It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Break down the memo for me. I must be stupid

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: fiverx313

Nice the memo was released and its nonsense I gues?!?!

BWAHAHAHA I gotta go watch the news!!

Wow.

Hope they tell you when you have to crap so you don't mess your panties.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: libertytoall

originally posted by: Painterz
Yeah, it's just a speculative memo written by one guy that contains nothing much of anything but one guy's opinion.

We need to see evidence. Not opinions.

But we won't see that evidence while it's all still under investigation.

Until then, all this drama is just smoke-screening by both sides.

Under investigation by who? The very people who should be investigated? I won't hold my breathe how that turns out..

I have been saying for months that Mueller team, which is filled with people that have worked for hillarys team in the past, donated to her, sent texts saying they liked her and hated trump, was very troubling.

Anti trump people told me that this was no problem, bias shouldnt matter.

I said if the shoe was on the other foot, and pro trump people were in investigative positions, they would feel differently, and they assured me that wouldnt be the case.

Now all I hear is about how biased nunes is, and how its a huge problem. Imagine if nunes was in charge of actually leading a criminal investigation into the fbi and dnc.

But again, these people have no problem with the bias people on muellers team investigating trump.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Right now it appears to me to be two things.

It's door 3, Republicans are asshats and massively exaggerate everything.

Yes there seem to have been some problems in the way this was done, but Trump and his people are still criminals regardless of the process.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I hope that people understand that this situation is no different from the Watergate scandal of the 70's.

People can deny all they want, but the similarities are almost identical.

Who would have thought the Democratic party wouldn't remember what happened, in the 70's, with Nixon and why he was almost impeached. smh
edit on 3-2-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oh wait here's a thread on it.

And yes I'm pimping my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Yes there seem to have been some problems in the way this was done, but Trump and his people are still criminals regardless of the process.

And, yet, the 'problems' in the process will be what destroys this investigation and any hope you have that Trump and his people will be prosecuted.

Due process is guaranteed and protected by the U.S. Constitution...not 'problem process.'

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Indeed your right, but just like the Trump logic, you have this all distorted.

Trump is abusing power not any democrats.

Its Trump who won’t reveal his taxes as every modern day candidate has done so

Its Trump who is abusing his office by making money off the office

It’s Trump making crazy nominations to powerful posts

It’s Trump clearly lying practically every time he opens his mouth

It’s Trump abusing his power and deceiving people by manipulating the congress to lie for him

I could go on and on and on...

To dismiss all of that and more and accuse anyone else of Watergate style crimes is sheer blindness

edit on 3-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
@ the OP

It's really gonna mess you up, waking up and all.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Look above for prime example of TDS.

eta: sorry, above the above.

edit on 3-2-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

And, yet, the 'problems' in the process will be what destroys this investigation and any hope you have that Trump and his people will be prosecuted.

Due process is guaranteed and protected by the U.S. Constitution...not 'problem process.'

What due process are you referring to here?

Due process for Carter Page?

This memo has nothing to do with Trump

If Trump cared about due process he wouldn’t have threatened to fire Session because he had the sense to recuse himself

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Look above for prime example of TDS.

Take me away to the plantation baby. Keep your limbs inside the vehicle and buckle up.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Its Trump who won’t reveal his taxes as every modern day candidate has done so

I'd like to address this.

We have no idea if the tax returns that any candidate has ever released are authentic.

For some truly disturbing reason, the People are not allowed to authenticate documents presented to them with the government agencies in custody of them.

After the Obama birth certificate debacle, I no longer trust any document that a candidate claims is authentic if they are unwilling to authorize the custodial agency to authenticate them for any member of the voting public who requests it.

If they hide behind privacy laws, it's only reasonable to assume they have provided the public with fraudulent records.

Trump could release fraudulent tax records that show he anonymously gave millions to Planned Parenthood and BLM. You are helpless to prove they are fraudulent unless he also authorizes the IRS to authenticate them.

edit on 2/3/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Then why did Trump get on Sessions because he recused himself ?

You folks don't see the obvious; that Trump distorts things only to protect himself, not any issues of justice.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

You are Correct on both counts. Nothing will be revealed to the public, only token sacrifices by underlings, another commission will be appointed to talk about Reform...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I don't think you're missing much honestly. This whole memo thing plus everything else that has been going on has done nothing but turned everyone into spectators. Instead of people actually getting up and changing things themselves, protesting or whatever else would actually cause change, they sit back and watch the scripted drama unfold without moving as much as a finger to cause real change themselves.

They have bought into the narrative and believe that the government will fix itself. That's the most backwards logic I've ever heard, but they keep chasing the carrot at the end of the stick, loving the drama the entire way, tuning in daily instead of flipping the script and actually doing anything themselves.

They've turned us all into fans in the grandstands watching instead of actually participating and making change ourselves.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That wouldn't be hard to disprove since the IRS has records of them.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

What due process are you referring to here?

Due process for Carter Page?

This memo has nothing to do with Trump

If Trump cared about due process he wouldn’t have threatened to fire Session because he had the sense to recuse himself

It does if evidence *against Trump* resulted from evidence obtained through the FISA warrant. Then that evidence becomes poisoned fruit.

Or that's the theory...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

That wouldn't be hard to disprove since the IRS has records of them.

Did you even read what I wrote?

The IRS doesn't release tax records that are protected by privacy laws. They don't authenticate them either if they are protected by privacy laws. Unless Trump authorized the IRS to authenticate them or release what they have on record...you would have no way of proving if they were authentic or fraudulent.

Welcome to the world that birthers got to understand over the last 10 years.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

The FISA material is legally fine.

It’s just the distorted one sided interpretation of the GOP memo that claims its something wrong with it.

They have no legal claim against that FISA material

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The FISA material is legally fine.

It’s just the distorted one sided interpretation of the GOP memo that claims its something wrong with it.

They have no legal claim against that FISA material

Oh, no...they may very well have to throw out everything garnered through that FISA warrant. IF the FISA warrant was authorized solely on the dossier info about Carter Page's visit to Moscow, then all the evidence that came from it is unusable and inadmissible.

For example...if a warrant for Trump's tax records was authorized based on something learned through the Page FISA warrant...then that warrant is not lawful. And so on.

Fruit from the poisoned tree.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join