It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Qanon: He's full of crap. That's it.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What if...

Nothing has changed, except the loss of American freedoms is now being done with the support of the people, cheering on Trumps battle against the “Deep State”.

So umm, what freedoms are we losing now exactly?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I continually get the impression that some members just don't want the rest of us discussing anything conspiracy related, here, of all places. So much so, that threads are created just to deter those from doing so.

Very strange, indeed.

Imagine my horror, absent for 5 years, return and immediately the sort fo 'normal' stuff people used to say about obvious villainy all the sudden refereed to as "conspiracy theorist talk" like some big thing to be ashamed of. Luckily Hillary lost, so all I have to do is "get over" that as is said every time people try to crack jokes ever since.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I understand what you and Ignorance are saying, I just get so damn skeptical of any person that gets that far in national politics.

We all know how the game is played.
Are we just suppose to forget about all of Trumps DNC buddies? His connections? And all of his past transgressions? And then act like he's only POTUS because he cares about us peons?

I'll give the idea it's due credit, but I still maintain that Trump is controlled opposition.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad
We all know how the game is played.
Are we just suppose to forget about all of Trumps DNC buddies? His connections? And all of his past transgressions? And then act like he's only POTUS because he cares about us peons?

Imagine how bad it is if such a creature is the first one in decades to actually give a shiite about all that.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
redacted...
edit on 3-2-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Course you could claim corruption or that the system is rigged or whatever.... on ATS, a conspiracy website

That isn't good enough. It is a clear example of everything I feared from the Bush administration coming to fruition today.

This isn't about ATS making it a conspiracy; this is about the integrity of our political system. It shows that the real threat to democracy in America doesn't come from abroad, but from within the very agencies that are supposed to enforce the law.

In your point about Q Anon. His relevance(I am positive Q is a man) is about as solid as water at room temperature. I'm a writer, not just as a hobby, but as a technician, I know what political free-writing looks like. Its good stuff. But hardly the works of an Oracle.

Free writing is a writing technique for the connection of ideas. Its a technique that writers use when they're stuck. But it has also been used by mystical charlatans(people like Deepak Chopra and his pseudo profundities) to sell books, and political propagandists in recent times on the internet.

Its a means of appearing to make predictions by letting the audience make the assumption. Meanwhile, all you have to do is shotgun semicoherent word strings or abstractions.

Its been done before.

Maybe ATS doesn't remember the Global Meltdown Reinhart threads. But that ended up being a psyop for an investment newsletter that you had to pay for to read.

Not saying that's what's going on with Q, but on 4chan, this is likely a hoax.

Even if it isn't a hoax it is of little utility when anyone can interject meaning where they feel it makes sense in a sea of disjointed information that may or may not be worth anything.

edit on 3 2 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Agreed, it's obviious nonsense. Dangerous nonsense too as it gets in the way of exposing real conspiracies and how whistleblowing, sourcing, confedants etc... function.

If they had any substance, evidence, insider info etc... they wouldn't play 'ooooh look at me and play a guessing game' they'd dump it for all to see before it could be covered up, evidence destroyed or they get killed/silenced/renditioned to a shiping container in the US to be tortured without trial under the patriot act.

It's just some attention seeker using already public information and vague language to create a fantasy they're onto something. Their audience could be spending their time exposing real corruption using rights and laws instead of wasting it on some LARP fantasy.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

It's 4chan so you may as well flip a coin when it comes to credability, as for this...

He's an anonymous user who claims to be a high level government insider.

Well Mister Southern Guardian-if that is your real name-most people use online pseudonyms to protect their privacy and maintain anonymity. That's the nature of the internet, you don't know what to believe but sometimes the truth comes out.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The problem is they aren't, there are no results just a vague 'sit tight the government will take care of it all for you' message.

Imagine if they actually left the house, used rights and privlleges to gain access to legally obtain account records, minutes of board meetings, evidenence companies hide from the public by citing basic shareholder laws and various obscure parts of the local governance finance act etc.... then they'd see results and jail people for corruption.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

I'll give the idea it's due credit, but I still maintain that Trump is controlled opposition.

Although I disagree, you might as well be right for all the change he's gonna make. When this # show is over, the wealth gap will be bigger, we'll still be at war and 'the swamp' won't be any less swampier. Whether he's 'controlled opposition' or not, the results will be the same as any other POTUS from either party.

One thing for certain will change imo. The political divide will grow wider and politicians will close ranks to keep out lightning rods like Mr Trump. In that scenario, the chances of ever seeing a genuine 'President of the people' will shrink even more.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: pavil

Next thing you'll tell me is that the DOJ and FBI used Hillary Clinton opposition research to get a FISA warrant on members of the Trump campaign during the election and hid where the info came from when applying for surveillance.

They DIDNT

The FBI did reveal in the FISA request that some of the information was from a politically motivated source:

thehill.com...

Reality has a liberal bias I guess.

Officials may not have told the FISA court that the information was partially funded by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee, the Times reported.

Nice try. From your article. Partially funded, LOL. Like they chipped in $5.

The FBI not disclosing that info when they knew is damning. And you want to give them a pass for that.

Amazing.
edit on 3-2-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: trollz
What was the title of the thread that q typed that comment in?

Was it "Happening+++"?
That doesn't explain Trump tweeting "+++" 7 minutes after the Q person in the thread.

AND

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
a reply to: MotherMayEye

My response to both of you....

I understand what the time stamps show. My point is that +++ appeared in the title of the thread BEFORE 'Q' posted the +++ AND someone else even posted a partial screenshot of Trump's tweet with the +++ BEFORE 'Q' posted the +++.

See:

Link

So, it appears that despite what the timestamps show...Trump actually posted the +++ before all of them...including 'Q.'

Unless, I am misunderstanding something. I, too, was taken in by those timestamps...but upon further review, I don't think they accurately reflect the order of things.

edit on 2/3/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I was under the impression it was some kind of role playing game.
Like dungeons and dragons or Magic :The Gathering, only political.

No body thinks it's real do they?

No...that's ridiculous.
It's just a joke or a game.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

His side being the USA and your "side" Russia?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

edit on 3-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Nah, there is no evidence to suggest Trump did anything wrong. There is more than enough evidence for criminal charges against a handful of Clinton/Obama co-conspirators. It is your ill-informed side that is pushing bogus, dangerous and completely disproven "conspiracy theories" in typical hysterical breathlessness.

PROOF OR IT DID NOT HAPPEN

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

*snip*

Oh, and....

Russia Russia, Kremlin Soviet, Putin Kremlin? Russia, Russia, Soviet Kremlin. Putin, Kremlin

Blah, blah, blah. So sick of hearing this worn out and entirely debunked bull #!

We've already moved on from everything creepy cultish Russian obsession 24-7-365. If you all want to waste your time rambling about this giant nothing-burger, go right ahead. But Trump is vindicated, period.
edit on 2/3/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/3/2018 by maria_stardust because: Removed personal attack

(post by JBurns removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Weither I agree or not, I appreciate your post. I did read it and will be thinking about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Kinda crazy how everything went bonkers in american news after they lifted the ban on propaganda in that country back in 2013.

People seem to kind of be forgetting about that it seems.

Now you can't tell the difference about what anything really is.

www.theatlantic.com...

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join