It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Qanon: He's full of crap. That's it.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Don't be ignorant. Watch the video before you dismiss someone, who is clearly your superior.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I know someone who bet Trump was going to win and won $15k in Vegas. I wouldn't bet aginst Trump if I were you. But, it's your loss, so go ahead.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here's a clue: When PublicOpinion and I start agreeing on something, something fishy is going on....

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Don't be ignorant. Watch the video before you dismiss someone, who is clearly your superior.

So after your coup, "superior" people will be running things?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I'll bet you there will be military tribunals for the corrupt before Trump leaves office...and No, it won't be Trump that is on trail.

That would constitute a military coup. Not going to happen. But thank you for outing yourself as a Fascist.

Namecalling. About what I'd expect from the scared leftist Fascist, using the Communist Saul Alinsky mirroring technique...calling someone else what you are yourself.

edit on 20-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Just a peaceful stalinistic cleansing for the red flags of authority, eh? I can hear Trotzki dissolve in giggles again. Try not to throw the kid out while changing the dirty bathwater...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Funny, all I see you is siding with public big media opinion.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Funny, all I see you doing is cheering on an anti-democratic, anti-American coup.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Funny, all I see you doing is cheering on an anti-democratic, anti-American coup.

So you don't deny you tow the media line as real. Suspected that, because all you do is carry water for the Dems and the Big media.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

So you don't deny you tow the media line as real. Suspected that, because all you do is carry water for the Dems and the Big media.

No I don't. On the contrary, I am continually lecturing on the correct way to "consume" information: thinking critically." I am as critical of the Democrats as I am of the GOP. They lost the presidential election because their back room dealing resulted in a dangerously flawed candidate. The Republicans are going to lose the next round of elections because they did not stop a dangerously incompetent candidate from running.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

On the contrary, you are blind to the fact the Dems are flawed in their approach to Trump and are enabling his success in a second term by their whining and complaining instead of offering superior answers.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

On the contrary, you are blind to the fact the Dems are flawed in their approach to Trump and are enabling his success in a second term by their whining and complaining instead of offering superior answers.

No, I am perfectly aware of what they are doing... they are widening the chasm between left and right, which is exactly what you Russians want. Fortunately, the Kremlin is already working on Republican attack ads for the primaries.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

No, I am perfectly aware of what they are doing... they are widening the chasm between left and right, which is exactly what you Russians want. Fortunately, the Kremlin is already working on Republican attack ads for the primaries.

I'm not Russian, I'm Polish and I have no connection to Russians despite your slanders. Democrats will lose, not because of Russia, but because they are so sloppy and disconnected from everyday people. Good luck with your delusions.
edit on 27-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

You're obsessed with info from Sesame Street brought to you by the letter Q and the numbers 1, 2 and 3 and you think that guy is my superior? You're upset because everybody's laughing that's all.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Like you just did there?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

AKA the people who know stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You don't know how to post replies under one post, but instead use multiple posts to reply to posters. Grandma you need help, call your Grandkids to help you.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Hopefully America has learned a thing or two since last election.
Not this crowd but real Americans.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Thank you for finally admitting you are not American. The pretense was wearing thin.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I'm a natural born citizen in the USA and support our President, while it seems you don't. You 2 are some of the most critical of Trump on ATS. Makes me wonder about your citizenship and your loyalty.

This thread isn't about me, but Qanon, so please stay on topic.
edit on 28-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join