It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI agents told McCabe if the case went to grand jury they would testify on Flynn’s behalf

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Is it possible our govt is trolling us? For your deities sake, this is like a movie script being played out, lol

It does seem like one big song and dance. I think the government will see if they can get away with this without any prosecutions or people going to jail. The politicians know at some point they may be required to lay their lives .. errr .. I mean jobs on the line in service to their masters. But if they didn't even need to pretend to give lip service to the sheep, how much more freedom would they have to create the utopia of their dreams without interference by us heathens.

How long do we have before it will become apparent that nothing will come from this? The division between the Rs and Ds is merely illusion in the swamp. They are simply taking their agreed upon terms between the good cops and bad cops.

What will it take to receive satisfaction? By the 3rd or 4th week, even minor slaps on the wrist will be celebrated as major accomplishments, though in reality all it means is the citizens have lost another portion of their freedoms.

I wish I could meet the script writer for this show, they could put out some really good unique and original entertainment material if they weren't in the employ of the people turning us into slaves.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman
Jack Posibiec is, according to his twitter profile, a Veteran Navy Intel Officer. Conservative Christian. SciFi aesthete. Author of Citizens for Trump

I would steer very clear of this boyo, he is disinfo, and acted in large fake news propaganda possibly orchestrated by Russian sources and may friends in other [Trump friendly] countries.
He was lieutenant junior grade naval intelligence officer, in August 2017 his security clearance was revoked.

I agree with you.

This guy has had some iffy stories before, so I will need to see some proof before I believe these claims.

If true, its a big deal, but I just see no proof of it yet.

It’s not just him, cernovich, bongino, and Sara carter all have said fbi altered 302’s.

I think sara carter and bongino have more credibility, so thats good.

But again, I would like to see the proof with my own eyes before I totaly accept it.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I've edited the OP to provide more information (Mike Cernovich & Washinton Times.

Thanks for adding the Washington Times article.
Things are getting more interesting all the time.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Judiciary Chairman Seeks Documents Relating to Reported Bias of Key Agent Handling Trump, Clinton Investigations

Mr. Strzok reportedly was one of two FBI agents who interviewed former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.[5] The communications between members of the Clinton email investigation team raise questions about the integrity of that investigation, and about the objectivity of Mr. Strzok’s work for the Special Counsel and in the FBI’s investigation of Mr. Flynn.

In October, Grassley wrote to Strzok requesting voluntary cooperation and a private transcribed interview with the Committee. The Committee has received no letter in reply.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Jack Posibiec is, according to his twitter profile, a Veteran Navy Intel Officer. Conservative Christian. SciFi aesthete. Author of Citizens for Trump

I would steer very clear of this boyo, he is disinfo, and acted in large fake news propaganda possibly orchestrated by Russian sources and may friends in other [Trump friendly] countries.
He was lieutenant junior grade naval intelligence officer, in August 2017 his security clearance was revoked.

I agree with you.

This guy has had some iffy stories before, so I will need to see some proof before I believe these claims.

It’s not just him, cernovich, bongino, and Sara carter all have said fbi altered 302’s.

But again, I would like to see the proof with my own eyes before I totaly accept it.

It wouldn't be the first time:

Also...there would likely be no proof. That's why they get away with it. They have a policy of NOT electronically recording their interviews. They can write down whatever they *want* the official record to show the interviewee said, and the interviewee never even gets to see it or sign off on it.

UNLESS, Flynn electronically recorded the interview without the FBI's knowledge, that is. That's what I would do if I was interviewed by the FBI in a one party consent state.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I agree with you.

It may be very difficult to prove that 302's were altered.

We will have to accept the words of rank and file FBI agents that Strzok and McCabe were dirty.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do we know whether he was prevented from having an attorney present or he declined council?

I believe the FBI just showed up at his office without warning and led him to think it was just a little informal discussion.

You probably need to verify that I am recalling that correctly though.

The problem is, the FBI writes what they want to write down and the interviewee never gets to see it or sign off that the written notes are accurate.

That's a pretty messed up process IMO. I thought it was messed up in all the Clinton Server interviews as well. Sounds like something they'd do in a repressive State, not a Constitutionally protected place. How do you Dispute the FBI's version of the interview?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I agree with you.

We will have to accept the words of rank and file FBI agents that Strzok and McCabe were dirty.

Well what I mean is I would like to hear actual agents saying they feel the 302 were altered.

Even though that wouldnt prove they were altered, the fact that some agents suspect that would be huge news.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You disband the FBI or you rebuild it from the ground up to be a balanced and regulated federal super entity.

Thats the only way. There is too much power for an individual to defend themselves if innocent after being targeted by the FBI. If the FBI really wants you but cant legally trap you, they just shoot you on the side of the road.

The FBI is not in a position to listen to anyone, so good luck doing it the civilized and nice way. This is a huge problem. Bigger than people even know.

edit on 2 3 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do we know whether he was prevented from having an attorney present or he declined council?

I believe the FBI just showed up at his office without warning and led him to think it was just a little informal discussion.

You probably need to verify that I am recalling that correctly though.

The problem is, the FBI writes what they want to write down and the interviewee never gets to see it or sign off that the written notes are accurate.

How do you Dispute the FBI's version of the interview?

