It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Qanon: He's full of crap. That's it.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I think it's much worse than what you described in the OP.

The coming "storm" also has a very disgusting side to it. The claim is that Q and all of his internet buddies have stumbled on to some sort of massive democratic pedo ring and all will be exposed in the near future.

Apparently, they learned a bit of a lesson from the PG scandel, as they are using "coded" words to talk about it or are using the PM system to coordinate research.

Also, some of them in the Q thread actually believe they are in contact with Q somehow and are even updated on his whereabouts as he travels around the globe fighting evil.

I've been talking about this for some time now and the most progress I have made is being relegated to shill status. Apparently I need to be grateful this is all about to be exposed so I can be released from my brainwashed tyranny.

Let's call a spade a spade here: These people are nuts.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

That's all you have?

I'd respond but to show a comprehensive list of all of the corrupt money
tossed into the Clinton Cabal would take up an entire thread 10 pages
long with the intro.

Please, just go read Clinton Cash.
For crying out loud, the two of them are pimp and whore.

edit on 3-2-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: MotherMayEye

whether that actually happened as you claim it did would really depend on the account settings on the machine of the person who took each screenshot, no?

i can screenshot a thread right now and it would show a different local time than someone in another time zone. or i could manipulate my system to show the time zone that gives me the apparent result i want.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Why would you reference a book that is known to be factually incorrect?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

MAGA!!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Why would you make such a baseless claim?
The Clinton's would surely sue him for libel if it was false.

LOL

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Why would you make such a baseless claim?
The Clinton's would surely sue him for libel if it was false.

LOL

Not if they made corrections, as needed. Which is exactly what they had to do.

en.wikipedia.org...

There are many links showing where the book was false and misleading. So my claim is not baseless.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

And why is he full of crap?
Because he doesn't tow your line?
I have noticed trend where anything that goes against the church of the fed is deemed "full of crap". Like a new emerging religion... That worships taxes and authoritarianism.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

LOL, well that means nothing then, because the book
is still out with the corrections. With that much blood
money tossed about, you would need a super computer
with a team of accountants to keep track of it.

Your sure attached to your false premises.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Dang, I'm kinda late in getting on this Q bandwagon. Thanks for the head's up!
MAGA

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
OP this site has brought in insane people over the years due to its content, the Q anon thread is pretty scary to see the posters slipping into insanity with crazy theories involving biblical references and majic with a K at the end of course

Going by other threads that pro trump supporters have posted exposing their inability to read people’s body language I would guess a fair few are sociopaths

Just ignore that thread, at least it is now in the right section for its content

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

LOL, well that means nothing then, because the book
is still out with the corrections. With that much blood
money tossed about, you would need a super computer
with a team of accountants to keep track of it.

Your sure attached to your false premises.

Uh huh. Sure...

You believe whatever your little heart desires.

Just don't confuse it with reality.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Here is the reality of the situation.

Hillary Clinton is under at least three separate investigations.

Even The FBI is investigating The Clinton Foundation.

And she lost the election.

Just what reality are you living in?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

A) He's an anonymous user who claims to be a high level government insider.
B) He started posting on an alt-right forum called 'Politically Incorrect' on 4Chan. A website notorious for spreading Alt-right conspiracy theories. 4Chan sub forums were also responsible for spreading the now debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory earlier.

The above itself should ring alarm bells. It's also very indicative of the bias from many posters on here who expect us to just ignore the above, but listen to their complaints about anonymous sources used on other major, non-alt right media outlets.

Well, I'm no expert on the Nixon administration and the Watergate scandal, but Deepthroat was anonymous at the time and had access to insider info that turned out to be utterly true and unmasked something that brought down Nixon.

So, given that, how can you denigrate anonymous people when it's been proven in the past that at times, those that are anonymous are shining the light on some really nasty, dirty goings-on in the government?

I'm not saying Q is the 100% real deal per say, but to just write them off as a fake when you have zero proof otherwise doesn't seem like a logical tactic. No one has proof it's true, yet no one has proof it's fake either. Evaluate Q as you would any other info. People wrote off Snowden initially and tried to discredit him as a criminal, but it appears he was on the track to start the ball rolling on cleaning up the garbage dump that is our corrupted government.

As for your assertion about Pizzagate, let's just say that I'm utterly convinced that there are some wholly sick individuals in the hierarchy of the government and while the PG scandal may not have been all that it was claimed, there is a huge grain of truth in many of those accusations.

Look for those kernels of truth in Q's statements and see how it compares to the into now being revealed and decide from there. I think that's better than dropping my head into the sand and refusing to see what's out there.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Here is the reality of the situation.

Hillary Clinton is under at least three separate investigations.

Hillary has had a total of 11 investigations launched against her by the GOP. All those investigations have amounted to nothing over the years.

Yes she has another 2 investigations launched against her.... pushed and lead by the GOP again. We're also well aware Trump's GOP appointed FBI director has pushed for another investigation.

That's the reality. It's political.

And she lost the election.

She did. So it's any wonder why Trump and his supporters are still so fixated on her?

Hmm.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

How funny.

So Hillary is all just a persecuted victim eh?

Please, enlighten me. Was James Comey on her side, or against her?

How about Strzok from The FBI? For or against?

How about Andrew MaCabe? For or against?

Loretta Lynch? For or against?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Hillary a victim? No.

Is she a political target? Yes.

14 investigations all lead by the GOP, 3 happening right now - again by the GOP.

And Trump supporters are the first to tell others that she lost the election and people should move on.

Really now.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Under President Obama, the DOJ and FBI opened an investigation.

Lets see, Obama a Democrat.

Loretta Lynch, a Democrat.

James Comey, Independant.

So where again is the GOP in this?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'm well aware of the initial investigation back in 2015 that failed to yield criminal action against Hillary.

I'll also note to you, again, the subsequent investigations against Hillary, by the GOP, still going on to this day.

The word 'fixation' doesn't do enough justice to describe the alt-right's motives.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

Not true. The general public has a very short attention span (a week, tops). A systematic, coorindated and heavily studied release regimin would be needed to ensure it had peak impact.

Information overload is a very real thing. It is one of the primary tactics (along with logical abuses/fallacies) being used in the domestic information war we're engaged in presently.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join