It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please place all deflection and denial here.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I wonder how they will handle it when the IG report comes out next month with proof that Strzok altered 302's to incriminate Flynn?

I suppose it will be more 'meh' and 'Russia, Russia'.

Oh, yeah.... disregard everything I just said...
Cuz I am just a Russian bot.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Save a big fat juicy piece for trump.

Dum dum da dum. Dum da dum dum dum dum dum.🎶

I wish this site had sound.

And there it is, welcome deflection!

Give us a one-liner that is off topic?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I’m getting tired of hearing things along the lines of “These guys are ‘career officials,’” as if that necessarily means “totally trustworthy...”

And I’m tired of hearing the qualifier, “Bi-partisan.” RINOs like John McCain and Jeff Flake are plants, in my opinion... I wish the R’s would “respectfully” disown them... Then, hopefully, when something is touted as bi-partisan, it might mean something...

Other than that, when watching CNN/NBC/ABC/CBS, I feel like I’m watching that Jordan B Petersen interview on a continuous loop... “So what you’re saying is...” followed by something that wasn’t being said...
edit on 2/3/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: japhrimu

And when a question is asked, don’t answer a different question...
Q: “Do you think ‘X?’”
A: “‘Y’ and ‘Z.’”
Q: But what about x?
A: Like I said, L,M,N,O,P.

(Edit to add: this post was unnecessary, as it illustrates deflection, but not an example. I’m leaving it, though.)
edit on 2/3/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Have any of you guys considered that the russians may have actually manipulated our democracy and that there are plenty of signs that people within the Trump admin at least knew about it if not actively helped support those efforts?
Many of you sound utterly insane supporting Trump when he has lied about so many things during the last year its hard to keep up.

Trump looks guilty.

Read this timeline and tell me that Trump doesn't look guilty: (its quite long)

billmoyers.com...

Try not to commit logical fallacies when responding. If there is something in that timeline you can refute with evidence, then by all means go for it.

I understand that looking guilty doesn't necessarily mean he is guilty, but considering how often he lies, I can't imagine this ending well for Trump.

I'm fine eating crow if I am wrong, but I say he is guilty.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Why?

We already know who the culprits are, and we already know they will deflect from you calling out their deflection.

They need to be totally ignored.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I wish this site had sound.

Why?
So we can hear the constant "Reeeeeeee!" emitted from some ATS members?

Thanks but no thanks...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Even with evidence, the left is in denial.

But not really.

I'd wager that they are okay with cheating and corruption and violating the Constitution as long as their programs get pushed.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Bill Moyers.
He was in on the assassination of JFK.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Bill Moyers.
He was in on the assassination of JFK.

Do tell.

Whats hilarious to me is that many of you cry about the left being corrupt but refuse to acknowledge the corruption on the right.

The government is corrupt. It wants to illegally spy on its citizens, feed the war machine with our tax dollars, get paid to help the uber wealthy and screw the average citizen. Since when has either side not been guilty of this?

How is Trump different?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

How is Trump different?

Because he gets to say publicly what they can only think or say in measured company.
He speaks for their vile beliefs, he elevates their lowest dank thoughts & trumpets their desire for tyranny against the "other".

K~

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

How is Trump different?

Because he gets to say publicly what they can only think or say in measured company.
He speaks for their vile beliefs, he elevates their lowest dank thoughts & trumpets their desire for tyranny against the "other".

K~

Yes, we are all vile people and have vile beliefs. Keep gulping down what they feed you.

Good boy... fetch, roll over, good boy.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

How is Trump different?

K~

Yes, we are all vile people and have vile beliefs. Keep gulping down what they feed you.

Says the guy who authors a thread to rub salt in the face of the other side because its fun to be a dick and say neener neener , here a little heads up, you are just as vile as those you consider to be vile....

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You guys need to accept that some things are not OK.

not as a mistake or error of judgement. You dont cross certain lines. Not even if its Trump we're talking about. Adding him to the mix makes some people lose their moral compass.

All of a sudden its ok to be a monster. The ends justify the means in their eyes it seems.

Do you guys even realize how far you have all taken this?

This is some real isht. Own it.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

What are you referring to when you say you guys....?

If you had ever read my posts you would see clearly I am critical of both sides.

What's not alright is the constant bickering, all this OP is, is a platform to bitch about the other side.

Its pathetic and at some point people on either end of this rubbish need to wake the # up.

The people orchestrating this divide will not suffer one little bit if all hell breaks loose, you and I however, our brothers our sisters our children they will suffer.

I've had about as much of the childish tit for tat bull# that I can take so unless its against the t&c's of this site I'm gonna call it out each and every time I see it.

edit on 4-2-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

well,

You cant be neutral on a moving train. I dont know you but what I said applies to those safely on the fence.

There are two sides now. One stood up against another they chose and united in their opposition.

No one asked to be hated for using the function of their democracy. Some chose to hate their fellow citizens because they were never brain washed. You dont have to deceive the willing.

Cold truth, not everyone is worthy. Not everyone gets a pass. Some have gone too far.

Those that risk nothing and are opportune to stifle good people defending themselves are not really neutral. They are self motivated and dont really help solve the problem.

edit on 2 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Is that it only 2 sides ?

I don't like either side so I will choose to side with all the others that believe there is more than just 2 sides, the people that want more than the measly crumbs that are being offered under the table from an elite class that view us all as insects.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   

There is a gray to life generally speaking. Knock yourself out.

There are some specific things in life that are not defendable or justifiable. Those that perpetrate and perpetuate those things form one side. Those acted against form the other.

Thats the damn truth.

You can look out for yourself. WE should not be asked to then include you in OUR thoughts of US.

You may not perpetrate the actions done against people like me and my own but you perpetuate our suffering out of self preservation. I can blame people like that, but thats me.

edit on 2 4 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

How is Trump different?

K~

"What they feed me"? Sorry I'm not like one of you who wait to be told what & how to think.

I base my judgments of you & your kind by your despicable words & actions, not some second hand command.

K~

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The republicans have the house, the senate,the presidency, Supreme Court, over half of state legislatures. With all that power, its not enough. I see the goal for republicans is to silence all opposition. Where is that in the constitution.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join