You can't:

But the FBI leaves out the even more potent criticism of its practice — that such interview tactics seem virtually geared toward establishing as fact what the FBI wanted to hear from the witness. Frightened and confused interviewees, who, if they deny they said what any 302 report claims they uttered, can then be indicted for making false statements. The FBI is thus able to put words into a witness or suspect’s mouth and coerce him to adopt the FBI’s version as his own. The FBI thus establishes the official version of what a witness said, and the pressure on the witness to adhere to the 302 version is enormous. Any deviation, after all, raises the question: “Were you lying during your FBI interview, or are you lying now?

Beware When The FBI Is Not Recording

If the FBI says you made false statements and you claim you didn't say what they wrote down...you will be charged with making false statements.

It's an open door for FBI corruption.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Congressional Record

``The former U.S. intelligence official told this reporter, `with the recent revelation that Strzok was removed from the special counsel investigation for making anti-Trump text messages, it seems likely that the accuracy and veracity of the 302 of Flynn's interview as a whole should be reviewed and called into question.' ''

Now, the 302 is the section 302 report summary by the FBI agent of what was said by the witness.

So we have a biased witness at the FBI who is not recording what Mike Flynn said word for word. He is writing down in his notes his biased, skewed opinion of what Mike Flynn said. We know it is biased, it is skewed.

Since Mike Flynn worked faithfully for so many years under--and survived--the purges over and over of Commander in Chief Obama and very, very briefly worked for Donald Trump, it would appear that Mike Flynn should have had more credibility than this Strzok character who hated Donald Trump so much.

I have heard talk that Mike Flynn could have fought this, but he basically had been bankrupted by the Department of Justice. He could not afford the attorney's fees anymore and, as sometimes happens, they threatened to go after his son. So he agreed to plea on this one count, since apparently the biased, prejudiced, partisan FBI agent Strzok had something different in his notes, his summary of what Mike Flynn said than what Mike Flynn said he said. So he pled out from under the terrible legal fees and this task force that seems to have unlimited authority, that doesn't seem to be reined in by Mr. Rosenstein that appointed Mueller.

``A former FBI agent said the investigation into Strzok and the reported text messages between him and Page shows a `bias that cannot be ignored particularly if he had anything to do with Flynn's interview and his role in it.'
``The former U.S. intelligence official questioned, `how logical is it that Flynn is being charged for lying to an agent whose character and neutrality was called into question by the special counsel.'

edit on 2/3/18 by BlueAjah because: added quote

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It is also the case that he had every right NOT to have a lawyer present.

Are you now saying that his free will decision making was impaired by his circumstances? There is a difference between being denied legal representation, and simply not wanting any.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

It is going to make a fantastic movie.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
How is it that podunk towns across Texas have cameras in every interview room at police stations and sheriffs offices???

Heck, I can get a digital recorder for $4 on Amazon...

Why does the FBI NOT have video and/or audio recording devices in ALL their interview rooms??

Hillary’s interview should have been recorded...as should Flynn’s...
Especially considering the FBI is the most funded police outfit in planet earth...

Heck, I will send Strzok a camera....
Actually, scratch that...I don’t trust strzok and Lisa page with a recording device..

-Chris
edit on 3-2-2018 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Go RANK AND FILE!!!
This is true justice.

Ignore those (Dems) who are now provably against (remember this during each election when we HAMMER it home) transparency, accountability, rule of law and EVERY SINGLE LAST ENTRY IN THE BOR. Their positions are very clear on the matter.

It will always be the RANK AND FILE HEROS who save the day when our institutions are compromised at the highest levels by self-interested anti-American traitors.

This is getting to be my favorite quote: "Cigarettes and blindfolds" or "Pitchforks, torches, bucket of tar and bag of feathers" if you prefer.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Wow this is getting interesting!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I agree with you.

Well what I mean is I would like to hear actual agents saying they feel the 302 were altered.

Even though that wouldnt prove they were altered, the fact that some agents suspect that would be huge news.

From the moment I heard Strzok and Page were reportedly discussing an "insurance policy," I suspected he was referring to the FBI's use of Form 302.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Precisely. No more secret courts, warrantless searches/seizures, lack of accountability or taboos about demanding oversight/accountability.

If the FBI really wants you but cant legally trap you, they just shoot you on the side of the road.

Of course I noticed there were never any indictments over this blatant murder. Too bad the patriots didn't have 100x the force size that they did have.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I agree with you.

From the moment I heard Strzok and Page were reportedly discussing an "insurance policy," I suspected he was referring to the FBI's use of Form 302.

To question it means the American people start questioning their government, in legal proceedings. It means the insurance policy is the possibility of absolute chaos. It is potentially win-win. Why do you think the left new agencies are calling for people to hit the streets if Mueller is fired?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

BI's use of Form 302.

AKA the institutionalized perjury trap.
Shame on this diseased, corrupt system.

Much like Mueller's perjury trap. Anyone who voluntarily speaks with federal LE should have their head examined. Glad to hear Trump won't be speaking with Mueller. Now he just needs to fire him and Rosencrime.

Sorry to say it, but Sessions must go too. He's allowed this non-sense to go on for a year, knowing full well their evidence was non-existent. That makes him either 1) Spineless and incompetent, or 2) complicit. Either way, we don't need someone like this as AG - we need someone who is bold, realistic and dedicated to this nation and not their own public image. Either way, with Sessions, the American people lose because this ridiculous and expensive investigation has accomplished NOTHING other than 1) satisfying Demonuts, 2) tarnishing federal LE
edit on 2/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join