It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Break down the memo for me. I must be stupid

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

A trend? It's the critical method and it pretty much boils down to "put up or shut up". Why do you let me mock the crap out of your silly ass for putting all your faith in the non-memorizable memo of the year now?

And where were you folks in the thread for Trumps change of stance regarding the new surveillance crap? You guys crack me up, this is going to be fun.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I for one will wait to hear what Q has to say about it.

And now we're talking.

My little blue unicorn says that's a great plan of action. We could do some research on satanic messes while we wait for the critical next bits of intel, fills our heads with some great ideas to ponder and such...

It's not mind control or something, we are independent! We depend on noth...

Wait.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Grambler

a reply to: Grambler

Then why did Trump get on Sessions because he recused himself ?

You folks don't see the obvious; that Trump distorts things only to protect himself, not any issues of justice.

Yet sessions did recuse himself.

Did lynch recuse herself after the tarmac meeting?

Nope.

How is this resposnive to the fact that if people have a problem with bias from nunes, then they should have a problem with the biased agents in the clinton and trump investigations.

She did recuse herself, that’s why Comey took over the decision process

Nope!

She deferred the decision to prosecute to the FBI when if she did recuse herself, it would have went to an asst AG.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Amazing, all of a sudden the GOP are so into civil rights.

All those years when the FBI WAS BREAKING DOWN THE DOORS OF BLACK PANTHERS AND KILLING SOME OF THEM…

Wiretapping MLK and doing all kinds of stuff through Cointelpro, all of a sudden a case against a lying ass billionaire they get all bent out of shape.

Sure, they relied somewhat, on a known reliable MI6 agent.

They get warrants based on criminals, drug dealers, prostitutes all the time. So what so bad as a ex-MI6 agent ?

Any of them running for POTUS at the time?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

So what even if the FBI hedged a bit on a warrant to follow this geek all over Russia. SO WHAT

It has nothing to do directly with Trump.

In fact the FBI AGAIN I REPEAT HELPED TRUMP WIN!!!!!!!

THEY DIDN’T EXPOSE THEIR INVESTIGATION OF TRUMP!!!!!
THAT’S ALL THEY HAD TO DO!!!!!!

GOT IT

Does it get through the gray matter ?

Didn't Trump say Comey told him he wasn't under investigation 3 times but alluded to it in the press?

That's why Trump was mad at him, he would say he WASN'T being investigated.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here come da Judge!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: amazing

here is a good breakdown i found, hopefully this informs you,

alternatively you could just read the memo yourself as i have, its only like 2 pages...

Short version: Hillary & DNC paid people to create fake information that they used through Obama's DOJ & FBI to get warrants to spy on their political opponents.

Longer version:

1. Trump was winning the election and all known Trump scandals were not working for the DNC

2. DNC hires a smear company called "Fusion GPS" to dig up dirt on Trump

3. Fusion GPS employee, Christopher Steele, is paid $160,000 by the DNC and Clinton campaign to produce dirt on Trump

4. Chris Steele fabricates a dossier that includes known fictitious scandals

5. Steele: "[I] was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being President."

6. Fusion GPS gives Steele's dossier to the FBI

7. FBI knows with certainty both the political origins of the dossier and Steele's financers

8. FBI tries to use dossier to get a FISA warrant to tap Trump, but the judge turns them down

9. Steele, under direction of DNC, leaks his fake dossier to various news outlets

10. The reporters that pick up the story for Yahoo and NBC work for Fusion GPS (DNC)

11. FBI shows FISA judge that news outlets are "other sources"

12. There are no other sources besides Christopher Steele and the FBI knows this

13. Deputy Attorney General of the FBI's wife worked for Fusion GPS – this was kept secret from FISA courts

14. Judge grants FISA warrant

15. FBI spies on Trump and finds nothing incriminating to justify the tap

16. Continue getting renewals on FISA warrant with fake news despite producing no new evidence (new evidence is a legal requirement for renewals)

17. Kept Trump tapped for the remainder of the campaign

18. President Obama has full access to FBI reports including campaign strategies, etc.

19. Obama *presumably* shares this information with Hillary for an advantage

20. Trump repeatedly states publicly that he has been bugged and the MSM laugh about it

21. MSM is certain Trump is going to lose, claims the election can't be hacked

22. Trump miraculously wins the election

23. MSM panic, claims Russia hacked election

24. DNC begins to panic, calls for FBI investigation of Trump as failsafe

25. Literally no evidence of any wrongdoing

26. Slowly the truth comes out

27. DNC, Hillary, Obama, and MSM say that this Memo release is meant to derail the boogeyman investigation

28. Only mention of Russia is when Fusion GPS sent a Russian lawyer to meet Trump's transition team

29. Devin Nunes says there are more memos on the way!

Laws Broken:

4th Amendment to the United States Constitution

18 U.S. Code § 371

18 U.S. Code § 1001

18 U.S. Code § 1623

18 U.S. Code § 2384

Oh, is that all?

