It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrophysicists Have Built The Most Detailed Simulation of The Universe Ever and It's Stunning

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

reductionism must first occur is a given into all theorem; it is obvious that is what I am adept at doing... however such a thing cannot be done with the universe in any other manner so naturally when one takes the first step out of the void volition occurs to do or not to do instead of that just being query of to be or not to be... if Romeo was Juliet on that balcony his thought would have been to suicide or not to suicide is the question and as a dead man in the throes of love whats the difference as a self no longer exists he is now love to be taken or discarded... and from her point of view in his eyes looking down upon him those were the only two options to exist for receiving his love if flinging herself to him in earnest or turn away and let the darkness of death over take a man already dead.

Of course reductionism is a fault in the vast infinity as a starting point for creation. Experience of the void knows there is a large force grasping at conglomeration pulling at no discernible point of origin as well as one equally pushing away... this occurring in every single Planck across every sector of space and mass? Means there is no center from which all began as none of it has ever left a single spot except in flights of fancy and conceptual illusion that it has.

pip pip cherrio!

edit on 3-2-2018 by BEBOG because: ap.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I wonder if there are little worlds somewhere in there

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Well I find potassium perchlorate to be much more effective in letting slip these mortal bonds. Were Romeo to declare "Juliet, let us bask upon a column of fire" that's not necessarily a suicide, but depends entirely upon ones Thermal Protection System. Reductionism is dangerous, as it eliminates crucial context, much as numerology ignores factors. It is not implicit that the universe began a miasma, it is merely our best guess. But what if? I think our attempt to rectify non-causal origins with causal existance to be most interesting. It is not impossible, as far as I can reckon. So are we pawns? Or kings?
edit on 3-2-2018 by Zelun because: Romeo would impune, not declare

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: homeskillet
I wonder if there are little worlds somewhere in there

Isn't it wonderful to think about?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun
a reply to: angeldoll

It's "sing among the stars" if I'm not mistaken. Not to derail.

Good grief, we were both wrong.

"Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars

Let me see what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars."

edit on 2/3/2018 by angeldoll because: I like 'dance' better. I'd rather dance among the stars.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Perhaps just bored game that does not run even under the shadow of an arrow from either pawn or king? When consciousness leaps a space it lands in concept and if one leaps into the void of that space with no intent to grasp then there one sits... well as long as such a thing has gone on? A king would say too long have these pawns hung about send them off to war so there is peace at home; all the sword rattling is racking my nerves and paying them is too taxing on my coffers. The pawns vying to be king if even for a day say woo hoo I'm a white or black knight and leap ahead two spaces not even realizing that there is in reality no Hamlet, Romeo or Juliet just Shakespeare... so then one must honestly ask; does this fellow have multiple personalities? and the answer is of course his saving grace as vocation why NO! he's an author.

The label or name given such as astrophysicist etc are honestly just cute covers for madness; and well what else are infinite beings either aware of it or not going to do with their time except to weave more concept into the tapestry known as life? It is as beautiful and as tragic as can be at the very same time.

Like homeskillets darling response.... to which I say to him/her dude without question you know there are and thats just because life as a form is just simply that amazing

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yes. Tony Bennett though. What a class act.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

honestly just cute covers for madness

You've got moxie kid. I'd read your stuff. Why do you think it is that we solid stuffs attach significance to the immaterial? Is it gut reckoning? A desire for reckoning? Our path is just destruction. That's just consumerism. Do we reduce the arts primarily? Or is it something more? Is our function the singularity? How is that a cosmological solution? If life is constructive, how can death be anything but pure entropy?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Why do they play dumb. "We don't know how galaxies form", yeah whatever.

Sine in digital out, takes place in 2 dimensions as the input signal raises octave and can't spiral any tighter, and cracks a rip right into the center,which is where the echo goes.

If they would just admit we are on the echoside, we could move forward. What is it they are hiding? The input source? Calling the output the input?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

the small problem of globular clusters. Julia sets are beautiful but don't exactly match expectations.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I don’t believe that we as humans deserve this planet. Life is a beautiful thing that we take for granted. We populate, reproduce destroy and kill...we are a virus. Though I enjoy my time in this existence I accept and realize that Mother Nature and the universe will always prevail! Beautiful simulation!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Heres a reductionism you may enjoy; entropy and Occams razor are the exact same thing... the thing that really binds us in limitation is the wanting of credit for all the rearrangement of plagiarized concepts as something genuinely one's own. The framework for everything already exists as a trope we continually ad the conceptual coat to the proverbial closet in which truth dwells and act as if there's no lion or witch in there because that requires a wardrobe but that would mean wearing the coat wouldn't it?

So like the emperors clothes we are continually appearing naked in the face of reality and yet pretend to be fully dressed to the hilt in various names adorning a singular form. I am a blank blank and blank and in truth no you are not you are just dragging labels around and tossing others about in such a wake as if they mean something... like no matter how much one has amassed in knowledge all of it is useless on a sinking vessel without life boats if one has not learned to swim.

