It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Qanon: He's full of crap. That's it.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

You're desperate for attention mate. Desperate.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Dam! Now that was some cool magic. Ghostbusters, another great movie I got to re-watch.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Indeed.

Many seem to forget what Mueller's investigation is all about.

The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, appointed former F.B.I. Director Robert S. Mueller III as the special counsel to oversee the investigation into Russian tampering in the 2016 presidential election.

So, the dossier is fake but ... it was paid for by Clinton ... and so ... Mueller is going where the evidence is leading him ... right into Clinton ... with a pair of handcuffs.

This was set up for this purpose ... which is why Trump was and is supportive.

Trump will grab em, to put the cuffs on.

P

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

You're desperate for attention mate. Desperate.

If that's the case you're doing a fantastic job giving it to me and my thread.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Interesting, or maybe not? Surprised the flags this has gotten when it seemed Q was overly supported by the site majority. Even more so, isn't Q "former" member of this site?
edit on 3-2-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

always seemed a fringe view to me. a few people were into everything Q but im not sure the majority thought much of it. pretty much just regurgitated the same things heard prior to him mentioning them. one thing im curious about is what is "alt-right" news etc. i know it was a derogatory term used to describe anything the left didnt like but so far ive seen the term used for a plethora of things with nothing in common with each other except its something the left wouldnt like.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: canuckster
What? Your Canadian so your not aware I suppose. They did not lift the ban on propaganda, they lifted the public ban on propaganda. A matter of wording makes makes a difference, and in politics its all the rage, what wording they use, how you use it, what does it mean and what doesn't it mean. In fact its an art form it seems, for the politico artform.

It was all? Well you know, a public stunt. And like public opinion, is looked at, then discarded. And everybody goes on doing what they were always planning on doing.

Other countries like Russia and China though, they still got there propaganda running full steam, so they believe there country is running on smoothly and nothing is crazy or bonkers. As you can no doubt tell, those two are always behind the times, like in high school gym, the 2nd and 3rd kid to pass the finish line, while still others just walked the whole 5 laps, and still others were even farther behind, they were in the cafeteria trying to stuff that cheeseburger all in one bite.

But in any case, does any of this matter?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If that person was actually in intelligence, (past or present), there would be no more posts from him. I think it's hilarious people think someone who posts cryptic gibberish actually might be legit. He is just regurgitating what is already circulating, he has no posted any astounding, exclusive information.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
If that person was actually in intelligence, (past or present), there would be no more posts from him. I think it's hilarious people think someone who posts cryptic gibberish actually might be legit. He is just regurgitating what is already circulating, he has no posted any astounding, exclusive information.

Why not language is being dumbed down, words are being shortened to gibberish, it actually makes sense that gibberish is now becoming regarded as intelligence.....

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Greenanon

Because the Storm scares you.

Where is that storm?

Southern Guardian , I have to admit there has been a storm

Stormy Daniels

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

LOL...attention for validation mate not banter.

You're so desperate in your desire to have someone respond to you that you continue to engage with someone exposing how frail your tiny ego is.

Narcissist much?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The FISA debacle suggests that QAnon was right in what he theorized.

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Indeed.

Many seem to forget what Mueller's investigation is all about.

The deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, appointed former F.B.I. Director Robert S. Mueller III as the special counsel to oversee the investigation into Russian tampering in the 2016 presidential election.

So, the dossier is fake but ... it was paid for by Clinton ... and so ... Mueller is going where the evidence is leading him ... right into Clinton ... with a pair of handcuffs.

This was set up for this purpose ... which is why Trump was and is supportive.

Trump will grab em, to put the cuffs on.

P

thank you, this is comedy GOLD!

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I actually agree with you that q is a LARPer. But your protesting is obviously just your attempting to reassure yourself. Because let's face it, q has had some crazy lucky coincidences or he knows someone. But more importantly, his right wing conspiracies are turning out to be very close to the truth (not because he has secret knowledge, but because in general, most of the right wing conspiracies are true).
edit on 4-2-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I was under the impression it was some kind of role playing game.
Like dungeons and dragons or Magic :The Gathering, only political.

No body thinks it's real do they?

No...that's ridiculous.
It's just a joke or a game.

One of your best analogies. I am impressed. I’m going to play The Memo which will cause your army much wailing and gnashing of teeth (Opponent loses a turn).
edit on 4-2-2018 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Southern Guardian , I have to admit there has been a storm

Stormy Daniels

mmm... but i honestly have my doubts the storm was coming, in that particular circumstance...

if you know what i mean
edit on 4-2-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I was going to go there but decided not too, but yeah I know what you mean

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

Well, I didn't really consider that, but I'll bow to you two SMEs on the subject of unsatisfied women.

Heyooooo!

edit on 4-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What a soap opera.... Pass

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Truth about Q, doesn't matter if it's real or LARP, getting people to ask WTF is going on in this world is more important, Q is doing an excellent job of that.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join