It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q again. . .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Ok, we’ve had some threads about whether ‘Q’ is legitimate or a hoax of some kind. I want to take the discussion beyond that…

First, I want to make it clear that even though I am extremely skeptical, I find ‘Q’ theorists to be among the best of the bunch, on ATS. Yes, you can find some uncomfortable theories from some — and I suspect there are other ‘Q’ theorists who may be put off themselves sometimes — but they keep it all in check for the sake of politeness or genuine agreement, and not getting their thread shut down.

But, I like anyone who wants corruption exposed in government because I , too, believe it exists and it’s worse than any of us can probably imagine. I share the same hopes. Mine are just completely out of reach while ‘Q’ theorists can almost taste theirs.

However, I present this topic with the knowledge that nearly every single person enjoying the ‘Q’ theories has also stated an understanding that there is some chance ‘Q’ is a hoax.

So....What if ‘Q’ is a hoax?

What are you/we going to do to make the changes we all want to see if it turns out that corruption is not being exposed and the swamp is not being drained? Or if the swamp is drained and then filled again with new swamp creatures?

What if ‘Q’ is a hoax of the worst kind?

If exposing corruption is important, what action can we take to make sure it happens regardless of 'Q?' These are not easy questions, but I want 'Q' theorists to come up with one suggestion each -- big or small....I don't care if you think it's undoable, insurmountable, weak....maybe it will be you that inspire real change?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Maybe Q is a social experiment to see if people are losing confidence/faith in centralized systems or not. Technology has the potential to create self sustaining nodes that are independent of things like government or banking, so maybe it's more or less research to see the extent that people are becoming disillusioned with centralized control systems.

It would be a big deal for the current crop of elites who exist and profit solely from centralized control of the human race so this level of experimentation/research would be justifiable from their perspective.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I don't trust anonymous sources. Be them 3 letter or single letter varieties.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
I don't trust anonymous sources. Be them 3 letter or single letter varieties.

Me either.

I was more looking for ideas about how people can make the changes if it becomes clear to enough people that the government isn't ever going to fix itself.

And I don't believe it ever will. I am hoping there will be other believers if 'Q' turns out to be a hoax...if/when that ever becomes apparent.

edit on 2/3/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

By ballot box or bullet box.....

That is the only way.

The issue lies in our culture. We love to stare on voyeuristically, and tend to put things that matter in the back seat behind the salacious.

Media tries to create a product that appeals widely, making sure to cater to the folks who care more about fluff.

At the center of all of this is Smith Mundt being repealed.

So either we make folks aware of the Smith Mundt issue, and begin reclaiming our nation one seat at a time....or we march on DC. Its the only 2 ways I can see.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I for one am just intrigued by the polite flow of information, and exchange
of ideas and theories. So there is no danger that I can see,
since I am not putting my trust in Q, or anyone else per se.

I'm sure that the participants are posting with free will and
are experienced enough with this type of free thought
exercise to withstand any disappointment that might come.

Beyond that, if one is just observing, again I see no harm in that either.

The Q thread is an experiment, a different paradigm in that it is
a collective, and a collective responding.

Besides, time will tell and there are plenty of conspiracies
that have panned out to be absolutely the spot on truth.

What's to lose?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Don't take your political cues from someone who is playing out a spycraft novel where he is the invisible hand that moves the pieces.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

By ballot box or bullet box..... 

The ballot box brought us to this point.

We might end up needing to switch boxes.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So....What if ‘Q’ is a hoax?

Even if it is, what harm is it doing by asking questions and causing some of us to seek the answers and connect some dots? We have already learned so much from following the breadcrumbs.

What if ‘Q’ is a hoax of the worst kind?

What are you thinking it could be?

It could be gathering data on how people coalesce in their thinking. Maybe it is teaching an AI such as Sophia about the human consciousness and how humans process information.

Maybe there is a problem(s) to be solved and it is so deep and interwoven that one person or even an agency of persons cannot solve alone. They need the collective consciousness of deep thinkers and "autists" to unravel it.

Whatever or whoever Q is, it has brought out the determination to clean up corruption and take back the soul of our country if nothing else. That is a general result. Many specific outcomes person by person also come into play...I woud say, in a positive way.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I don't believe it either. In my view, it is only a matter of time until this "cold" conflict that is limited to extreme division/information operations expands into a true hot conflict.

Sad but true. Neither half has backed down, or even shown signs of being amendable to backing down. And with the evidence of corruption likely leading to a DOJ reorganization/Mueller firing, I can see the left deciding to get violent (as they always do when they don't get their way) and heat things up.

Of course they're no match for the US Government/patriots, but that hasn't stopped other far-left revolutionary movements. On top of that, you have morons like Susan Sarandon advocating for/working toward this kind of BS

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Maybe there is a problem(s) to be solved and it is so deep and interwoven that one person or even an agency of persons cannot solve alone. They need the collective consciousness of deep thinkers and "autists" to unravel it.

Whatever or whoever Q is, it has brought out the determination to clean up corruption and take back the soul of our country if nothing else. That is a general result. Many specific outcomes person by person also come into play...I woud say, in a positive way.

I am just asking for ideas on how to make the most of the enthusiasm and hopefulness IF it turns out that the swamp is not being drained....

