It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Qanon: He's full of crap. That's it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Possibly even on par with Nunes's dodgy memo!

Hey look at me! I'm upside-down man!

OMG 4 minutes in, as an editor, this dude drove himself nuts with this project LOL!
edit on 2-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: The GUT

brainwashed far-far leftists

That would make me a commie right?

No, you are probably centrist. I'm far far left (not commie, anarchist) and I'm following Q because he spreads yummy crumbs. Anons and non anons are digging like moles and I'm not interested in theirs political affiliation. I just want Soros, Rothschilds and Clintons down.

It is important for me as non-US citizen because this cabal is spreading evil everywhere.

Q is referring God ... as agnostic I do not like it ... still yummy.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Next thing you'll tell me is that the DOJ and FBI used Hillary Clinton opposition research to get a FISA warrant on members of the Trump campaign during the election and hid where the info came from when applying for surveillance.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Thinking outside of what your party elders tell you to think is not bad, no matter what they tell you.

Except the people who believe Q also believe Trump. They believe Q mostly because of how much they want to believe in Trump.

No, I was very critical of Trump. He is still stinking capitalist for me.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

Thinking outside of what your party elders tell you to think is not bad, no matter what they tell you.

Except the people who believe Q also believe Trump. They believe Q mostly because of how much they want to believe in Trump.

"He is still stinking capitalist for me" sounds Russian to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

How long are we supposed to wait for this storm to hit Phoenix?

I'd just like to set a diary date you know? Just incase you decide to move on to other nonsense all of a sudden, as you typically do.

Is consider getting caught using the intelligence community to try to rig elections to be quite the # storm.

That said, QAnon doesn't really hold much weight in my book. The guy is a freelance political free-writing propagandist. Nothing more.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

The PITCHFORKS and TORCHES are gonna be called on you bro...be prepared man!

Calling out this Q BS is literally like taking a teddy bear or PACIFIER away from a baby.

EVERYONE wants to feel like an "insider" ... this Q crap plays to that card.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sleeper.

a reply to: JanAmosComenius

I'm far far left (not commie, anarchist)

Anarchists are not 'far far left'. They don't believe in the need for government, period. They're not leftwing at all.

I take it you're for getting rid of government, removing all regulations, protections, medicare, welfare etc etc? You'd also support the freemarket right?

If yes, you're anything but left.

I just want Soros, Rothschilds and Clintons down.

Why them? Why not Trump also? Or the GOP, or the Koch brothers? You're 'far far' left right?

There is a tendancy on members on here to either claim to be fence sitters or whatever as a means to trying and legitimize their opinions. It's a tactic involving dishonesty. Excuse me if I'm skeptical of what you're saying.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Next thing you'll tell me is that the DOJ and FBI used Hillary Clinton opposition research to get a FISA warrant on members of the Trump campaign during the election and hid where the info came from when applying for surveillance.

They DIDNT

The FBI did reveal in the FISA request that some of the information was from a politically motivated source:

thehill.com...

Reality has a liberal bias I guess.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Sleeper.

Anarchists are not 'far far left'. They don't believe in the need for government, period. They're not leftwing at all.

I take it you're for getting rid of government, removing all regulations, protections, medicare, welfare etc etc? You'd also support the freemarket right?

Why them? Why not Trump also? Or the GOP, or the Koch brothers? You're 'far far' left right?

There is a tendancy on members on here to either claim to be fence sitters or whatever as a means to trying and legitimize their opinions. It's a tactic involving dishonesty. Excuse me if I'm skeptical of what you're saying.

Why do support Soros, Rothschilds and Clintons?
Say what you will, but you seem to support Clinton and Obama.

Why not let the truth be told?

I want the truth to be told.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Is consider getting caught using the intelligence community to try to rig elections to be quite the # storm.

Depends on your perception or view of the matter. If you believe the above has occured, but investigations show no ill-tent, or nothing happens despite the legal army at hand to the administration - then that to me indicates a nothingburger.

Course you could claim corruption or that the system is rigged or whatever.... on ATS, a conspiracy website... but that wouldn't change the outcome at all.

