It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please place all deflection and denial here.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
In order to keep things on track please place all denial and deflection from the treason that relates to the memo here.

We will make note of it all and record it so that when it's comes time to eat crow we know how to portion the pies.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I just read CNN's analysis about the memo. As expected, they're still trying to peddle Russian collusion. It's pathetic and delusional.

Enjoy!
www.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

was there a memo?

oh wait... this is the politics forum

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I just read CNN's analysis about the memo. As expected, they're still trying to peddle Russian collusion. It's pathetic and delusional.

Enjoy!
www.cnn.com...

We have multiple pies already prepared for CNN, we had to actually get a special delivery for them. We might have to forcibly drive it down their throats though...they've become tired of crow.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Got 2 words for you
John McCain....seems as if the R is a D leader now...(or always has been)
Trump had his number as 0 from the get-go...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

iam from europ. i frkn thought this point would be solved by this ..... now my perception i still harassed by this point. when the hell is all this over. i want my alternative media back
edit on 3-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Tell that to this guy. The only one who actually saw the original evidence presented to court.

"As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not -- in any way -- discredit his investigation," Gowdy wrote on Twitter.”

The traitors are in power and want more.
That’s why 34 patriotic republicans are retiring from congress.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Despite Nunes' comments and conduct to the contrary, MSNBC is now inferring that Trump aides wrote the memo...

Chris Matthews - I think it's basically probably coming from the White House in the same way that document that he got last spring came from the White House.

Also, just to put things into perspective for our viewers......

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Let them prove it.

I'm tired of this crap.

Prove this garbage Democrats, or just accept the fact that government is corrupt and we have to force change now or it won't work for ANYONE.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Let them prove it.

I'm tired of this crap.

Prove this garbage Democrats, or just accept the fact that government is corrupt and we have to force change now or it won't work for ANYONE.

Standby on that mate, we have NEW deflections and excuses to examine.......

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

She did a great job of illustrating the situation as it is.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Look at what this dribbling mess has got to say about it - deflection queen...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Save a big fat juicy piece for trump.

Dum dum da dum. Dum da dum dum dum dum dum.🎶

I wish this site had sound.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It does. This what you lookin' for?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This thread makes ya really think hmmm should I have said or done that years ago? I'd be a big no no in all aspects of politics..
there needs to be justice one way or another at this point, tired of watching the soap opera..

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm glad it doesn't....

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The corruption in Government MUST STOP!

Clinton, Comey & cronies MUST BE CHARGED, as well as all other corrupt players. There is clear violation of law at every turn and it has to stop!

If there is evidence of Trump/Russia collusion, Obstruction then he doesn't get a pass either.

News outlets need to start reporting the NEWS, NO spin, NO opinion, JUST FACTS! And that goes for "alternative" news sources as well.

There is so much finger pointing and spin on everything now days, as well as corrupt politicians working harder to cover up their mis-deeds than working for the good of the people & the country that it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a CLEAR PICTURE of what is going on or TO BELIEVE ANYTHING anymore.

It all must STOP!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Still a devout worshiper of the baseless Trump-Russia collusion myth. They can always count on you.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

This is the only sound we need that describes the clown show of the deranged Leftists to a T.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It amazes me that due to partisan blinders, the left seem to be alright with the government operating this way. It's like they just aren't smart enough to realize that the R's have control of all three branches right now. If they decided to play by these rules, I wonder if some of them would take notice? Trump could fire the leaders of the IC and replace them with his buddies, then direct the flow of information to look however he likes. Would that be fair to do, or would that be "wrong"?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join