It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's trumped them once again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
See, Eye, I told you Trump in your eye was very clever.

Just as the right wing invented political correctness and it came back as their deadliest foe so, too, have the "left leg in shake it all about" been blitzed by their own invention: the weaponization of everything. That is what Soros and his crew invented in their Dr Evil lab.

The Republicans knows how to use "weapons" much better than Lilly Allen's wigs do. You might have invented it, but the Republicans will sure know how to use it to maximum effect. They don't call em HAWKS for nothing!!!

The President has totally counteracted the Mueller Minions at 935 Pennsylvania Ave. He has turned his enemies' weapon back on them. Remember, ATS, how I told you about using a person's own weapon against them; using YOU as a weapon against you (it is Martial Arts). I do it all the time. It only works when they are using a weapon though. I don't use ideology and weapons, just the sword of my mouth that Christ taught me about.

Trump took their memo threat, made a much BIGGER oner of his own and DID release "IT"; he didn't just threaten to.

Jajajajaja, squeaky laughs from my ganja munching, chillie crunching Mexican mouse. Trump is a genius. He is a righteous genius because the FBI have been playing political bias shenanigans.

I tell you this J Edgar with no hoover no more: Trump is allowed to be politically biased. He represents a democratic power in the BIPOLAR DEMOCRACY. You are NOT allowed. You must provide the law. You must remain BIPARTISAN.

This is the PRIME DIRECTIVE of the Federation, says Captain Picard. You do not interfere with the aliens while watching them. That is naughty and it is CORRUPT.

It is hilarious. Trump has me laughing every day. They threaten him all that time and look how he responded! Bless the Trump, Dear Lord. I pray that You look after him and keep the vultures at bay. It is a nice spectacle even if it is just a one more time just for the sake of the good old days. I wish it was not. I wish CHRIST and His "ELECT" could rule the nations with the Iron Rod. Kids, place particular attention on the word "ELECT". What does that tell you?

I can't contribute in threads right now. Please forgive me. I am reading here all the time, still. I just feel so hurt and upset right now. I must write though or I will explode and it will not be a pretty sight.

Thanks for your cherished time. Go strong, Trump and the Trumpets.

EDIT: If it is THAT MUCH of a problem then all outside meeting must be banned around election times. America must put up a wall on the internet, a wall in the MSM, a wall everywhere. If it is going to be THAT pedantic then all democracies must become a total prison to stop the pesky outsiders. However, you bet outsiders will be interested when Rome has so much influence over their lives as well as those of the Romans.

edit on 3-2-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

I notice that the memo doesn’t address the actual Russian dossier, rather just how it was obtained.

Did you know Page was under surveillance before Trump even announced his presidential campaign?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I notice that the memo doesn’t address the actual Russian dossier, rather just how it was obtained.

Did you know Page was under surveillance before Trump even annoulnced his presidential campaign?

nonetheless, speaks volumes. one can only imagine the things the public will never know.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Trump must do more.

Crush his enemies.

Like they tried to do to him.

Turnabout is fair play.

How? Find any charge and send the Marines, kick ins and flash bangs, like Elian Gonzalez, Pre dawn raids like Manafort's. Let them fight it in court and go broke.

My dad would say, "better give your soul to God coz your ass is mine"

"Meet my little friends!"

Ahhh, that felt pretty good. But seriously, arrest them all and let the courts sort them out.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

As it stands, It really doesn’t speak volumes.

It’s a start though, so let’s see what happens.

Just don’t get up in the partisanship that’s at play here.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Did you know Page was under surveillance before Trump even announced his presidential campaign?

Yeah and so nothing to do with Trump.

But, they used him to spy on the Trump camp.

4 times they got a FISA on Page to unmask, hello Rice, and ran with it.

300+ americans unmasked. FGM her.

Where they get the evidence to spy on him?

Do you know MLK was under surveillance for over 10 yrs?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   

It does, actually. At a whopping six pages you might have missed it. Comey called it salacious and unverified. To your last point, it doesn't matter. That's addressed as well. FISA warrants expire every 90 days. That's addressed as well. Did you just read CNN bullet points or something. You clearly ha e no idea what the issue even is, basic facts of the memo, or what you're even talking about. Your reading comprehension is abysmal.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9

... You must provide the law. You must remain BIPARTISAN.

This is the PRIME DIRECTIVE of the Federation, says Captain Picard. You do not interfere with the aliens while watching them. That is naughty and it is CORRUPT.

Hear hear

The rest ... meh

edit on 3-2-2018 by Peeple because: Oops

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bender151

A whopping 6 pages you say?

It’s 4 pages.

The memo is about HOW the dossier was obtained, not the dossier itself.

If you don’t think disclosing the fact that surveillance of Page started BEFORE Trump nominated is important, I’d suggest it’s you that have no idea what you’re talking about.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Im all for justice, im all for whats right.

But honestly all the flags seem to be because it says "Trump" in the title.

I dare anyone to actually make sense of this post, its a rambling word soup.

Proof of knee jerk reaction over actually reading content.
edit on 3-2-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

The thing about the dossier, the claims that have been investigated have so far been TRUE. So much for the alt right claiming its all a sham

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's funny how every day Trump is shown to be all the things you claimed Bush, Obama and Hillary were.

Only more so.

Now you (likely) have a real foreign agent on your hands ... and you're defending him.

Yikes.

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next Joe. But these aren't good, and they're barely even conspiracies. They are just like random word salads. A la most Trump utterances.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You would think if he was a Russian agent....
They would have put the cuffs on him by now.

The suspicions that they had are out in the open now, so any use he may have had as a potential double agent or as a spreader of disinfo to the Russians is gone.

So IF there is anything to the Russian agent story.... why isn't he behind bars?
No charges filed..... just smears made.
edit on b000000282018-02-03T11:39:03-06:0011America/ChicagoSat, 03 Feb 2018 11:39:03 -06001100000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
We will never get real truth because of people like you. You only care about your team and only talk about how great your team looks. It's all about winning and losing. No desire for truth, just tribal political idiocy with a touch of conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No charges filed..... just smears made.

Indeed.

Just like Obama and Hilary eh?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

The thing about the dossier, the claims that have been investigated have so far been TRUE. So much for the alt right claiming its all a sham

Interesting....can you link to these investigations you claim are true?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Trump must do more.

Crush his enemies.

Like they tried to do to him.

Turnabout is fair play.

How? Find any charge and send the Marines, kick ins and flash bangs, like Elian Gonzalez, Pre dawn raids like Manafort's. Let them fight it in court and go broke.

At least you're honest about being an authoritarian apologist and enabler.

But seriously, arrest them all and let the courts sort them out.

I hope you apply that same rationale elsewhere, like in wanting Mueller to continue and complete the investigation unimpeded and without interference.

new topics

join