The guy is a freelance political free-writing propagandist. Nothing more.

It's any wonder why he's being used as a legitimate source. There was a member here that used the fact that Obama hired 6 attorneys last week as proof the 'storm' was coming. His source? Qanon himself..... who made the claim that Obama hired 6 attorneys last week.... with nothing to show for it. Made me giggle a little.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

"He is still stinking capitalist for me" sounds Russian to me.

Marx was German and Das Kapital was written in England. Hence I'm Russian ...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Sleeper.

Sorry I'm not able to list all bad guys.

As for anarchism you are pretty indoctrinated. Anarchy is not equal to chaos. It is simply radical democracy. Please take a look on etymology of term anarchy.

Add: If you are skeptical if such self governance is possible, take look on open source software. It is working. 500 of 500 supercomputers run on Linux.
edit on 2-2-2018 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

Am I leftist if I support free education, University included? Am I leftist if I attack tax paradises? Am I leftist if I say everybody have right to housing, water, food, healthcare and education? I think so and if not, please correct me.

What I do not support is hijack of left by identity mumbo jumbo. What was once interesting academic debate transformed to grave of left.

Still interested in Q ....

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Depends on your perception or view of the matter. If you believe the above has occured, but investigations show no ill-tent, or nothing happens despite the legal army at hand to the administration - then that to me indicates a nothingburger.

Course you could claim corruption or that the system is rigged or whatever.... on ATS, a conspiracy website... but that wouldn't change the outcome at all.

It's any wonder why he's being used as a legitimate source. There was a member here that used the fact that Obama hired 6 attorneys last week as proof the 'storm' was coming. His source? Qanon himself..... who made the claim that Obama hired 6 attorneys last week.... with nothing to show for it. Made me giggle a little.

Giggle all you want.
Keep giggling until you realize that your party is dirty as a mfr.
Keep giggling when it all goes down.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Sorry I'm not able to list all bad guys.

No, only Trump's opposition right?

I understand by you revealing this you'll expose your biases. That's fine.

As for anarchism you are pretty indoctrinated. Anarchy is not equal to chaos.

I never said anarchism equaled chaos. The definition of anarchy below:

: absence of government
b : a state of lawlessness or political disorder due to the absence of governmental authority the city's descent into anarchy
c : a utopian society of individuals who enjoy complete freedom without government

www.merriam-webster.com...

-No government
-free market without regulation or restraint

Not left wing at all.

Now you may have your own definition of what it means to be an anarchist but this wouldn't be anarchy by definition.

The reason why I'm getting into detail with you on your position is because you decided to use this as a way to claim non-bias over this topic. You're clearly not left wing though.

Am I leftist if I support free education, University included? Am I leftist if I attack tax paradises? Am I leftist if I say everybody have right to housing, water, food, healthcare and education? I think so and if not, please correct me.

How can you claim to be an anarchist but support universal free education that will require some form of government body and collection of tax revenue to happen? Makes no sense.

Still interested in Q

Of course you are. You hear what you want to hear before you support Trump. Plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Giggle all you want.

When it all goes down as you put it, do you think your position will be any better than his?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Giggle all you want.

When it all goes down as you put it, do you think your position will be any better than his?

No.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Giggle all you want.

No.

Perhaps it's time then for all of us to work together to fight off the inevitable catastrophe that hurts all of us. Left Vs right can only end badly.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
I haven't really been following the Qanon stuff, but if he's not legit, explain the +++ thing.
For anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about, Qanon made a post saying "Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++". 7 minutes later, Trump ended one of his tweets with the same "+++".

Trump reads (or posts in/authors) crazy alt-reality 4chan threads?

Makes more sense, the crazy # that comes out of his mouth and from his fingers and his known love of wild conspiracy theories.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Giggle all you want.

No.

Perhaps it's time then for all of us to work together to fight off the inevitable catastrophe that hurts all of us. Left Vs right can only end badly.

Um yeah Ive been tormenting everyone for months now with this kind of noise. People just cant get enough of it!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join