It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You passed the test!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

The test?

In a nutshell:

Oh, and beer (or scotch whiskey if you fancy that).

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

There have been times while dreaming that I suddenly realize that something is wrong, 'Im being watched'. Whenever I come to that realization, the dream turn hellishly nightmarish, and I usually wake up in a paralyzed state, under intense violent attacks. It doesn't feel like its reflection coming from within.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

No, but I've experienced the sensation of getting to the next level. A couple of times.
Moments where great truths are discerned and yet I'm still a crappy human, so far to go, yet so close.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

There have been times while dreaming that I suddenly realize that something is wrong, 'Im being watched'. Whenever I come to that realization, the dream turn hellishly nightmarish, and I usually wake up in a paralyzed state, under intense violent attacks. It doesn't feel like its reflection coming from within.

That does seem negative.
What about when you don't feel dualistic?
When you feel in communion?
Like a beautiful, wonderful feeling, when you feel connected to your god?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

No, but I've experienced the sensation of getting to the next level. A couple of times.
Moments where great truths are discerned and yet I'm still a crappy human, so far to go, yet so close.

These levels: feeling like resonating truths?
Such changes! Yet here we are: still here!
It's kinda funny, isn't it?

Have you seen this?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
It means that you have learned what the test was about.
All of you have passed tests.
Everyday a new test.

i would play game like this too!

sometimes i get mad tho because im so wellbeing and happy and they bring me "new" tests like i would be some cadet or watsoever.

but please win people...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Naaah... That's some shelf-help sh!t right there. ( No offense, it's just broad and nonsensical)

Introspection and self-development... well, it doesn't have to be progressed through via stages.
I'm sure great truth can be imparted quickly, but it may lead to great trauma.

Usually great truths to the sober mind encompasses a shift in perspective. The mind is fragile and needs to be bent slowly. If it bends to quickly it breaks.
edit on 3-2-2018 by GreenGunther because: it's better now

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

My God does not communicate with me via dreams. Instead He seems to guide me through experiences. I've never been told I've passed a test. Instead, I seem to grow and determine what tests I've passed or failed for myself, via self reflection.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

You can experience experience in a dream. If that makes any sense

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther

Naaah... That's some shelf-help sh!t right there. ( No offense, it's just broad and nonsensical)

Introspection and self-development... well, it doesn't have to be progressed through via stages.
I'm sure great truth can be imparted quickly, but it may lead to great trauma.

Usually great truths to the sober mind encompasses a shift in perspective. The mind is fragile and needs to be bent slowly. If it bends to quickly it breaks.

So then: gently shall we go.
Mind or no mind: it's hard to tell sometimes. So many different definitions of the mind.
Ego? Consciousness? Sentience?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

My God does not communicate with me via dreams. Instead He seems to guide me through experiences. I've never been told I've passed a test. Instead, I seem to grow and determine what tests I've passed or failed for myself, via self reflection.

OK: so you suggest it may be the self/ego, positing that we have passed a test, or something else to be suspicious of, right?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely Lucky yu but I had a day of playing pool, darts and a BBQ withdrinks.

Great day. Oh and beers were homies mate.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Noice !

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
You passed the test!

(This OP is intentionally weak in content, to keep doors open).

Does this phrase have any deep meaning for you?
Have you ever "heard" this phrase, during meditation, dreaming, OOBE, or other experience?

Yes, I have "heard" (or told myself) during dreaming, that I did indeed pass the test...many tests, most likely imposed on myself.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

We set our own tests. We learn from those we fail.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

What if “passing the test” is just living out our natural life here? Not to get morbid, but sometimes I get overwhelmed thinking about life- it’s really quite short (believing in an afterlife plays largely into my feeling that way). But life is also full of rough, painful moments. Sometimes those moments seem to last forever, and it’s hard.

Was it the ancient Greeks that viewed suicide as a cowards way out? You give up before the timer, throw your pencil and scantron across the room and shout “I’m out!”- not knowing that simply finishing the test is a pass.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Some say you learn more with failures than with successes.

We succeed when we learn from our failures.... I think the failing must come first. And I hate that. But it also allows us to be comforted in our failures.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

I consider my ability to recognize when I'm being watched and manipulated in my dreams as 'test passing' experiences, though I've never heard the words spoken before. In my mind, it feels like I'm resist an external evil.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm suspicious of everything, including my ego. I believe that each individual is his/her own worst enemy. The only one I trust is God, but I have to constantly question whether or not I understand Him correctly. It's not always a clear cut answer. It requires the knowledge and application of truth via thought. That, in my opinion is the true test, and it's life long.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I have. I came out of meditation a couple of months ago, crying. I kept having the thought "you did it, you finally f 'ng did it" - over and over. I couldn't compose myself for a few minutes.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join