It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Break down the memo for me. I must be stupid

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Clearly, by your response, and obvious lack of reference, it is clear your are upset and have no idea what you are talking about.

" there is no need to talk out of your ass."

Exactly!

Check a mirror!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's the opposite for me. Why make false claims that evidence contradicts?

For propaganda's sake. It doesn't matter if it's true. All that matters is that it is repeated over and over for it to work.

Obviously, it's working.

I believe nothing I see as far as this investigation goes....and I take nothing at face value.

Good to hear.

As you can obviously see, many others are not taking the same approach.

They are taking this memo as gospel...and that is dangerous.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Clearly, by your response, and obvious lack of reference, it is clear your are upset and have no idea what you are talking about.

I'm not the one making specific claims. You are.

Do you have any evidence to provide, or are you going to turn to ad homs to cover for your unverifiable claims?

" there is no need to talk out of your ass." Exactly! Check a mirror!

I just did. I'm still very pretty.

Now where is your evidence?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

the Steele dossier’s (potentially biased) provenance was public knowledge by the time the surveillance application was up for renewal, and the court chose to renew it anyway.

qz.com...

The court knew about the dossier and the dossier even now is not proven false.

They get warrants based on drug dealers words, so here they get one based on an ally MI6 reliable source

Big deal

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Do you have any evidence to provide, or are you going to turn to ad homs to cover for your unverifiable claims?

My claims are sourced and verified.
The memo is clear.

Learn to read - slower.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No LEA can withold information from the court, which is what the FBI did, per the memo.
The FBI also failed to inform the court that he was being paid by the DNC, through Fusion GPS, and obvious conflict of interest.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

My claims are sourced and verified.
The memo is clear.

Learn to read - slower.

Thank you for proving my point. Many are taking this propaganda as gospel and using it as a source of real evidence, when reality is it is not.

When you find real evidence to share, then let me know.

Until then, stop wasting my time with your religious belief in pure propaganda.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What blows away all this hype about the FBI being partial and wanting to beat trump is this fact alone:

During the election all they had to do is what they did to Hillary. Publicly say their investigating Trumps campaign for collusion with Russia.

They didn’t do that

Case closed

edit on 3-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

(post by M5xaz removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You are the one repeating unsourced, uninformed propaganda, throughout this thread.

I think that is an "I know you are but what am I" sort of argument.

Deep projection issues- I can only imaging the hurt you must be going through, seeing your self-image of an "informed superior liberal" being exposed for just what it is, an uninformed lemming.Throughout this thread, your narcissist rage is showing.

I'm not a liberal and it appears you may be the one projecting.

Though, I'm not too concerned about what you think of me personally. I'd rather you post real evidence and stop deflecting.

Why haven't you done so?

With respect to even more factual information, here you go: “McCabe did in fact testify under oath that there would not have been a FISA warrant if not for the dossier. It was recorded,” Rep. Zeldin tweeted.

That could very well be true and it still not mean what you think it means.

Think about that.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Amazing, all of a sudden the GOP are so into civil rights.

All those years when the FBI WAS BREAKING DOWN THE DOORS OF BLACK PANTHERS AND KILLING SOME OF THEM…

Wiretapping MLK and doing all kinds of stuff through Cointelpro, all of a sudden a case against a lying ass billionaire they get all bent out of shape.

Sure, they relied somewhat, on a known reliable MI6 agent.

They get warrants based on criminals, drug dealers, prostitutes all the time. So what so bad as a ex-MI6 agent ?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Sure so because the GOP was wrong in the past we give the DNC a pass in the present?

This does exactly what for the benefit of the people?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: [post=23112210]introvert[/posere you go:

You are the one repeating unsourced, uninformed propaganda, throughout this thread.

Deep projection issues- I can only imaging the hurt you must be going through, seeing your self-image of an "informed superior liberal" being exposed for just what it is, an uninformed lemming.Throughout this thread, your narcissist rage is showing.

With respect to even more factual information, here you go:
“McCabe did in fact testify under oath that there would not have been a FISA warrant if not for the dossier. It was recorded,” Rep. Zeldin tweeted.

Where are the transcripts. Show me a link to them

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Sure so because the GOP was wrong in the past we give the DNC a pass in the present?

This does exactly what for the benefit of the people?

Now your blaming the DNC for what they accuse the FBI and DOJ of doing ?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
So what even if the FBI hedged a bit on a warrant to follow this geek all over Russia. SO WHAT

It has nothing to do directly with Trump.

In fact the FBI AGAIN I REPEAT HELPED TRUMP WIN!!!!!!!

THEY DIDN’T EXPOSE THEIR INVESTIGATION OF TRUMP!!!!!
THAT’S ALL THEY HAD TO DO!!!!!!

GOT IT

Does it get through the gray matter ?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Case closed

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

The American Civil Liberties Union, a critic of the FISA court’s lack of transparency, charged that Nunes was wrapping a political argument in claims of civil liberties abuse. “The completeness and accuracy of government representations to the FISA court are longstanding concerns,” Christopher Anders, deputy director of ACLU’s Washington Legislative Office, said in a statement. “The Nunes memo makes serious charges of FBI and Justice Department misconduct in obtaining a warrant to surveil an American citizen, but on its own, does not contain the facts needed to substantiate its charges.”

Anders added: “Rather than one side or the other cherry-picking facts, all Americans deserve to see all of the facts, including both the minority report and the underlying documents. The goal should be more transparency, not less, particularly when a congressional committee chairman makes serious charges of abuse but does not provide the facts to either prove the charges or allow Americans to make up our own minds.”

NUNES MEMO ACCIDENTALLY CONFIRMS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE FBI’S INVESTIGATION

Agreed. A big political nothingburger with freedom fries from the same Devil Nunes, who helped to push your brave new surveillance world through congress with fcking terrorists on flyers? Sure! Not.

Looks pretty absurd. Big Mac Grotesque, anyone? Is it a piece of fine art yet? Surrealism is back bigly, only to haunt me with my own tricks this time around. That's sad. SAD!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

NUNES MEMO ACCIDENTALLY CONFIRMS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE FBI’S INVESTIGATION

Wait...huh???

From the link:

What’s more, it’s highly doubtful that the FISA court judge would not have known about Steele by the time Page’s surveillance came up for renewal, as the Nunes memo suggests. BuzzFeed published Steele’s dossier in full in January 2017.

“Steele was out there. He was in the press at this time,” said Faiza Patel, co-director of the Brennan Center’s Liberty and National Security Program. “It’s ridiculous to believe that the judge had no idea who Steele was as this is being renewed over and over again.”

The obvious question is whether a FISA court judge is allowed to consider information that is outside of the pleading/application they are presented with.

My bet is no way.

Do you believe a judge who happens to read a favorable/unfavorable article about a Defendent is allowed to consider that info when presented with a matter to adjudicate? Not unless it was included in the pleadings/motions/application they were presented with.

edit on 2/3/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What’s more, the same information is not used over and over to extend surveillance under FISA. Instead, every 90 days, the FBI, as a matter of practice, shows evidence to the court that agents are obtaining foreign intelligence information through the surveillance that is in line with the initial FISA application.

Great to have this Brave Neocon World, innit? Crimean bubbly?

And cheers to the old Stasi fellas as well, they must be laughing their asses off right now.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

It's now being reported that the FISA court was informed about Steele's biases and the political nature of his funding, though he may not have been named specifically, as it appears to be normal to not disclose sources to the courts.

Not sure if that is true, but interesting nonetheless.
edit on 3-2-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join