I'm not in the camp that it's automatically harmful if 'Q' is a hoax. It could be. But it doesn't have to be. That's what this thread is about.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
At its core, my argument is this:

I refuse to watch my great country burn just so some kids who lost an election can feel better about it. This is the most stunning (and embarrassing) example of a temper tantrum I've ever seen. This entire anti-Trump narrative is a house of cards, built on one level of bull####/rumor/lies/opinion after the next. The only thing its missing is any actual evidence.

You know, evidence like The Russian propaganda Schiff claimed would be in the MEMO There was none. Where was the Russian propaganda? Crying wolf, YET. AGAIN.

There has not been a single claim made against Trump that has been proven (in RE: this nonsense narrative).

Instead of opening their minds to reality/available evidence (which is all we have to work with, anyway), they'd rather engage in baseless speculation (parading it as fact, of course) and society destroying rhetoric.

I've tried being nice, I've tried being logical. Now I'm just plain tired of it. Obviously there are rules to follow, but I don't plan to cut any such individuals any slack. I will use logical arguments, available evidence/material and factual rebuttals to combat these blanketed false statements/accusations wherever I see them. This is my nation, my flag and my Constitution that is at stake. And with so much on the line, I assure each and every pusher of this false narrative that I couldn't care less about your "feelings" at this point.

Evidence or it never happened. My new personally policy of challenging propaganda/disinformation. It is so far past due for some people to put up or shut up.
edit on 2/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I think that path's end-game is quite clear
Tyranny is incompatible with our future, and would have to be handled using whatever means necessary to ensure the Constitution is defended and upheld. The only silver lining is that it'd give us a chance to truly restore a Constitutional government that is actually accountable/beholden to the people, and not the farce side-show we have today.

Admittedly, ousting Obumma and replacing him with Trump has been a major win. But the fact he has been unable to (as of yet) defeat the deep state traitors is not looking promising. The one thing I know for certain is that unlike the generations before us, we can't sit on our hands and pass the buck on to the next generation. This country either lives or dies with us, ladies and gentlemen. Make no mistake about that.

Lets just hope that isn't the case. For all of our sake! Trump has been doing an exemplary job, and I'm perfectly happy letting him sort this out. But it is helpful to point out that patriots should be ready to defend the lawful President and Constitution as well, if any attempt were made to remove him from office unlawfully (or under any pretext arising from the witch-hunt, whether under color of law or not)

EDIT: I suppose another option would be dissolution of the Union. Which given both sides' stark political differences, might not be such a horrible thing. Of course you'd need a "moderate-land" too. However that would work out. Mutually assured destruction prevents war, just like it does between any other sovereign nations. Obviously the Constitution/DOI doesn't preclude any such action.

edit on 2/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I am just asking for ideas on how to make the most of the enthusiasm and hopefulness IF it turns out that the swamp is not being drained....

I guess I don't understand the question. If the swamp doesn't get drained, I think the enthusiasm and hopefulness will do one of two things...either peter out into complacency or rise up in a revolution that rivals anything we have yet seen.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I guess I don't understand the question. If the swamp doesn't get drained, I think the enthusiasm and hopefulness will do one of two things...either peter out into complacency or rise up in a revolution that rivals anything we have yet seen.

And I want to try to help make sure it doesn't peter out into complacency...just in case.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Well if someone wants to know what Q is all about just visit the Q threads and read up on our research. The anti-Q threads are filled with vitriol and insults towards us. That's why i no longer bother replying in them. Good luck finding any of that BS in both of the Q threads. I learned a lot in following Q's crumbs and we have some of the best researchers in our midst to figure it out together. We welcome everyone to join in and contribute in any way they can or want. The people in these threads proved to me that there is still hope for a better future for all of us. We promote Compassion,Acceptance and Unity but i guess branding us as nutjobs is easier for some people.

Edit: They can blame,insult,scream at me all they want because i'm not going anywhere. Where we go One, we go All. We the People.

edit on 3-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: added clarification

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Well if someone wants to know what Q is all about just visit the Q threads and read up on our research. The anti-Q threads are filled with vitriol and insults towards us. That's why i no longer bother replying in them. Good luck finding any of that BS in both of the Q threads. I learned a lot in following Q's crumbs and we have some of the best researchers in our midst to figure it out together. We welcome everyone to join in and contribute in any way they can or want. The people in these threads proved to me that there is still hope for a better future for all of us. We promote Compassion,Acceptance and Unity but i guess branding us as nutjobs is easier for some people.

Blame,insult,scream at me all you want because i'm not going anywhere. Where we go One, we go All. We the People.

What?

How can people in the 'Q' thread -- including you -- have not noticed me join in? How can you not notice how positive this thread is and how I haven't called 'Q' theorists names and insulted them? How I have appreciated the spirit and enthusiasm?

If you feel marginalized, unappreciated, unheard...try walking in my shoes on ATS .

Geez.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Before we forget the motivation behind it all...

2014 PDF

Todays search

Real or fake?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Sorry that wasn't directed at you. I made that clear in the Q thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You just used a copy/paste reply here, didn't you? Didn't read the OP, didn't read the replies....just moved at the first twitch of jerk in the knee.

LOL

Come on man.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join