It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Trump is the worst President ever

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

you're now lashing out with wild repetition of proven BS

Every word I said is completely true and backed up with evidence.

You are a liar.

And every word I wrote is completely true and backed up by evidence.

You really have to get over your hatred for everything "not-leftist".

It's unhealthy.

Try more fiber and eating more leafy greens.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: CB328

Imagine if Obama did a fraction of what Trump has already done?

ACA seems pretty significant. Significant enough that the sum total of the election, for me and many like me, boiled down to ACA and getting rid of its drain on our finances.

Anything I say to expand on that will sound like hyperbole. But its not.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Hillary...wasnt the first two books about what went wrong enough ? Now you need to post your ideas here ? Sour grapes...but at least you didn't mention the Russians.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Why Trump is the worst president ever according only to Scream-At-The-Sky democrats

Fixed it for ya!

edit on 1414x6714America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

No.
As will become obvious over the next while, the worst president in US history was Obama.

Interception of political opponents lowers Obama to the level of a third world dictator, and using corrupt leaders at some of the intelligence agencies, even more.

Or a Nixon...Just saying.

If you don't think that the republicans spy on the democrats spying on the republicans spying on the democrats, you're naive. It's been going on since the 2 party system has been invented. Plants, double agents, informers, breakins, wiretaps, dirty deals, bribes, blackmail...it's the basic political handbook from...well, everywhere.

To the OP: whether I agree with your post or not, you're certainly adding fuel to the fire and fomenting a certain kind of hatred. Rather than post here in the Mudpit, I think you'd do better to start a grass roots movement supporting candidates of which you approve. Trump isn't my choice, but he won. Clinton wasn't my choice either. But adding hate to an already divisive situation doesn't solve any issues...rather it foments the division, which is what we should be looking to overcome.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

You are a liar.

...again, repeating BS until it becomes cannon in your own mind doesn't make it true, nor does it make it reality.
eleventy bazillion points for tenacious refusal to surrender despite the obvious dead end cliff face' though.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You are a liar.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I think we have found the insult to replace "racist" among the liberal folks. WHich im cool with. Id rather be called a liar than racist, tbh. But damn....i've never seen that word thrown around so much on ATS.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Those claims against Trumo cost the average American tax payer how much money, again? Hmm... how much did the ACA, Solyndra, various overregulations, Benghazi, expanded IRS payouts ($$$ above and beyond what a pandered to individual tax payer paid into the system), etc cost the non-pandered American tax payer? Bill Clinton was absolutely right when he said "it's the economy, stupid" all those years ago.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You are a liar.

And every word I wrote is completely true and backed up by evidence.

You really have to get over your hatred for everything "not-leftist".

It's unhealthy.

Try more fiber and eating more leafy greens.

You said it man! Wow! I'm sick enough of this that I cannot wait till the whole house of cards just comes crashing down. I mean it. This CANT go on for much longer before all Hell breaks loose. I'm surprised it's gone on this long.

There's a split here that's not only destroying relationships but families too. The fabric of this nation has been destroyed. I'm convinced that the media has induced this. It cannot stand forever.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Frankly, in light of the current environment, including a total absence of respect or give-a-damn remaining, I honestly don't understand why any American cares what label the opposing side gives them, ESPECIALLY labels coming out of the minority party side. Theres just no reason to appease that noise anymore, call me whatever... it's all just a dog that won't hunt.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Proof positive that Democrats are pure as the driven snow.
Fighting corruption is dangerous and someone might drop their smartphone.
I find ATS socially fulfilling

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
**Peeks around**....Where did the OP go??????

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Nice sources.

It must really chafe you that many of us voted for him and still support him after all this time (one year and counting).

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
yeah without a doubt, EVER!

you are getting reallly sleeeepppppppyyyy,,,,, sink deeeperr and deeepppeeerrrr as the sound of my voice carrys you away.... no slowly you will begin to hate or love Trump...... deeeperrrrr annnddd dddeeeepppppppeeerrrrr

YOU HATE TRUMP
YOU HATE TRUMP
YOU HATE TRUMP
WE HATE TRUMP
WE HATE TRUMP
WE HATE TRUMP
I HATE TRUMP
I HATE TRUMP
I HATE TRUMP

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

To Delusional Scumbag Progressive Liberals he might seem that way , but to the MAJORITY of Level Headed Hard Working Patriotic Americans , he is the Best President this Country has seen since JFK .

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Along with your opinion about that evidence. ...and that's all it is, opinion. Biased evidence, to boot. But you already know that, but choose to ignore it.

You are a liar.

No. Just someone with whom you disagree. Again, opinion.

I grow increasingly weary of this incessant need for the fringe, on both sides, to resort to calling each other liars. Being wrong, assuming that all of you aren't equally wrong, doesn't make one a liar, it merely makes one wrong.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
I'm convinced that the media has induced this.

I believe you're right but liberals appear to be completely unaware of this obvious fact.

WHY? This is what I believe is keeping them 100% blinded to reality...

The critical knowledge to have about the media is to understand that Whoever Controls The Media Controls The World. It is also very important to really understand Who REALLY Controls The Mainstream Media?

Mainstream Media Must Be Shut Down The truth of the matter is that Donald Trump is showing the American people why the Mainstream Media — especially in its current incarnation — must be shut down and replaced ASAP. The amount of damage inflicted to the entire planetary civilization by the MSM is so pervasive, profound and pernicious that only by taking it over will anything on planet Earth ever change for the better.

The Mainstream Media Has Become A Criminal Accomplice To Naked Campaign Fraud And Election Theft

Clinton vs. Trump? No, It’s the Media vs. America

The Mainstream Media Has Become A Criminal Accomplice To Naked Campaign Fraud And Election Theft

The collusion has made the MSM simply an organization of the Democrat Party

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Good Morning CB328. I hope you can't get this image out of your brain!
P.S...Thanks to Trumps Tax and Jobs Act, UPS is contributing $5 billion dollars to pension plans, which will secure retirement benefits for both union and non-union employees like myself.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Jeez, don't you never trumpets get tired of throwing your little temper tantrums? Especially with a bunch of made up "proof" that you obviously pulled out of your colon.

He's President, and doing a damn fine job. Turn off the pretty people on TV and go take a midol or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join