It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shoots African Migrants from Moving Car in Town of Macerata , Italy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
personally speaking, i have had no problems with any immigrants although there has been trouble in my town BUT when i see videos like this SOMETHING has to change.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: gortex

The difference between someone with a grievance of note, and someone who merely hates for its own sake, is that people who have real grievances have them with individuals whose behaviour is unsound, whereas those who hate for its own sake, insist on applying monikers and fallacious descriptions to huge groups of people, to dehumanise them, to make it easier to hate them, to make it easier to fear them, regardless of the fact that these groups of people are largely innocent.

Some people manage to de-humanise themselves, and need no help from others

People do not have the right to choose whether they will, or will not differentiate between the actions of individuals, and the identity of a group. There is no law or right or freedom which offers anyone the opportunity to opt out of their responsibilities toward their fellow human beings, which is why those who generalise and ignore the individual, are considered the enemies of the species by the rest, and will be forever more

But they do have freedom of choice. I choose to help certain homeless but I choose not to help drug addicts and alcoholics. Some may disagree with my choices but it is actually my right to choose who to help.

Generalisations will always occur just the same as stereotypes for as long as those affected continue the behaviour that created the stereotype. Generalising is a human condition and until that time in the distant future when each individual person is able to be assessed/judge on their merits, generalising will continue.

There may be no law to opt out of responsibilities to fellow humans as you put it, but again there sure as hell is a choice and sadly many make their choices not to help whatsoever but to create further discord strife and fear. For some humans this is a way of life, a way of making their mark and a very patriarchial/tribal way of living very common in certain areas of Africa.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

People are already capable of assessing the individual on their own merits. The future is already here. Either keep up, or be trampled underfoot.

Those who think they have permission to generalise about their fellow man, are in the wrong. They are mistaken at best, and at worst deliberately attempting to bring negative attention to themselves, something the rest of us will be all too willing to provide them. To abandon the need to assess matters on their merits, is to abandon what it truly means to be human in this era, and that cannot be tolerated, will not be tolerated.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Some more information on the suspect has emerged.

The suspect, named locally as Luca Traini, 28, had an Italian flag wrapped around his neck when he was detained. He had taken part in regional elections for the anti-immigration Northern League last year and reportedly made a fascist salute when he was captured

Mr Traini, who is from the surrounding Le Marche region, did not resist when he was detained after fleeing from his car near the town's war memorial. He is now being questioned. Police found a gun in his car
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
And?

But I swear I'm not racist though.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: pavil

I agree , the lifeblood of any country is and has always been immigration but now more than ever we do need proper vetting of those who enter , open doors migration is not a workable option and Merkel risks fracturing Europe over it , our economies can not take the strain.

The real life blood of a country is for it's own citizens to be doing so well you need to import suitable immigrants that add value to your country. We have strayed from that Idea. Immigration for immigration sake is a losing proposition if your country doesn't need them and you haven't taken care of your own citizens first.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saxomophone

Actually it's the other way round. If a jihadfugee kills a European it's nothing. If a European kills a jihadfugee they get destroyed.

It's true. The EU has placed the needs of refugees before those of their own people much to their own detriment. I'm only surprise this doesn't happen more often. Southern Italy is starting to look more like North Africa and crime rates are going through the roof. These people feel invaded.

If the government won't stop immigration what options are left? The people of Europe are being intentionally pushed to the edge, is it so they can institute a total police state? I don't see any other possible outcome.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

a reply to: pavil

I agree , the lifeblood of any country is and has always been immigration but now more than ever we do need proper vetting of those who enter , open doors migration is not a workable option and Merkel risks fracturing Europe over it , our economies can not take the strain.

The real life blood of a country is for it's own citizens to be doing so well you need to import suitable immigrants that add value to your country. We have strayed from that Idea. Immigration for immigration sake is a losing proposition if your country doesn't need them and you haven't taken care of your own citizens first.

Excellent point that so many over look in their haste to say 'racist' to concerned citizens who's children will get to pay the cost of those kind of mistakes.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Saxomophone

Actually it's the other way round. If a jihadfugee kills a European it's nothing. If a European kills a jihadfugee they get destroyed.

It's true. The EU has placed the needs of refugees before those of their own people much to their own detriment. I'm only surprise this doesn't happen more often. Southern Italy is starting to look more like North Africa and crime rates are going through the roof. These people feel invaded.

If the government won't stop immigration what options are left? The people of Europe are being intentionally pushed to the edge, is it so they can institute a total police state? I don't see any other possible outcome.

Great assessment, asktheanimals. There is no doubt, whatsoever that there is an ulterior motive here. If they really wanted to help, wouldn't they make a point of bringing in more women and children? Why all these 20 something guys that would be able to handle the harshness of their countries better than a family with young children, or the elderly? This is clearly a set up and they are hoping for divisiveness.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The ability to feel invaded, when the needy are at the door, is the hallmark of a toxic mentality.

Well adjusted people only feel compassion when presented with refugees, of any gender or persuasion. They do not become fearful, militant and inhuman in the face of that stimulus. They learn how to make better soup and more of it, and share it with them as have less than they do.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
originally posted by: Asktheanimals
off topic but
That avatar with the bird looks like a Nashville Warbler. I saw a dead one that hit a window one day in Nashville, many years back and I recall it looks like that. Or dang close. THe vivid green belly with those stripes. I have looked it up just now

www.allaboutbirds.org...
www.audubon.org...
Well, maybe not? Close anyway.

