose and free association. I'm really glad you shared. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Mind meltingly cool.

And face meltingly cool. Throw on some Dead — Dark Star Orchestra (song was made for this OP) — and invite your friend ‘Cid’

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

There is another to consider; dendrites... trimming on genetic codes and sequences that the brain does in regards to the senses.

Looking at the layout of my "parents" property and how long they have held it? Piss poor... certainly not the sort of care I try to give the small little corner in which I currently dwell. Which of course since there is a "round up" and "nictonic disruptor" fellow up front? Soaking the ground etc with poison? Instead of what I consider the natural way like planting/wearing catnip to keep the mosquitoes away etc?

Not much I can do when dragged through so much poison sludge; the natural routes try to help that are adverse to such things... I use ground water, they have city water and their stuff goes down into the sand filters and hopefully it does not make it into the well for the other house. I drink and use it either way letting the body filter, does not mean I do not care... it just means I care more about all of the land and piece than this silly body that floats along.

Not matter? Never mind as that is just empty space between thought... cease all thought; and the cups full of nonsense are easily heard as a conscious being awake to "all" of this "suchness".

Not the only one; and that is a good thing; some seen and unseen aware and unaware and yet when it is said persistence is memory? Attachment to name and form becomes the true curse as seen in Jainism.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join