It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agents told McCabe if the case went to grand jury they would testify on Flynn’s behalf

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I was very concerned when I read that Trump said he would interview with Mueller, but he didn't want to be put under oath or electronically recorded "like Hillary."

If he ever does interview with Mueller...he needs to electronically record it himself. And I recommend he do it secretly if his attorneys say it's legal to do so.

ETA: It would be great if he could catch them falsifying his statements and be able to prove it with an electronic recording.
edit on 2/3/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Apology not accepted, Mueller. They ALL do have the right to remain silent, however. As Mr. Hannity said, they might want to exercise it.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Apology not accepted, Mueller. They ALL do have the right to remain silent, however. As Mr. Hannity said, they might want to exercise it.

Ever seen an exorcism? They are noisy until the very end...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Record your damn interviews, FBI!

It is 2018...right? Not 1940

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I was very concerned when I read that Trump said he would interview with Mueller, but he didn't want to be put under oath or electronically recorded "like Hillary."

Same here mother!!! I think we were worried about the same thing, perjury trap

If he ever does interview with Mueller...he needs to electronically record it himself. And I recommend he do it secretly if his attorneys say it's legal to do so.

Absolutely
My hope is he unilaterally terminates it though. He knows it is a farce, we know it is a farce, Republicans know it is a farce. Dems have zero power to do anything about it, so I say Trump should #-can MuelLIAR/RosenCRIME

Wait, I'm sorry. They aren't "powerless" They'll protest/march/riot and destroy property.
Too bad there isn't a "bust out laughing" emoticon on here.....because I'm shaking in my boots...

"Nazi, racist, Russian-Kremlins!!!!"

edit on 2/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Something else I want you to recall...'Stonetear.'

Remember when 'Stonetear' was outed as Combetta? And then Comey was pulled in to testify about it to Congress and it all just sort of fizzled out.

Why?

Because the FBI suddenly dumped some documents to Congress and, LO AND BEHOLD, tucked in one of the Form 302s, suddenly there was an interview statement (from Mills, IIRC) that explained it all away innocently. Turned out *cough* the FBI knew about Combetta trying to *edit email addresses* in the subpoenaed email archive, all along. And it was all *innocent."

The FBI can make those Form 302s say anything they want...even long after the interviews as long as the forms have never been released.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

That's pretty messed up.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The FBI can make those Form 302s say anything they want...even long after the interviews as long as the forms have never been released.

Is there some chaine of custody/timestamp of the 302's to see when they are made, looked at and by who, and when they are edited?

Sounds like hey can make it say whatever the FBI wants and no one can dispute it

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
originally posted by: JBurns

This is getting to be my favorite quote: "Cigarettes and blindfolds" or "Pitchforks, torches, bucket of tar and bag of feathers" if you prefer.

LOL I like "run out on a rail"

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have to believe at this point McCabe has done something extremely
serious, as in a grave mistake type of serious.

Why do I say this?
Because he is under a DOJ investigation.
Of course, this could be one of those types of "fix it" investigations.

But still, if it is so serious it needs a DOJ investigation to fix?

Oh, to be a fly on the wall.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Jack Posibiec is the one that held up the "Rape Melania Sign", constantly posting fake articles and fake propaganda created by him

And Cernovich is the "Gorilla Mindset pushing, Date-rape isn't real, Info Wars Reporting" alleged "person with inside sources"

edit on 3-2-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
A.G. JEFF SESSIONS should un-recuse himself and redirect the Mueller probe back to its original, primary goal, which was to ascertain if and how the Russian government manipulated 2016 election results.

Let Flynn, Manafort, and Papadopoulos go free, if their actions were not criminal, within the scope of the probe's goal. (Lying about some non-related issue is outside the scope of what Bob Mueller was assigned to investigate.)

Instead, investigate how Hillary-Lynch-Comey manipulated the 2016 election. Hillary won far more votes than she should have.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Is there some chaine of custody/timestamp of the 302's to see when they are made, looked at and by who, and when they are edited?

Sounds like hey can make it say whatever the FBI wants and no one can dispute it

I am sure their are computer forensics that might show all that info.

But could we even trust it? I tend to think that the FBI has a method to cover their tracks if/when they need to *make changes*.

If ever there was a situation that called for a further investigation though...it was the Stonetear situation. Never a mention that anyone ever tried to tamper with the email archive until, suddenly, some smart girl figures out Stonetear is Combetta on Reddit. (I believe her name is Katica...I admire her smarts and believe the FBI buried her amazing find.)

ETA: And, again, if the FBI electronically recorded their interviews...we could just go back and check the tape. But, nooooo....we let them get away with this ridiculous form 302 policy.
edit on 2/3/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: pavil

You disband the FBI or you rebuild it from the ground up to be a balanced and regulated federal super entity.

Thats the only way. There is too much power for an individual to defend themselves if innocent after being targeted by the FBI. If the FBI really wants you but cant legally trap you, they just shoot you on the side of the road.

The FBI is not in a position to listen to anyone, so good luck doing it the civilized and nice way. This is a huge problem. Bigger than people even know.

I think that you have to get rid of PDD 62,which(IMO) turns the FBI into the CIA and that's what we have now.

fas.org...

George Webb has talked about this for a long time now.Sorry I can't find a good video where he explains it.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

They dont want to establish a "first punch" under the belt. Turns out there is a ref watching.

If Flynn is sentenced now the response will be vengeful. His sentence multiplied by several measures of magnitude.

Also, it would look worse when the treason and sedition trials start.

THAT is coming. Mark my words. When the Seth Rich assassination is revealed for what it is, there will be an ominous tension in the air in DC. People will die via the old play book we know too well, and the response will glorious. Not timid and careful.

The glory of relativity.

edit on 2 3 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

could this be the reason Flynn's sentencing was delayed?

Lol yup!!

All of their deceitful tactics are going to be coming to light!

How poetic it is that the witch hunt against Trump is the very thing that is awakening the masses to the deep state methods!

#treason

Trials and tribulations.

Every president has to go through the same trials.

The Secret Societies have this policy,

"Try the Brother, find if he's worthy!"

That how they,

"Make Good men Better".

Once the President passes the test, he gets to retire in peace, safety, and security, for the rest of his life.

BUT first...he must "endure" the various "trials" of the brotherhood.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Shouldnt the Title of this thread be "Trump supporting twitter users make claim". It is amazing to see people who decry anonymous sources switch to loving them.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The entire disgusting Democrat house of rotten cards is falling to the ground.
About time.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Shouldnt the Title of this thread be "Trump supporting twitter users make claim". It is amazing to see people who decry anonymous sources switch to loving them.

Jack Posibiec, Mike Cernovich and the Washington Times are all real people. The only "anonymous source" in the OP is the BoogieFinger character asking a question that a lot of people are asking.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join