Yet another world will catch you and in that manner many are ignorant that we have been caught the illusion is that the boat did not sink and yet it did in the other world. It is like the double blind slit experiment the particle behaving exactly how it is expected to behave by the observer in response as its nature can represent and express both a wave and as a particle. Of course we scratch our heads and think that what we are looking at as matter is not intelligent or thinking back at us when in reality it is.

Such an experience as truth only arises or presents itself to an observer when we cease thinking altogether... it is at that point one comes to realize that the entirety of all is alive and aware just as we are and how far that awareness extends is well no different than anyone else as awareness goes like a never ending set of Russian nesting dolls all are self and yet not self at the same time bound up into one being and there are an infinite amount of them in a set constantly occurring and shedding off layer after layer at various rates in a constant exchange of contact.

Such a thing is impermanence and yet impermanence is the only permanent thing which by default cancels itself out; so our attachment to all of these impermanent things as a constant no matter what we want to call a constant like that speed of light lol... pretty slow in getting behind the eye lids when you close them dontcha think? :p

Giving ourselves and others illusion doesn't really perform any other function except the perpetuation of that illusion grasping any part of it and the spider sings with delight wrapping you up all cozy in a blanket one mistakes as a nice warm cozy spot on the couch staring at the weaving of iridescence with a thousand eyes and telling our maggot children it is not a web but interlaced1080P HD television we are watching in our venom induced delirium.

Sure hanging out there like a drop of dew in the light of dawn lulls the passing of time enough to dream one is human and typing about on a forum however many years old etc dreaming within the dream instead of hanging around for a few hours until madam spider is hungry and off again into another dream of the same sort as a ground hog day esque continuance of continuity... too bad others drag so much dung forwards like the beetle instead of realizing it is actually behind them and they are going nowhere fast in moving it all backwards
instead of forward.

Seems to be the nature of this world though, so it is what it is as one has chosen to grasp at it whether on candy stripe legs or not...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
"Deep space" is literally filled with dust and detritus

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Nice find, beautiful depiction! Wonder if there's plans to make a VR game version.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Theres a game called: "no man's sky" which is a get to the center of the universe simulation it functions exactly how Adkillers .GIF image does where one actually gets to the center of a galaxy and then is sling shot through the galactic center into another galaxy reversing polarity of the red or blue shift wave form should be a reverse course sort of just like how the clockwise/counter clockwise works on toilets and sinks depending on location in relation to the earths magnetic poles... since those are in a reversal/flip it will be interesting to see if the toilets and sinks reverse as well

edit on 4-2-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Nice, thank you!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Did you know?: A signal like this is being analyzed in real life, right now.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AdKiller

Your animated diagram isn't properly proportional in energy usage... ? Or is it?

If it's not, it makes sense. If it is, then what is the algorithm for the functions of where all the echos occur relative to the last signal rip point?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Very cool video. But, if you pay attention to the video title, it's a simulation of the strength of the magnetic fields in cosmos, so it doesn't really show the actual matter forming galaxies.

Time evolution of the cosmic magnetic field strength. Blue/purple shows regions of low magnetic energy along filaments of the cosmic web, whereas orange and white indicate regions with significant magnetic energy inside halos and galaxies.

I had never heard of magnetohydrodynamics before, or how they apply to galaxy formation. Google brings up some research papers, but I haven't found any popular science articles on this subject.

Interesting that the people who did this research and video are from a private, non-profit research institute: en.wikipedia.org...

I'd like to see some astrophysicists' critique of this, especially from Phil Plait.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

Sister/Brother we're empty by default. It is intention that defines us as life. Even trees are motive, if static from our perspective. So the void is our playground. It is our motion through the void that defines purpose. There are inertial laws that limit our motion, so that is what becomes interesting. It is limitation that breeds defiance. I just wonder where the defiance will take us.

Our own motion is limited, but we still travel in the void when Earth is our spaceship, everything is in motion, and our perception of standing still is just relative to our immediate needs.
But what got me in the video that Gortex shows, is that, okay it's the big bang, but it's not like a big bang that is created of one tiny place, it's more like a collision, it's so asymmetric,...chaotic, like a train hitting a concrete wall, (yes I know the video represents the magnetic field strengths from 'day' one) but why is it so chaotic from the start.
Anyway after looking at that video I did a simple search, just the words, 'Big Bang asymmetry' I didn't really expect anything directly connected to the Big Bang, but then I found this,

A tiny fraction of a second after the Big Bang, the universe experienced a period of exponential expansion known as inflation. We don’t know what started it yet, but some physicists believe it to be caused by a force field and its associated particle known as the inflation. When cosmic inflation started, the whole visible universe was compressed into a space about the size of a basketball. The energies at play were tremendous, spacetime was incredibly turbulent, and these inflatons were able to form clumps that oscillate in specific regions of space. Scientists call these regions oscillons (yes, physicists are not very imaginative with names). The team discovered that the oscillons that were not symmetric were capable of producing very distinct gravitational waves.

www.iflscience.com...
Now I know these guys are looking for these signature G waves, but it does kind of lean toward the Big Bang itself being something of a not very well ordered collision. Of what kind of forces, I have no idea.

edit on 4-2-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join