It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Qanon: He's full of crap. That's it.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Let's get down to the points I'll be focusing on. 1. Who is Qanon? 2.What is all this huffpuff and hooblah all about? and 3.Is this something people should care about and take seriously?

1.First time seeing Qanon mentioned here, don't know who you're referring to, sorry.
2.I guess you know more than I do- first time seeing huffpuff hooblah here.
3.Well, am I supposed to take you seriously?

Ok I will.
It really depends on one's perception. How certain can one be about someone who goes by Q but gets misinterpreted as Qanon? Accuracy is a practice, we're not bowling all strikes here.

Plus there's a crap-load going on not all of us are privy to. There's also a crap-load that we are privy to thanks to Q.

I hope the day comes when few of us will look a gift-horse in the mouth.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Bejeezus everyone all uptight on Friday Night. You maniacs!

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
dont you get it?

it doesnt matter if he's a larp or not, real or fake.
the info is the only thing that matters

stop trying to figure out who he is and concentrate on his drops

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thinking outside of what your party elders tell you to think is not bad, no matter what they tell you.

Except the people who believe Q also believe Trump. They believe Q mostly because of how much they want to believe in Trump. So in reality, the people who follow Q aren't the "red pilled" "woke" independent thinkers stepping outside of their comfort zones that you'd like to make them out to be.

It's a bunch of confirmation bias addicts desperate for a fix between airings of Hannity.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: DBCowboy

Thinking outside of what your party elders tell you to think is not bad, no matter what they tell you.

Except the people who believe Q also believe Trump. They believe Q mostly because of how much they want to believe in Trump. So in reality, the people who follow Q aren't the "red pilled" "woke" independent thinkers stepping outside of their comfort zones that you'd like to make them out to be.

It's a bunch of confirmation bias addicts desperate for a fix between airings of Hannity.

Well now that we got that straight.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Are we judging legitimacy by the amount of butthurt in the fallout?

You just may be onto something there.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: The GUT

brainwashed far-far leftists

That would make me a commie right?

Naw , just fatuous. Meaning far left of left.
Careful , you may go so far left you actually go full around and back to far right...
Roll with it...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Can anyone show something of substance qanon has dropped? Seems like more rubbish like its wikileaks 2.0,all talk ,just crumbs and cryptic crap to keep people chasing their tails.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Except the people who believe Q also believe Trump. They believe Q mostly because of how much they want to believe in Trump.

I would point out the same people who believe in Hollywood Stars and people like
Harvey Weinstein are the same people who believe in Hillary Clinton.

Now that is truly frightening.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

a reply to: c2oden

Don't get mad at me for your chronic gullibility. Own it. Hell, look around you're in good company.

I'm not gullible. I don't feel the need to tell gullible people what to to think, as you do.

Wait.
edit on 2018-02-02T22:28:21-06:002201802America/Chicago2 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm just saying, there was at least that bit of truth in Wolff's book. Bannon did say those things and it cost him his job.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I'm not gullible. I don't feel the need to tell gullible what to to think, as you do.

Are you referring to yourself in 3rd person?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

I'm just saying, there was at least that bit of truth in Wolff's book. Bannon did say those things and it cost him his job.

SO then its more credible than the dossier???

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I don't "believe" Q any more than I believe Trump. I also can't stand Hannity.

I do follow the thread though, because despite not believing any of the narrative portions, I think some of the connections and data points made are fascinating. Nothing about Q being an insider (or likely not) affects the facts surrounding Loop Capital, for example. And I would have never made more than a cursory notice of Loop in the news if it hadn't been for that thread. Beyond that it plays like a bit of a mind-puzzle, and it's fun to try to decipher.

So do I "believe" Q is an insider and that there are tribunals around the corner and that everyone's favourite boogeymen (and -women) are going to Club Gitmo? No. Not even close. Do I think the various obscure connections being investigated are of interest and worth knowing? Yeah, absolutely. Am I entertained? Frequently. Have I ever started a thread to tell flat earthers or bigfoot hunters why I think they are wasting their time and should stop talking about those things? Not once.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I'm not gullible. I don't feel the need to tell gullible what to to think, as you do.

Are you referring to yourself in 3rd person?

Did I go Rickey?
I don't think I went Rickey.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Believe in Harvey Weinstein? What does that even mean? I can't even say I've ever heard him speak or seen a thing he's ever written. I also don't put much stock in what "Hollywood Stars" or TV celebs like Trump say about politics.

It's funny how this is supposed to be a slight but the hypocritical fringe-right has its own stable of has-beens and D-listers that they just can't get enough of (James Woods, Chuck Woolery, Scott Baio, etc) and of course, the voted a reality TV personality into the Oval Office.

And it's a little nervy to bring up Weinstein when Steve Wynn, who seems to be cut from the same cloth, was such a good friend and loyal supporter of Donald Trump that they made him the RNC Finance Chairman. You don't see how empty name-dropping Weinstein seems by comparison?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: trollz
What was the title of the thread that q typed that comment in?

Was it "Happening+++"?
That doesn't explain Trump tweeting "+++" 7 minutes after the Q person in the thread.

Trump is qanon and he's trolling you all, that explains it regardless of what the truth may be.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Possibly even on par with Nunes's dodgy memo!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Possibly even on par with Nunes's dodgy memo!

Hey look at me! I'm upside-down man!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Show me an email linking Trump directly to anything.

I'll show you an email linking Weinstein to Hillary.

Your so discerning, you should be able to debunk that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join