It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof McCabe DID say Dossier was all they could use

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Tossing out names off the top of my head -

FBIgate

FISAgate

SPYgate

With you and JonJon, so many good choices....

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
I am going with this name.

Treasongate.

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Justoneman

This is the new Watergate.
Russiagate or Clintongate or Obamagate or whatever.

We need to decide on a name though.

How about Turdgate. haha

Honestly, they are like floating turds.

They need to be flushed away and drained from the sewers that they crawled out of lol.

Turdgate

Lets see how did your avatar laugh in "Mars Attacks"

It was ACK ACK ACK, ACK ACK ACK

OH and ETA
Latest polling results
2 votes for Treasongate
1 votes for several like Turdgate

edit on 3-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

So what, you have two democrats saying one thing and lying Trump suppoeters saying another.

You have no proof of anything until we hear the tapes

The word of a Trump supporter is not proof

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

So what, you have two democrats saying one thing and lying Trump suppoeters saying another.

You have no proof of anything until we hear the tapes

The word of a Trump supporter is not proof

What lies have you discovered?

Besides the ones proven by the facts that went to get a warrant. And so many other obvious reasons for thinking there are lots of treason's.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
The lying and cover up never ends....

Isnt is amazing how far the GOP is going down the hole with the lies and cover ups? I am getting some serious fatigue from the near constant amount of lies that they keep spewing out on a daily basis. Which is very bad because we must stay on top of this and bring light on the deception.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: buckwhizzle

Nunes says he is open to releasing the transcript.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I wonder if he will try to be sneaky and redact himself out of this one like he did for the Fusion GPS transcript.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I liked Treasongate.

"Sedition -treason -and high crimes against the US -gate" doesnt have a good ring to it. Its too long a name that still leaves out too much.

Treasongate encompasses the crux of the issue.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Excellent! Another Exhibit for the upcoming Federal Grand Jury investigation.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

originally posted by: muzzleflash

This is the new Watergate.
Russiagate or Clintongate or Obamagate or whatever.

We need to decide on a name though.

How about Turdgate. haha

Honestly, they are like floating turds.

They need to be flushed away and drained from the sewers that they crawled out of lol.

Turdgate

Hahahah

Turdgate it is!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Treasongate.

I like this, fits very nicely.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Treasongate.

I like this, fits very nicely.

I think the poll now is
Treasongate 4
Turdgate 2
Several with one, correct me if I am wrong. Small sampling percentage but FISAgate was one.

edit on 3-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Plot twist, eh?

Perhaps you can enumerate these cover ups so we can be on the same page here.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Pyle

Plot twist, eh?

Perhaps you can enumerate these cover ups so we can be on the same page here.

Perhaps not for strawmen? Or a bot...... hmmm

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i hate when yawn inducing threads like this take over ats. what happened to the ufos and mysteries and stuff. this makes me wish i passed out.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

MANY people said there was government spying on the Trump campaign FOR the DNC and Clinton, and it was later proven to be true.

Same people said the spying was criminally justified by the fake dossier and media spin ONLY, and that was proven to be true.

Again, same people said dossier was fake, and that was proven to be true.

People said that the Trump Jr meeting was a set up by the DNC and Clinton, that was proven true.

People said the DNC and Clinton were paying for the Russia investigations fake basis, and choking up the government to stifle a standing president. That was proven true.

People keep saying the DNC and Clinton killed Seth Rich. That it was he who leaked to wikileaks and not the Russians and that those who killed him were also behind the cover up via the Russia Hysteria.

THAT WILL BE PROVEN TRUE AS WELL.

Its not that some are special and can see the future. It is that we can think freely and so the truth is always nearer.

If I’m ever on trial I’ll make sure my lawyer strikes you from the jury, as you obviously have a hard time understanding what constitutes proof.

Actually, forget if I’m ever on trial, I hope nobody has to have their fate lie in your hands.

Do we really now have to have a discussion on what PROOF actually is???

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

This is going nowhere. You've been had by The Republicans on this. There is no there, there. Move on to the next conspiracy. I can't wait to see what you guys and the Russians come up with next.

ROFLMAO... wow, leftists are surely delusional. All of you who claim "this is a nothing burger" after your liar masters in the left were going crazy when Congress approved the declassification of the memo, and your left-wing masters were claiming "releasing the memo will cause many problems to our national security". Of course the DNC liars tried to stop the release of the memo, even when at the start they were daring Nuñez to release the memo without Congressional approval...In other words they were daring Nuñez to break the law in their earlier attempts to claim there was nothing in the memo.

The leftist in this website and outside the website who actually believe there is nothing bad in the memo are delirious and insane... The FBI and the DOJ presented false claims which were made by someone, Steele, who testified to Ohr that he hates Trump and wanted to do anything to stop him from becoming POTUS, and Steele was paid by Fusion GPS, which was contracted by the DNC/Hillary campaign.

Whoever from the FBI and the DOJ who went in front of the FISA courts had to have the go ahead from the higher ups in the FBI and DOJ. Such a high profile case, about an opposition Presidential candidate, had to have the clear from the higher ups, including former President Obama himself. The lawyer for the FBI/DOJ and whoever from the FBI and DOJ went in front of the FISA court committed perjury to the court, and omitted important information about the dossier, and the collusion and conflict of interest because the dossier was nothing but false claims made up, and paid for from the political opposition about candidate Donald J. Trump. This case is very similar to the Watergate scandal, but it is even worse in the fact that the leftwing media have been playing their part on this scandal by releasing time after time false claims by the orders of the DNC and Hillary.

This is not a "nothing burger", the delusional leftists claiming this would have been similar to republicans claiming the Watergate scandal was a "nothing burger"...

edit on 4-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Actually, it was your man Peter Strozok who said there was no "there there" RE: Russia investigation and Trump.

Your statement is pure ignorance and has been denied.

edit on 2/4/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You speak truth

They are hysterically out of touch, waking up each day to live their sole obsession: spreading lies about the President.

Fact is: no evidence has been produced linking him to any crimes.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Yes, we need to have that discussion BADLY.

All of you leftists peddling your opinion/rumors as if they were facts is the most grievous example of anti-evidence. Fact is, you people spread this cockamamie nonsense without absolutely ZILCH as far as supporting evidence goes. You built a house of cards, opinion on top of rumor on top of severely delusional wishful thinking.

It is sad.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join