It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHY Every Democrat In America Should Be Fleeing The Party ASAP.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
There is a reason that their symbol is a donkey. Very apt.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
How about just being an independent, free from the burden of boilerplate tags and manipulation.
Vote for the leaders that are primarily good and honorable human beings, as a first requirement.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

You are so right, sdcigarpig. I remember Reagan's tax cuts passing with excellent bi-partisan support. Both sides enjoyed getting credit for the economic boom that ultimately occurred.

And Bill Clinton enjoyed bi-partisan support for Welfare Reform, increasing Educational Assistance, and reducing unemployment by a large percentage.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Gasslight
Obstruct
Project < (this thread falls here)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: carewemust

Pelosi....meh
Sure it’s crumbs to her, she is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 to $100 million.
Just the fact that she is one of the leaders of the Democratic Party, should be enough for all of them to flee from the Dem Titanic.
So, where does Pelosi get her money from? I wonder if her books are on the up and up?

Considering how hard Pelosi fought against having the wrongs of Obama's FBI/DOJ exposed this week, I'd say that much of her money is derived from less than honorable methods.

Well, at least she has a well paying job and doesn't have to pay taxes on most of the income she gets. We should feel happy for her, she is a real life shill and troll.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Please your just trolling being a democrat I'll say there are plenty of reasons to vote democrat. I could make the same argument's against republicans. The true problem is extremists have taken over both parties and have never been further apart in history. Truth is there are lots of democrats and republicans that are in the center. The problem is a centrist doesn't make the news they will all ways go with the extremists.

If you feel that Republicans are "out of touch" with America, I encourage you to start a thread to explain your reasoning and logic, DragonRidr. Based on the huge Republicans gains in this country since 2010, I just don't see a basis for that argument.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
How about just being an independent, free from the burden of boilerplate tags and manipulation.
Vote for the leaders that are primarily good and honorable human beings, as a first requirement.

That's pretty much my motto too, Charlyv. Vote for whichever candidate floats your boat, at the national, state, and local level. Maybe there should be 3 parties in America. Dem/Repub/Independent.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Pelosi....meh
Sure it’s crumbs to her, she is worth somewhere in the neighborhood of $50 to $100 million.
Just the fact that she is one of the leaders of the Democratic Party, should be enough for all of them to flee from the Dem Titanic.
So, where does Pelosi get her money from? I wonder if her books are on the up and up?

Considering how hard Pelosi fought against having the wrongs of Obama's FBI/DOJ exposed this week, I'd say that much of her money is derived from less than honorable methods.

Well, at least she has a well paying job and doesn't have to pay taxes on most of the income she gets. We should feel happy for her, she is a real life shill and troll.

But Pelosi is a very POWERFUL and INFLUENTIAL shill/troll. Her district keeps re-electing her, and almost every one of the 193 Democrats in the House of Representatives vote the way she tells them to. Amazing, when you consider how closed-minded she is.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

That's pretty much my motto too, Charlyv. Vote for whichever candidate floats your boat, at the national, state, and local level. Maybe there should be 3 parties in America. Dem/Repub/Independent.

That may just happen. Like you, I think the status-quo may change because of all of these shenanigans.
You can pick from any party, or even a very popular write-in.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
BOTH PARTIES NEED TO DIE!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yeah, can't tell if I'm a kingpin or a pauper.

Only like a couple songs by these yumps.

Broken clock and all that.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Crikey, that's a bit over the top mate.

There's some good people.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Okay.

Kill both political parties.

What's your guarantee that they'll be replaced with something better?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

No, they do not have to die. They will just be less important than they used to be. Allows for change.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Okay.

If they are not better they will also be killed.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Then Democrats need more "moderate" leadership. Schumer shutting down the government over 900,000 DACA immigrants, that he really doesn't care about. Pelosi...well I discussed her in the opening post.

I heard one Democrat Senator last week exclaim that he was tired of being one of "Schumer's mindless sheep". We'll see when the next shutdown nears, if he meant it.

He does care, they need immigrants, it’s the only way the dems stay in power. They really are in a bad spot, they need chain migration, but trump will not give it to them.

I would not be surprised at all if they shut the gov down again, especially now that their chances of winning the congressional majority are fading fast.
edit on 3-2-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Okay.

They won’t be, power corrupts it’s human nature. The issue is not the parties, it’s that laws are not being enforced.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: proximo

We have too many laws.

And the laws that we do have aren't being enforced, agreed.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well how can you be an "lawmaker" if you dont keep making new laws? You're going to ruin everything!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well how can you be an "lawmaker" if you dont keep making new laws? You're going to ruin everything!

THAT'S THE PROBLEM!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join