It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shoots African Migrants from Moving Car in Town of Macerata , Italy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Shooting random people who did nothing is not a common sense choice, and it will not solve any of the problems..only a real f'ing psychopath does that..I don't care how you frame it.
edit on 4-2-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Justoneman

That is how you reduce the refugee problem. You prevent bombing raids on defenceless villages and nations with pathetic defences, stop destabilising regions for financial gain. Stop permitting your governments to contribute to the push factors.

Whose been bombing Moroccans and Sub Saharan Africa? You make it seem as if all migrants are refugees fleeing from war zones. They come to Europe and mainly in certain countries in Europe to suck on those countries welfare States teat. That's why they want to go to Germany and Sweden as primary choices. Again, let's not kid ourselves.

The reason most of the terrorist attacks in Europe have been done by second generation immigrants is because they have not integrated and have way higher unemployment numbers. It's not because of the success of their immigration to Europe. They feel hopeless in their new country of birth. How's that working out?

Your solution is "let's bring in even more people from lands and cultures who won't assimilate"? You're doomed to repeat the same failed policies. That's insanity.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

They feel hopeless in their new country of birth

I wonder why that is ?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Fox News just said they got the guy and he is a neo-fascist.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I wonder why that is ?

If you read up on the homegrown jihadis, they haven't worked much and definitely haven't attempted to assimilate into their European homes. But trying more of the same will somehow magically work this time?

Good luck with that.......

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I wonder why that is ?

If you read up on the homegrown jihadis, they haven't worked much and definitely haven't attempted to assimilate into their European homes. But trying more of the same will somehow magically work this time?

Well sure that's one way of looking at it, another is that maybe the second generation immigrants also feel they are getting a bum rap, not feeling like they are fitting in to the society and this is their way of rebelling. I'm sure they have been afforded the same opportunities as the natives have ... right ?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

What is that exactly , sounds like doublespeak for a neo nazi racist alt right dickhead.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: gortex

Hmmm, the Italian flag. Perhaps this has something to do with it!

voiceofeurope.com...

Though the official data shows that Italy’s population was growing until 2015 and according to a Eurostat projection it will stabilize within the next decades, the number of indigenous citizens is shrinking with an astonishing pace: every year by a quarter of a million, and this decline will accelerate. That means that the projected demographic growth can only be achieved by mass migration from Africa and Central Asia.
Why the hell is population growth necessary and how can you possibly replace Italians with 3rd world sub-Saharan Africans? There should be no Africans in Europe. That may sound racist to the Maoist-Marxist-Leninist-Communists and so what? I also say there should be no Maoist-Marxist-Leninist-Communists in Europe. They're to blame for this influx of incompatible peoples. I also do not consent to being taxed to pay for these people too. I care not whether they live or die, just as they care not whether I live or die.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Macdon

Population growth is necessary because thanks to the wonders of modern medicine people are living longer meaning countries have a growing elderly population to care and pay for , birth rates don't make up for the shortfall so immigration is needed.
The immigrants don't have to be from sub-Saharan Africa but it suits the voiceofeurope to portray it that way , they are a fear mongering right wing anti-immigration site.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   

That's a poor reason to justify immigration.

The only reason why the western countries need immigrants is to do the jobs, native citizens don't wanna do. I'll give you an example from my country. Young nurses and doctors are overwhelmingly immigrating to Germany and the Scandinavian countries because they offer them high paychecks + they pay them to learn the language + they pay for a place to stay.

The voiceofeurope doesn't have a problem with immigrants who share our common values and principles, but with those who refuse to assimilate and integrate in our culture.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I wonder why that is ?

Well sure that's one way of looking at it, another is that maybe the second generation immigrants also feel they are getting a bum rap, not feeling like they are fitting in to the society and this is their way of rebelling. I'm sure they have been afforded the same opportunities as the natives have ... right ?

You are proving my point. They don't assimilate into society, thus their anger and all the rest. It all comes down to them assimilating into the society they were born into. I'm sure it's harder, but people do it here in America for the most part. Now the leaders of Europe want to do the same thing again, hoping for a different outcome. You have 3rd world shanty towns for some of these migrants established by them in some countries. How do you think that's going to work out?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

What is that exactly , sounds like doublespeak for a neo nazi racist alt right dickhead.

It's Italian for left wing whackjob.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

That's a poor reason to justify immigration.

It's backed up by facts.

In Portugal, the population has been shrinking since 2010. For many analysts, the question now is how low can it go, with projections by the National Statistics Institute suggesting Portugal’s population could drop from 10.5 million to 6.3 million by 2060. According to prime minister Pedro Passos Coelho: “We’ve got really serious problems.”

In Italy the retired population is soaring, with the proportion of over-65s set to rise from 2.7% last year to 18.8% in 2050. Germany has the lowest birthrate in the world: 8.2 per 1,000 population between 2008 and 2013, according to a recent study by the Hamburg-based world economy institute, the HWWI.
www.theguardian.com...

Ageing population and low birth rates.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

No, it's not; you just linked an article stating that there's a stagnation or even declining in the population of certain countries. It does not explain why those countries should "import" people from all over the world, instead of focusing their attention to fixing the problem with birth rate and work on promoting family life and family values.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

italy
was always like that. vienna is destroyed by the mafia. there are ghostcitiies and ghosthighways in italy that were casued by the mafia. but in paris its areas that are so poor and even a declared no go area for cops. spain have had areas where hippies try to life save but there are also very dangerous zones
edit on 4-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I wonder why that is ?

You are proving my point. They don't assimilate into society, thus their anger and all the rest. It all comes down to them assimilating into the society they were born into. I'm sure it's harder, but people do it here in America for the most part. Now the leaders of Europe want to do the same thing again, hoping for a different outcome. You have 3rd world shanty towns for some of these migrants established by them in some countries. How do you think that's going to work out?

Oh that third world shanty town is just like what a lot of them call palaces..... Relatively improved food sources with freedom of religion for Islam, they will take a European Shanty town and worry about the religion of their enemies later, but not very much later.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Yea, I think you're probably correct. It appears to be somewhat slanted toward an agenda of preserving European "Western" culture by way of limiting or severely curtailing the influx of migrants.

Think that ship sailed a long time ago.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Macdon

Yea, well unfortunately for you, you don't get to decide these policies, your betters do, the elites that run everything.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: airowineSailorcat

I was unaware of the abandoned cities, which now we would simply call 'neighborhoods".

Some very beautiful.

slowitaly.yourguidetoitaly.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Shooting random people who did nothing is not a common sense choice, and it will not solve any of the problems..only a real f'ing psychopath does that..I don't care how you frame it.

Or a gang member... Go to Chicago sometimes on a weekend...lol

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join