ETA

Graces Warbler is closer
edit on 3-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

Pine Warbler
www.allaboutbirds.org...

Back to the topic,,, sorry

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a reply to: Asktheanimals

The ability to feel invaded, when the needy are at the door, is the hallmark of a toxic mentality.

Well adjusted people only feel compassion when presented with refugees, of any gender or persuasion. They do not become fearful, militant and inhuman in the face of that stimulus. They learn how to make better soup and more of it, and share it with them as have less than they do.

Your comment would be good if we didn't have such vile evidence to support the jihadi-immigrants weren't the 20 somethings that should stay home and allow whole family's that slot..... IF they were good people do you honestly think the whole planet would not support them if they had a way?

Good people help the needy. Thugs take advantage and we see thugs in Europe are starting to overwhelm young ladies and police forces all over Europe... How is Londonstan these days? Isn't this about retaliation here?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

But you do not have that evidence. You have inventions from right wing press entities, the exclamations of fascists in Hungary, Poland and other nations including Italy, and you have a scant few examples of actual immigrants, causing atrocities. Look at the number of actual refugees, who have committed acts of barbarism, and then look at the total number of refugees.

If you took a REAL look, from genuine sources, not right wing rags and morons at stormfront and the like, you will see that the number of people who actually pose a threat is statistically irrelevant, on a percentile basis it does not even register unless you like decimal places a whole hell of a lot.

Realistically, there is no crisis of refugees causing atrocities. The people who are causing the terrorist atrocities are HOME GROWN, and more often than not, are known to the authorities. And if nations like Italy and Poland, Hungary and Britain, want to complain, they may do the following...

Stop making guns and bombs and selling them to the enemies of freedom. Stop permitting fascists to live in your country. Exile the fascists, stop making war material and selling it to the bad guys. Stop.

That is how you reduce the refugee problem. You prevent bombing raids on defenceless villages and nations with pathetic defences, stop destabilising regions for financial gain. Stop permitting your governments to contribute to the push factors.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

But you do not have that evidence. You have inventions from right wing press entities, the exclamations of fascists in Hungary, Poland and other nations including Italy, and you have a scant few examples of actual immigrants, causing atrocities. Look at the number of actual refugees, who have committed acts of barbarism, and then look at the total number of refugees.

If you took a REAL look, from genuine sources, not right wing rags and morons at stormfront and the like, you will see that the number of people who actually pose a threat is statistically irrelevant, on a percentile basis it does not even register unless you like decimal places a whole hell of a lot.

Realistically, there is no crisis of refugees causing atrocities. The people who are causing the terrorist atrocities are HOME GROWN, and more often than not, are known to the authorities. And if nations like Italy and Poland, Hungary and Britain, want to complain, they may do the following...

Stop making guns and bombs and selling them to the enemies of freedom. Stop permitting fascists to live in your country. Exile the fascists, stop making war material and selling it to the bad guys. Stop.

That is how you reduce the refugee problem. You prevent bombing raids on defenceless villages and nations with pathetic defences, stop destabilising regions for financial gain. Stop permitting your governments to contribute to the push factors.

You have those delusions that we don't have evidence when it is over for your side, CASE CLOSED. We damn well do have it.. Sucks to be a leftist today in America... just sayin''
my contribution to ATS today:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA one more item

Are you trying to say people in the world will behave? Will they stray from rape and enslavement? Will they quit building things to kill innocent people?

Because that is sheer lunacy and you should save your breath.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You do NOT have proof that the majority, or even a large number of refugees are anything other than genuine refugees. You can talk smack about McCabe all you like, but he is not relevant to that topic, now is he?

I thought not. Walk on home, and don't let the door hit you on the bigotry on the way out.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

And?

Nothing I guess , if an African Migrant kills people that's bad but if it's the other way round then so what.
Thanks for denying my ignorance.

ATS wins again.

" kills people that's bad" Was anyone killed?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Unfortunately, these events are going to be more and more common in Europe. I'm not endorsing this violence but are you surprised when you have an open door immigration policy and SJWs defending violence from immigrants

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You do NOT have proof that the majority, or even a large number of refugees are anything other than genuine refugees. You can talk smack about McCabe all you like, but he is not relevant to that topic, now is he?

I thought not. Walk on home, and don't let the door hit you on the bigotry on the way out.

Bigots is most anyone by your definitions.. Everyone is not a bigot! I am not. You are making me wonder if you know what one really is? How can you with your examples?

woah, I do have proof a majority are NOT. That is not in dispute.

European women might dress too loosely going out to a party or just living are in grave danger.
Many immigrants have shown they mean business and intend to 'teach' the young ladies of Europe how to live under their eyes. Do you agree they should do this or not?

Also I have seen, there are a good too many that seem interested in 'teaching' the women of enslavement to Allah with total submission to his Sharia. Which is absolutely barbarism in its most vile presentations. All this for Europeans, when the evil ass thugs are the ones not vetted properly by a Gov charged with loving it's very own citizens whom pay the bills and sweat to do so.Thugs are not all but we can tell a thug when they are any color of the human rainbow and yea whiteys have their share of them too.

Prison's for our thugs and vetting before they get here for theirs is my new slogan.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I have not heard of any bombing raids on African countries,not being facetious either,please correct me if i'm wrong about that?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

And?

Nothing I guess , if an African Migrant kills people that's bad but if it's the other way round then so what.
Thanks for denying my ignorance.

ATS wins again.

So we ban Guns? Cars? or Immigrants?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join