It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q again. . .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
At its core, my argument is this:

I refuse to watch my great country burn just so some kids who lost an election can feel better about it. This is the most stunning (and embarrassing) example of a temper tantrum I've ever seen. This entire anti-Trump narrative is a house of cards, built on one level of bull####/rumor/lies/opinion after the next. The only thing its missing is any actual evidence.

You know, evidence like The Russian propaganda Schiff claimed would be in the MEMO There was none. Where was the Russian propaganda? Crying wolf, YET. AGAIN.

There has not been a single claim made against Trump that has been proven (in RE: this nonsense narrative).

Instead of opening their minds to reality/available evidence (which is all we have to work with, anyway), they'd rather engage in baseless speculation (parading it as fact, of course) and society destroying rhetoric.

I've tried being nice, I've tried being logical. Now I'm just plain tired of it. Obviously there are rules to follow, but I don't plan to cut any such individuals any slack. I will use logical arguments, available evidence/material and factual rebuttals to combat these blanketed false statements/accusations wherever I see them. This is my nation, my flag and my Constitution that is at stake. And with so much on the line, I assure each and every pusher of this false narrative that I couldn't care less about your "feelings" at this point.

Evidence or it never happened. My new personally policy of challenging propaganda/disinformation. It is so far past due for some people to put up or shut up.

This is why I like you my friend!

Not much more needs to be said but I will simply say that the left seem to be most shallow, and have no clue what is actually on the line for our nation during this very pivotal period. Its like they just want to get the last word in, even if its complete BS.

Its simply immature.

You and I, along with most others want to see corruption on both sides exterminated but we have to collaborate to force our government to come clean. We are far from that point.

And yes, we also see Trump’s shortcomings and checkered past. But he wont be there long...the government in the form of the deep state, FBI, IRS, CIA, etc. will remain and require draining. Period

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The changes can be achieved on a one to one basis, one applies what one wants as if one is planting seeds. Then one keeps doing it whether there is a direct sprout or not. On a daily basis, one continues to plant what one would like to be included in the daily reality.a reply to: MotherMayEye

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

My girl friend took her poodles and ran off with someone named after the author of "Cabbages and Kings" so I hear you..

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I wish I had time to do the whole Q Thing. But from what I have learned I do have an answer for you.

A new generation of politicians not beholden to any system. We have to take it back ourselves. Find the person in your group of friends best suited for the job whether its a high school student or a construction worker or just a snazzy dresser and a smooth talker, and form a team around them. Learn the procedures and take a county seat, or a city counsel position or a mayoral election, and get the momentum going from there to get The People excited about politics and change and move on to the house, the senate, the white house... and the rest of the world should do the same.

If every person in the US gave $1, including a dollar for each child or elderly or other person unable to come up with their own dollar...thats $350 million. We have more than they do. Imagine if each person was really excited and motivated, and gave $10? What could we do with 3 1/2 billion? Now imagine everyone worked their butts off, and saved up $100 (i could do it in a day) to donate? now we have more ythan most fortunes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join