It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Qanon: He's full of crap. That's it.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: burntheships

I'm well aware of the initial investigation back in 2015 that failed to yield criminal action against Hillary.

Oh, you mean the one that James Comey let her off the hook in before they
interviewed her? That one?

The one where he felt pressured from Loretta Lynch to minimize it,
and just call it a "matter".

The same investigation in which Andrew McCabe was found to have
said that they were giving Hillary an "HQ Special" in?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Fixated on the fact she broke actual laws. Also fixated on the fact her aides lied directly to the FBI about knowledge of her email/it being illegal, yet they all walked without prosecution. Intent is never required for espionage or any other crime. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, right? Of course I'm right, and you know it.

The fact General Flynn was charged for the exact same offense her and her aides committed (and they weren't charged) is the entire problem. It has nothing to do with obsessing over that irrelevant, arrogant and boisterous loudmouth and everything to do with equally enforcing the law, or not enforcing it at all. There is no middle ground option.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
I haven't really been following the Qanon stuff, but if he's not legit, explain the +++ thing.
For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, Qanon made a post saying "Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++". 7 minutes later, Trump ended one of his tweets with the same "+++".

Easy.

If you look at your phone onscreen keyboard you will see that the + is positioned right above the !.

Trump types on his phone. He's got fat fingers and he's made more than one typo in his time. If you look, he actually ended it with "+++!" - bad typing and fast action on the 'post' button.
edit on 3-2-2018 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
What IS amazing about the Q phenomena is the "storm" of autists and fed up patriotic Americans who are researching and lending their energy and minds to unraveling and documenting the lies and propaganda of the deep state.

It's a beautiful thing regardless of who Q really is. Sure beats anything the brainwashed far-far leftists post...this OP included.

But are they really?

If you start with a lie and research that as the truth, you never end up with the truth because your foundation is a lie.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't know if Q is for real or not, but I just deal in probabilities. The longer the entire thing goes on the less likely Q is genuine IMO.

Also, just a side note I read ZH and related blogs a lot and I have never seen them publish an article by their contributors related to Q sourced intel. And they cover a lot of 'conspiracy' type theories.

Just food for thought.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I continually get the impression that some members just don't want the rest of us discussing anything conspiracy related, here, of all places. So much so, that threads are created just to deter those from doing so.

Very strange, indeed.

Yes, these threads are obviously a conspiracy.

But it's a conspiracy site, so....

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Oh, you mean the one that James Comey let her off

Of course.... she was let of the hook! Just like that!

I suppose she was left off the hook through the other dozen GOP investigations that followed and went nowhere right?

What happens when these 3 current investigations yield no criminal charges? You going to say she was left off the hook then as well?

She lost the election right? Why haven't you and others gotten over her? That's my question.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Just ignore that thread, at least it is now in the right section for its content

How did you happen upon this discovery? What section is it you're talking about?

Any links would be grateful. Would a newbie have access?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The reality is JBurns, she's had all these investigations thrown against her over the years and they've gone nowhere. Almost all of them GOP lead.

Say what you want, neither of those investigations ended up in her being charged and convicted of criminal activity. That's the reality.

You want to continue justifying more and more investigations against her after 14 of em' already - that's fine. More of your energy wasted.

To me she lost the election. She's washed out of the political scene and that's it. Maybe it's time you move on as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: introvert

Here is the reality of the situation.

Hillary Clinton is under at least three separate investigations.

Even The FBI is investigating The Clinton Foundation.

And she lost the election.

Just what reality are you living in?

What is that proof of exactly?

Trump and Co are also under investigation. Does that mean he is guilty or has blood money in his pockets?

No. It does not.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SkeptiSchism

I don't know if Q is for real or not, but I just deal in probabilities. The longer the entire thing goes on the less likely Q is genuine IMO.

Members in support of Q on here have stated that 'things take time' and 'patience' is needed. So we should be giving this Q guy (an anonymous user on an alt-right forum, like you and I on here) all the time in the world. Long enough for Qs supporters to slowely move onto some other baseless nonsense to flood this forum on when nothing ends up happening.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

But are they really?

If you start with a lie and research that as the truth, you never end up with the truth because your foundation is a lie.

CNN got you too I see. Much of the research turning up has a logical base and follows. Unlike the screams of "Racist" and "Russia!" from those unable to debate from knowledge and well-reasoned logic.

WHO colluded with the Russians? Turns out the only actual and real evidence we've seen so far is Steele, Fusion GPS, and their money masters.

Tick. Tock. We shall see I guess.

edit on 3-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The truth is, even if something IS happening, with the way this free-flow writing style works you will always be able to find a place to fit it in.

This garbage is no different than Nostradamus' quatrains.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Members in support of Q on here have stated that 'things take time' and 'patience' is needed.

Except for Mueller's investigation, I suppose. That one has gone on too long and needs to be shut down, apparently. Except for the neverending myriad of investigations into Hillary, kicking over every rock on a entire mountain looking for...something, anything.

Quite amusing and sad, the double standards.

Q, the Questionable "savior" of the delusional.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

Just ignore that thread, at least it is now in the right section for its content

How did you happen upon this discovery? What section is it you're talking about?

Any links would be grateful. Would a newbie have access?

The original Q anon thread coming from 4 chin site members was posted in US Political madness, the next one was authored in a better place general conspiracies

Where it is now fine
edit on 3-2-2018 by Whereismypassword because: iPad

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
You know you've hit rock-bottom when you make it a point to denigrate the willing participants of something that affects you in no way, shape, or form. The title alone is cheap, subliminal trash.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I get the impression that many in the "alt-right" are betting on Qanon being right. Otherwise, trump just looks like a fool. I just wish ATSers and other usually open-minded individuals weren't so naive. The left and right politicians all have agendas, yet you guys are gullibly soaking up this divisive left vs right paradigm.

What is it about trump that makes people become irrational? Is it because the alt-right blindly hold him up as a savior from the elite? Or is it because the left pretends that all problems lie with trump?

Either way, we are being played and need to take a step back.
edit on 3-2-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Your first post.

I continually get the impression that some members just don't want the rest of us discussing anything conspiracy related, here, of all places. So much so, that threads are created just to deter those from doing so.

Your second post.

You know you've hit rock-bottom when you make it a point to denigrate the willing participants of something that affects you in no way, shape, or form. The title alone is cheap, subliminal trash.

Did I hit a nerve there?

Look if you're taking the OP personally, don't read it, simple.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Nice find MotherMayEye.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join