It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real reason Dems hate Russia...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Among a variety of other reasons (including exposing Dems as weak/ineffective/insincere), Dems hate Putin because he refuses to kowtow to special interests or pander to demographics who feel this (or another) country owes them something like the Dems enjoy doing so much. Putin doesn't compare to Trump, but he's 1000x the leader Obama and ESPECIALLY Hillary Clinton ever could've been.

Couldn't agree with that statement more. This is America. If you don't want to be an American, assimilate into American and live the American way of life, what good are you? Find another country that actually fits who you are, instead of expecting a nation of ~290,000,000 flag waving patriots (Dems not included in this number) to change.

Although I'd take Putin over nearly any Democrat, any time any day.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This is too funny.
Wonder how the Don's signature vodka did there?a reply to: JBurns

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I wonder how the Dems would feel about hundreds of thousands of undocumented Russians coming into America?

Food for thought.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

That's a shame, that you'd take a foreign adversary trying to fundamentally change (wreck) our most sacred institutions and democracy over your fellow Americans because politics.

That's not very patriotic.

At all.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

That "Trump ties" image.....supremely funny...good one !!

...and as I posted before, the real reason Democrats hate Americans is:

edit on 3-2-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

That's a shame, that you'd take a foreign adversary trying to fundamentally change (wreck) our most sacred institutions and democracy over your fellow Americans because politics.

At all.

I thought we were designed to be a republic?

Those foreign adversaries will need to take a number and get in line behind all of our duel citizens that are doing a find job of ruining this country from the inside.

Patriotism = stranglehold on any opinion that differs from our current establishments proclamations.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

At all.

Perhaps a different phrasing is that Jburns prefers a person that admits openly to his character rather than the lying, thieving, back stabbing, UN-American LEADERS of the Democrat party that think nothing of lying to their base and slipping a shank into their own members.

Maybe that is what was meant!
edit on 3-2-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I can`t understand why the Dems say they hate Russia so much.If you compare the domestic policies of the old Soviet Union to the Democrats there really isn`t much difference,especially since they tried to turn the FBI into a KGB style outfit.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Your thoughts here are so full of holes it got me to laughing. There is a three word site you should go to and feel more at home. You are one of those camp types, me and them with no area’s in between. I get more upset with the narrowness than most anything, most of my friends are conservative, yet I am the opposite in may ways, yet we get along famously, left up to the camps we would hate. My people were here before the whites took over and no, I am not a flag waving American, I am a human wandering a strange and changing land, I am of this earth, like a stranger in a strange land and I will live life as I see fit, so get a god dam life.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Picking amongst wolves....hardly a real choice to have to make.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Screw Democracy.

Democracy is a bunch of wolves voting to eat a sheep. Liberty is a heavily armed sheep contesting the vote.

Unconstrained/unfettered democracy is known as "mob rule" and is a form of tyranny. No thank you.

EDIT: I do agree that Putin is an autocratic ####. But he's still better than a vast majority of Dems: Pelosi, Schiff, etc. For some unthinkable reason, I almost like Chuck Schumer though. Maybe because deep down inside I think he's a decent and honorable man that's been sucked into this insane media-fueled hate fest. At this point, not going along with it would only hurt him personally (maybe even cost him his job). That is pure speculation on my end, though.
edit on 2/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

Happy I could brighten up your evening.

Beats pounding each other over the head with info neither of us care to hear, right?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

At all.

Perhaps a different phrasing is that Jburns prefers a person that admits openly to his character rather than the lying, thieving, back stabbing, UN-American LEADERS of the Democrat party that think nothing of lying to their base and slipping a shank into their own members.

That is darn near exactly my point! Well said sir

At least with Pootie, we know what he is an autocratic, authoritarian . It is the dishonesty, conspiracy and most of all personal affronts that did it for me. I can accept a politician making a mistake. But when they refuse to own up to it, accept the punishment/apologize/make things right is when I have a problem. But to start a criminal investigation against a political adversary? That is exactly what Putin would do. Those who claim to despise the air he breathes should probably stop using his playbook.

Even still to this day, regardless of all the illegal wiretapping and rumors and what not, if those involved in it would simply come clean and own up to it, I'd at least respect them. Of course an apology doesn't/can't excuse criminal activities, but it sure as heck does show character and ethics. Lying never helps. Doubling down on a lie, and continuing to run with it despite having a large preponderance of evidence is not right

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Couldn't agree with that statement more.

Well, except that as is the case with nearly every political meme consisting of a picture of some polarizing or beloved figure with words on it...

It's a BS quote.

Putin never said it.

I quoted you ( "Couldn't agree with that statement more" ) to make a point. The meme resonated with you because it affirmed your own personal biases and views - so whether it was accurate or not was secondary to feeling validated.

In moments like these the usual response is something like "Well it doesn't matter if the person really said it or not - it's still a message that matters" - to which I always respond:

Fair enough. But if the message carries it's own merits, then why is it being delivered in the form of an appeal to authority?

edit on 2/3/18 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

originally posted by: whywhynot

At all.

Even still to this day, regardless of all the illegal wiretapping and rumors and what not, if those involved in it would simply come clean and own up to it, I'd at least respect them. Of course an apology doesn't/can't excuse criminal activities, but it sure as heck does show character and ethics. Lying never helps. Doubling down on a lie, and continuing to run with it despite having a large preponderance of evidence is not right

Dead center again, but you know the really crazy part? In history the politicians that screw up somehow that will simply look the camara in the eye fess up and apologize are normally forgiven and live to fight another day. It’s against history and their best interest to keep up the spin and the lies. They will be tripped up in them.

I guess they cannot help themselves.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Putin is spot on.

Too bad we have an entire party that caters to minorities instead of taking care of the majority of U.S. citizens. The entire Democratic party relies on illegals, minorities and those on Government entitlements. How any working American would vote for these clowns I can't understand.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Screw Democracy.
[...]

Unconstrained/unfettered democracy is known as "mob rule" and is a form of tyranny. No thank you.

Wow.

Sounds like you hate the idea of America, its founding principles, its most sacred institutions, the Constitution, and all it stands for.

No wonder you like Putin/Russia so much.

I hope you don't call yourself an American, or a patriot.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Picking amongst wolves....hardly a real choice to have to make.

No, siding with a foreign authoritarian undermining the very nature of the United States over fellow Americans, even if in disagreement with the politics, should not be a choice.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

At all.

I have to question anyone that actively supports the RNC or the DNC in one breath then tries to suggest (with a straight face) someone else is trying to fundamentally change America. We already have 2 established parties in this county that have been working hard at that my entire life.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I have to question anyone that actively supports the RNC or the DNC in one breath then tries to suggest (with a straight face) someone else is trying to fundamentally change America. We already have 2 established parties in this county that have been working hard at that my entire life.

And I question anyone who supports a foreign government actively trying to undermine America and its most fundamental and sacred institutions.

Yeah, the two part system is a sham, but that is beside the point.
edit on 3-2-2018 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join