Lefties are still playing the "nothing to see here" card?

Lol.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: amazing

The DOSSIER is an obvious propaganda piece authored by CHIRSTOPHER STEELE WHO WAS PAID BY HILLARYS TEAM claiming TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA TO STEAL THE ELECTION.

Here are the relevant issues..

1) STEELE is an established HILLARY shill who WAS PAID BY HER T GET DIRT ON TRUMP WHICH HE GOT FROM THE KREMLIN>

2) STEELE COULD ADMIT WHO IS SOURCES WERE, BUT HE WONT, AND HILLARYS TEAM AND THE DNC LIED ABOUT PAYING HIM FOR OVER A YEAR.

3) STEELE DIDNT EVEN GO TO RUSSIA, AND HIS DOSSIER HAS EASILY DISPROVEN CLAIMS

I have never seen people scream to be lied to so loudly..

1) Steele was an independent researcher hired by Fusion GPS who was hired by someone on the Clinton campaign. Not sure how this makes him a Hillary shill.

2) Assange could put the whole seth rich thing to bed by releasing his sources too. But intelligence gathers do not reveal sources to the public at large most of the time. Also the Clinton Campaign paid Fusion GPS who in turn contracted work out to Steele. I dont think they ever lied about paying Fusion GPS.

3) Correct he contacted people he knew from his time working for MI6's Russia desk. No reason for an ex-spy to go to Russia when a phone call is all he needed.

P.S. Shouting doesnt make what you type more real.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
AP News, oops, minor correction...

apnews.com...

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a story Feb. 2 about a Republican memo on the Russia investigation, The Associated Press erroneously reported that a former British spy’s work on an opposition research project was initially funded by the conservative Washington Free Beacon. Though the former spy, Christopher Steele, was hired by a firm that was initially funded by the Washington Free Beacon, he did not begin work on the project until after Democratic groups had begun funding it.

edit on 3-2-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
THIS Memo thing is getting nuttier by the hour!

Schiff is now saying that the Republican Memo proves that Trump's people colluded with Russia.
www.msn.com... tp

But the Democrat rebuttal Memo says that the Democrat memo is a lie.

Which means that Trump's people DID NOT collude with the Russians to deliver the election to Trump.

WTF?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
THIS Memo thing is getting nuttier by the hour!

Schiff is now saying that the Republican Memo proves that Trump's people colluded with Russia.
www.msn.com... tp

But the Democrat rebuttal Memo says that the Democrat memo is a lie.

Which means that Trump's people DID NOT collude with the Russians to deliver the election to Trump.

WTF?

Um... did you read your own article with Schiff's tweet in it?

Quite the opposite, Mr. President. The most important fact disclosed in this otherwise shoddy memo was that FBI investigation began July 2016 with your advisor, Papadopoulos, who was secretly discussing stolen Clinton emails with the Russians.

He doesnt say it proves that Trump conspired with the Russian but that the investigations into Russian/Trump campaign began well before the Dossier was created.

No where in the article is the substance of the DEM memo reported on.

Begs the question... why dont you tell the truth about your own sources?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

A) first you need to establish that the FBI usually sites their sources when applying for a warrant..

I would be shocked if they Normally do..

B) you have no idea what evidence the fbi used to get the warrant... trump could release the actual fisa warrant so we all could see exactly what was sited..

Obviously the reason trump doesn’t is because that was not the only evidence sites and the other evidence is embarrassing..

People are getting played like puppets..

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is why the memos were always garbage..

They are at best secondary sources from people who could not be more biased...

That is why if trump wasn’t lying he would have released the actual fisa warrant..

But he knows that the dossier was not the only evidence sites, and that other evidence is embarrassing..
edit on 3-2-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I want to see the Democratic memo. What will it take to get those morons in DC to release it - unredacted?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Neither matter..

Trump could release the ACTUAL primary sources, all this memo stuff is propaganda.. and not even good propaganda..

None of trumps supporters care what the dnc memo says..

None of the rest of America trusts what Devin Nunes says..

Both memo stories were meaningless from the jump.

It will be interesting to see if the gop faces blowback from overhyping the memo, then releasing a dud.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

1) A gop conservative anti trump group paid Fusion gps.. the dnc picked up the contract after trump won the nomination..

2) nothing in the dossier has been proven to be false.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
IMO the memo is an act of desperation. The dossier wasn’t even a thing the first two warrants.

Then that means they had to make something up (the dossier) to even get this far.

What does that tell you?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: MysticPearl

1) A gop conservative anti trump group paid Fusion gps.. the dnc picked up the contract after trump won the nomination..

2) nothing in the dossier has been proven to be false.

Source for 2?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Show me where something has been disproven.. I can’t prove a negative..

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Guewss we'll see what happens, I'm not holding my breath lol..

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join