It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 planes upside down

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Usually don't share just any ole dream on here but just woke up form one so vivid that I was in tears soon after I woke up.

I was at home with my wife in some sort of complex in a bigger city and looked out of the window to see a huge passenger jet airliner literally flying upside down, low, and straight towards the ground. It clipped the living structure we were a part of and crashed into flames directly behind us into some taller commercial buildings.

Next, two more huge commercial passenger jets came crashing down; both flying vividly upside down. Then the sky filled up with some terrible looking black clouds and I could hear what sounded like bombs exploding and complete mayhem in the streets. In my dream I rushed to the radio trying to get some type of news coverage but everything was silent.

Then I heard someone say "They found the prime, it's over!" As if whatever was protecting us here from complete destruction had been found/eliminated.

Just a dream but my God it was so real...I was there.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Gumerk

The airplane flies across the sky, where it goes is in your mind...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gumerk
Then I heard someone say "They found the prime, it's over!" As if whatever was protecting us here from complete destruction had been found/eliminated.

i wonder if someone or something is about to go against the Primary Directive (ref: Star Trek) and screw this planet.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I do hope that would happen.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What a chilling dream

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You can't hide forever. When you do your just waiting for something worst to come for you. That is why USA is doing bad right now hoarding tech.
edit on 3-2-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I do hope that would happen.

Lol. Well we might not have to wait long as events concerning 'Deep State' seem to have just accelerated to the 'End Game'.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

So i normally just read ATS for entertainment value, but sometimes i come across something that fires up a light bulb. This dream sequence raised a question.

Most planes are guided by Gps Satellites. especially big commercial planes. A lot of these planes are flying on autopilot. We know that Magnetic poles are sliding/flipping. What would happen if the Poles flipped? Would the plane's Gps computers know the difference? Meaning the plane is physically flying over Detroit, but its computers think its over the Indian Ocean. Then attempts to course correct. Could be flying upright and climbing, but after the Mag Flip. The computers think its upside down and diving. which physically causes the plane to roll over and dive into the ground.

As far as the black cloud. not sure.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

That is because US hoarded technological advancement for the millennial to use. The world would be more peaceful and whole cities would be using clean tech already.

They say we are not ready. That in fact a total lie. We were 100% ready after fall of Soviet Union. The greedy ones will always try to find a way to scapegoat. You wondering why all the good leaders are being assassinated and other countries stuck in civil war. Instead of fixing the problem, they create the problem. I'd be working in a space station by now. One of those Star base up there. Cleaning the space debris and shooting down asteroids.

All has been boycotted. Clean energy scientist has been murdered from releasing tech to pubs. Why do you think everyone runs to China and Russia now?
edit on 3-2-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Didn't happen to be watching Transformers before you went to sleep did you?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheViciousSnake

Black cloud means fire/smoke. It was probably shot down or had a bomb on board. Another 9/11?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Wow. That puts a whole new spin on it.

I wanted to come on here and post just as soon as I woke up because you know how the dream kinda fades away a bit, but the major sticking points are still vivid? For example, the black cloud; now thinking back it could have been a mixture of sudden darkness and black clouds.

Another thing to add is most of us have seen tragedies on television and it moved our emotions, but I've never actually been a part of one. My goodness, it's a whole new level of emotions when it's up close and personal. I was weeping for the people who had just perished in front of my eyes. I genuinely felt connected to it and present. Even seeing the colors, hearing the mayhem, smelling it.
edit on 3-2-2018 by Gumerk because: clarification

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

Not at all. Haven't watched them since the cartoon/animated series. When I heard the words I got the distinct feeling that whatever was buffering us from this mayhem was now gone, discovered, or destroyed; and this was what 'it' had been holding back.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Prime as in encryption perhaps. Freaky dream.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Safety measures override navigation and steering. It doesn't matter if you have a human pilot or a machine. Safety measures will attempt to prevent blatant stupidity, like an instant roll upside down into a climb at 1000 feet. The plane would literally have to have become a dead stick anyway, for the maneuver to even get to the upside down roll part of that equation.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Want to see how far you can push the envelope?

Listen to 110Hz for 10 minutes, then take Doxylamine Succinate or any old deliriant before bedtime.

Dreams are as vivid as your brain lets them become.

Although... I know a special secret about a prime.

My dream last night was about domestic terrorism as well. Much more docile than boom boom though, mine was about a group cutting down trees and leaving them in the road to obstruct traffic.

(It is impossible to tell someone about something they aren't properly looking for.)

Primes are a very important food group, just like HAM.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Too add,

I also woke up with the faint melody of 'Run' by Foo Fighters and immediately wanted to listen to it to capture the feeling of the dream and keep it fresh until I posted. Didn't listen to it the night before but have heard it in the past.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Those types of dreams do tend to stay with one,even for years afterwards.I had such a dream of being in a post apocalyptic looking scene,with ashes falling all around,one could not see the sun or the sky.A massive statue had been brought down,a statue in the shape of a key.I'll never forget that one.
edit on 3-2-2018 by Raxoxane because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Key is probably a portal. A giant spaceship opening a portal for an invasion. If not could be something else, maybe spiritual.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheViciousSnake

Most planes are guided by Gps Satellites. especially big commercial planes. A lot of these planes are flying on autopilot. We know that Magnetic poles are sliding/flipping. What would happen if the Poles flipped? Would the plane's Gps computers know the difference? Meaning the plane is physically flying over Detroit, but its computers think its over the Indian Ocean. Then attempts to course correct. Could be flying upright and climbing, but after the Mag Flip. The computers think its upside down and diving. which physically causes the plane to roll over and dive into the ground.

GPS is but one of several navigational systems used aboard modern commercial airliners, as I’m sure our ATS aviation experts will attest.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join