It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fear more and more every day that Trump will be assassinated

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I fear more and more every day that Trump will be assassinated.

Or die in a plane crash
Or a car crash
Or suddenly get a ‘short illness and pass away’
Or be outed as a pedophile
For more examples see Michael Jackson and any other influential figure who dared to go against the status quo.

Trump is causing far too many problems to the order and undoing years and years of corruption... We may love it as the public but...This memo could spell the end of Trump, the shady figures in control will not take this laying down

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

There's no one more aware of that than Mr.Donald Trump himself.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Realistic fear

For the sake of the US, I hope it doesn't happen. The division it will cause...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I fear that he will die of natural causes in office and everyone automatically assuming he has been assassinated.
Of him being a pedo? doubt it but if evidence comes up showing any wrong doing he should pay for it same goes for any past president or candidate.
edit on 3-2-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I fear that he will die of natural causes in office and everyone automatically assuming he has been assassinated.

Ditto.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Also Michael Jackson? he paid kids off to drop molestation charges...I wouldn't put Trump in the same boat as that pos.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
He's the first President since JFK to try and fix the corruption within the US govt, so yes, he's certainly in danger.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

If he was taken out, you can guarantee that CNN and the tards would likely regard it as akin to taking out Hitler and that a great service to humanity has occurred.

Just like Reagan, I anticipate that there will be attempts made on his life during his tenure - for reasons that make very little logical sense to me (other than firing their emotions like nothing else) he has made many folks angry - psychos have already shown up at softball practice to take out CNN-assigned targets - so it's on the table.

I have no doubt that Waters, Pelosi, Clinton, Schumer and many of their brainwashed supporters, even right here on ATS would BS their way through being actually closet-ecstatic and gleeful that he was taken out. Their words/posting history is very very telling in this regard.

That's how sick the TVs have made some peoples brains function - like little MK-ultra drones.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Trump isn't going to be assassinated. Do you see how well his presidency is serving those who want to divide us? I'd say he's been more than useful in that regard and he'll continue to serve that purpose throughout his first term and possibly his second if that's even in the books.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Trump isn't going to be assassinated. Do you see how well his presidency is serving those who want to divide us? I'd say he's been more than useful in that regard and he'll continue to serve that purpose throughout his first term and possibly his second if that's even in the books.

The only people doing the dividing are those that keep using identity politics and those in govt in who we now know used the DoJ and FBI to try and influence an election.

That's plainly obvious and no amount of finger-pointing by the left to try and deflect from their own behaviour and crimes is going to change that.

Trump's presidency is the first in a long long time that is serving the people by compromising and taking a reasonable middle ground.

edit on 3/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Ditto.

same here. no matter how he goes if he does while in office people will for sure think he was bumped off.

i mean 71 year old with bad diets and high stress jobs never just give out

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

They will unsuccessfully try and find out they can't kill him. They will make him a hero.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

He is the most hated man in America. He is taking on the deep state and destroying their empire. He and his family are targets and the Secret Service are doing a great job. It's not easy with the way he mingles and shakes hands with crowds all the time.

I noticed the other day when he was leaving for greenbriar, walking out to Marine force one. He looked around him more than usual. He did a 360 degree look around him while walking to the helo. Gave me the impression he may have been aware of a particular threat...jmo

Remeber cryin Chuck saying the intelligence community has six ways from Sunday to get you back...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump is the other half of the identity politics crap going on today. If anyone says something bad about Trump then you'll have his supporters that will defend him as if they are the ones being attacked. That's because they identify with him, a politician. Identity politics. Trump is not innocent in stirring up identity politics, no more innocent than Democratic leaders.

How many times do we see Trump supporters labeling others as "liberal this" and "left that"? More times than you can count. That's because they are playing identity politics. If you disagree then you're being disingenuous with both me and yourself. The same is true for the other side as well.
edit on 2/3/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

remember all the threads when judge Scalise died? all the threads implying it was a hit job by Obama. jesus.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

If it were any on that list, it would be far more likely for him to be found criminally liable for his actions whilst in the company of Epstein, than for him to be assassinated or otherwise killed.

And lets face it, if that did happen, it would not be because he messed with the status quo.

For a start, he isn't. America has spent decades being an ever inflating piss pot corporatism, with fewer and fewer of the rights and freedoms protected by the constitution, actually being afforded to the citizen in any realistic fashion. Trump, with his tax cuts for businesses and middle fingers for everyone else, is only deepening that status quo, not in divergence with it. His policies will not see the low paid given more buying power for the same amount of work, although they need that and should have that. Doing something for the powerless, would be breaking the status quo. Refusing to continue the militaristic, corporate led, borderline fascist actions of the intelligence and military agencies over the last few decades, would be going against the status quo.

All he has done since taking office, is make sure that nothing that needed changing does change, and ensuring that the things which needed left alone, are destroyed or made worse by his input, as well as making his nation an international laughing stock by giving every impression of its being lead by an individual both senile, and a manchild with low intelligence and no moral fibre whatsoever.

There has been no assault on the status quo. He has not removed the corporate entities from without the military supply chain, thereby preventing war from being a money maker. He has not removed corporate entities from the prison industry, which any intellectually advanced, status quo altering person would have done on day one. He is nothing more than a bolster for the status quo, which will always firmly remain the corporatist attitude that has made slaves of you all, an attitude most exemplified by your right wing, leashed sociopath of a president.

So, if something were to happen to your Golden bastard, it would not be because he messed with the status quo. He is a big supporter of the status quo, of links between business and government. His every move thus far proves it.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
as a liberal i have to chime in and say that although i do not like Mr trump and i can talk all day about why, as much as i hate it, he is my president. i hope my president does what is best for my country, and does as much as possible for its citizens. i would never wish evil nor worse upon anyone holding that office.
i do know people that would delight in the thought of Mr trump dying naturally or otherwise. some are liberals some are not. placing all liberals into this hate fueled box is disingenuous and beneath us here.

i would say that groups most likely to have those dreams of doom are neoliberals progressives and anarchists. see other thread on statistics though lol
just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Nobody can kill Trump unless he wants them to. He's ten steps ahead in four dimensions. The ultimate chess player with the world's best military and intelligence agencies to protect him. Can't poison a man who never visits McDonald's in a pattern. He confuses his enemies and makes his rivals jealous. He could be psychic on some level which explains how he's made so much money. He senses danger and calculates risks like a Grandmaster.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: steamiron

Nobody can kill Trump unless he wants them to. He's ten steps ahead in four dimensions. The ultimate chess player with the world's best military and intelligence agencies to protect him. Can't poison a man who never visits McDonald's in a pattern. He confuses his enemies and makes his rivals jealous. He could be psychic on some level which explains how he's made so much money. He senses danger and calculates risks like a Grandmaster.

That's funny.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: steamiron

Add some karate, and he'd be Chuck Norris.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join