It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shoots African Migrants from Moving Car in Town of Macerata , Italy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
News is breaking of a number of casualties in the town of Macerata this morning as a man has been targeting African Migrants from a moving vehicle , reports are that the man has now been captured alive by police , it's believed at least seven people were injured in the attack but no reports on the severity of their injuries.

The shootings are being linked to the murder and dismemberment of an 18 year old Italian woman for which a Nigerian migrant has been arrested.

The shots were fired from a black Alfa Romeo car, although it was unclear whether the attacker was on his own. Some reports said as many as six people were wounded and police said the victims were being treated in hospital. Police said all those targeted were foreigners and local media said they were black immigrants. Gunfire was heard in the Via Spalato and Via dei Velini parts of town, two key areas in an investigation into the murder of an 18-year-old girl whose body was found last Wednesday. A Nigerian man was detained over the killing.
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 3-2-2018 by gortex because: link

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Link?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Link?

news.sky.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

And?

Nothing I guess , if an African Migrant kills people that's bad but if it's the other way round then so what.
Thanks for denying my ignorance.

ATS wins again.

(post by Saxomophone removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

They were happy to brand themselves deplorable for a good reason

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Saxomophone

Because all refugees are Jihadists and all Africans are Muslims.
Got it.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
And?

Wow thanks for outing yourself........welp I’d rsther know the truth then have them hide

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Got it.

Bingo. The ones coming to Europe are. They mean to establish an Islamic Caliphate across the continent.

+25 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I guess it's a sign that people had enough playing by the rules, because the rules are completely ignoring them. yeah, seems at first OTT to shoot migrants but nutters can be found on all sides.
I am not even surprised, I am only surprised how long it took. Islamic nutters [and according to the MSN, they all are], are plentiful and have killed, the rest of the mentally ill scrounging illegal immigrants have absolutely no respect for our culture and do nit want to enjoy the countries they swarm into. Rape and violence has gone up since their influx [and this is a FACT, do your own research] yet natives or those who came to the country in order to assimilate and enjoy the culture are completely ignored.
Not just ignored but also insulted and called vile names such as racist or nazi, when in fact these are people who just want to preserve their way of life!

I bloody had enough too. Every other no-white culture has some kind of protection to their culture, even if they live amongst other cultures, theirs always comes first.
Why?
I can only speak for Germany and the UK, both countries are unrecognisable from only 15 years ago.

If all these males from countries were there isn't even a war come here and do nothing but hang about in menacing gangs, I am afraid I don't want them.
I don't see Chinese immigrants do that, never have.
I would welcome anyone who respects and appreciates the countries and their culture, anyone who doesn't and brings nothing but s4it to the table should be forcefully chucked out.

To sum it up: Yeah, shooting at them may seem over the top but I can understand it. I really can. If this doesn't make politicians wake up, we have to up it a notch until they do. Sorry but I don't want to live in a place resembling those where the illegal immigrant invaders come from but if we accept their ways and pander to their every wish, Europe will soon be exactly like that.

End of.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saxomophone

Got it.

Bingo. The ones coming to Europe are. They mean to establish an Islamic Caliphate across the continent.

Ahh that’s your problem, you are playing bingo and gortex isn’t

New account, will this be your Muslim bashing one?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

And where in Europe are you ?
The majority of terror attacks have been carried out by citizens born in the country they attacked not from migrants so where does that leave your theory ?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Got it.

Let's be honest, Europe isn't getting the best and brightest economic migrants from sub Saharan and North Africa. What few data points I've seen seem to indicate much of the increase in crime is overly represented by migrants. Not all migrants, but enough to have them greatly over represented in crime statics.

It's an issue that is happening. Bringing dirt poor migrants to Europe and them not having jobs ect, is a recipe for failure.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
A native population that feels under threat will self-weaponise. Diversity + Proximity = War. If you want to attribute blame, look to the the Globalist European Traitor Politicians.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The majority of terror attacks have been carried out by citizens born in the country they attacked not from migrants so where does that leave your theory ?

That Europe now has a homegrown Jihadist problem? They surely don't seem to identify as Europeans by their actions toward their fellow citizens.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Dogs born in stables are not horses. Islam is not indigenous to Europe. The people conducting the attacks are foreigners.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I'm not an advocate of open doors immigration and I agree it is causing problems but I think it's wrong to paint everyone with the same brush , innocent people being targeted is wrong regardless of their colour or ethnicity.

If there's an open door people will walk through it , it's the job of our leaders to sort the problem not idiots taking the law into their own hands.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
I guess it's a sign that people had enough playing by the rules, because the rules are completely ignoring them. yeah, seems at first OTT to shoot migrants but nutters can be found on all sides.

Just imagine what would happen if an Italian man killed, mutilated beyond depravity and tried to hide the body of a woman in any of the #hole countries these parasite invader filth come from. I can guarantee that the perp would be begging to every god known to man for a drive by shooting in response.

(post by Saxomophone removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join