It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Qanon: He's full of crap. That's it.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greenanon
a reply to: muzzleflash

So you’ve effectively added nothing?

Ceding the intellectual high ground?

There is no intellectual ground at all in these types of threads.

How could I cede that which does not exist?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Comic heroine and Stormfront typo?

Well. Who could argue with that!

Well since I essentially took both sides at once I'd expect nearly everyone will have an issue with it!

It's a legit Rorschach Test.

link   
a reply to: Greenanon

The evidence was posted to pol

You mean 4chan? Qanon posted more fantastical claims on 4chan? This is the evidence?

Ok then.

link   

By using soft logic and pseudo intellectual talking points?

Arm chair philosophy is pretty 08

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Pictures

Interviews

Fact chains

Videos

Connfessions

Not cryptic bs

I’m not q

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Well, I thought it was fitting since you brought up the Uranium 1 stuff. Like you, I don't see anything that warrants criminal charges. However, I haven't seen the totality of the alleged evidence nor have I looked into the matter in depth. My analysis is based solely on the number of other officials responsible for approving the deal. And since I don't believe in complex webs of conspiracy (violates occams razor), that is too far fetched for me

That said, I am equally as confident there is nothign to the Russia investigation or the host of other investigations. The only area I see any possible criminal conduct is this FISA business. Of course spreading false/misleading rumors isn't against the law, so I don't include that. They have free speech, and are likely within those rights. That said, it is one of the #tiest things I've seen done in politics to date.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

By using soft logic and pseudo intellectual talking points?

Arm chair philosophy is pretty 08

Oh yeah??

I bet you can't even tell me what my point was intended to be.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You’re definitely right.

I can’t tell what point you were trying to make.

Sure sign a good point is being made.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You’re definitely right.

I can’t tell what point you were trying to make.

Sure sign a good point is being made.

My point was that I can post two contradictory pics and it will trigger an antagonistic response from anyone reading it if they are bias to either side of this false paradigm we call "politics".

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I’m antagonized by the idea that you think that helps anyone anywhere.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Thumbs up for the mindful heroine pick and the non-stormfront stormfront typo though.

I can see that now, it really could have been worse.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
It's flooding ATS and I'm yet to see anybody call it out like it is.

:

It's "flooding ATS?" You must mean it is flooding the carburetor of your waking thoughts? There's what, a single handful on all of ATS, a couple of them BIG threads... and that's "flooding ATS?"

Hmmm... I can save you some time.

1. Q Anon is a psyop. Period. Whether he is who he says he is or not. That's where the info battlespace is these days.

He is also, possibly, a real estate maven... as evidenced by how he lives rent free in some peoples heads.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Those who actually read every post by Q knows where to look and will not get dissuaded by OP.
Those who don’t know who the Q is perhaps will be more likely to look into Qs post out of curiosity.
So this post may actually be counterproductive in its intent, just saying.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

1. Q Anon is a psyop. Period. Whether he is who he says he is or not. That's where the info battlespace is these days.

Very well said, and very astute observation

"That's where the info battlespace is these days."

A perfect statement to describe the current national climate. It is absolutely an information battlesplace

(post by Outlier13 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

I agree they have some elaborate Hoaxes, here is a post from 11-14-17 qanon 11-14-2017- Lords prayer

I thought Qanon went bonkers reciting the Lords Prayer, then to make it seem real this was posted
Pope Francis suggests changing the lords prayer

Hoaxers for sure but these guys are good.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Fantastic response to the OP. I did not know that about Qanon. Maybe I'll rethink my position?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You know in all my meandering wanderings in the internet, I never spent more then a hour or two on 4chan in the last 20 years. Always thought they were kind of lame when I went to there site and read that droll, always thinking. "This is lame, these dudes and dudettes are kind of lame.

But then when I read about them from other sites or hear about them on the news or wherever. They always or at the least the people talking about them make them sound so bad ass, and cool. Its almost like these weirdos on 4chan who sometimes start weird stuff, trollzy stories, which get taken for seriousness. Well every time I read on ATS about them, its almost like there not so lame, they may even be unlame, which is the opposite of lame.

It's bizarre I know, I would almost be at home among such amounts of trollories going on there, but I find it not the case. But yes, this quanon may as well be preaching to the masses, politics is a hot issue these days. I suppose this is not one of the better stories that the writers of that site have come up with.

Oh well, they cant all be capture the flag with Shea lefbouf, action case cappers a full on blown multiple choice RPG, thats "Role Playing Game" for those that didnt know, the whole chase even had shading of a movie by Michel Bay full of things blowing up and even RPG's in there, "that is Rocket Propelled Grenades" for those that dont know.

And then, some are real dudds, like this one, by this Qanon fellow.

And of course its only the really crappy done ones that get spotted. And the real uncrappy ones? Well the majority remain unspotted to this day. Trolls always hide under bridges, even the bridge from one site to another, 4chan and ATS or even across other mediums, like 4chan, and fox news, even CNN, so many bridges there and other mediums, so many places for trollz to hide under all those bridges, its a variable troll habitat.

I give this one a 1 out of 1000. Does not even reach the medium to saiyan level
It is subpar.

Now if I were to be using the over 9000 level scale, that 1 makes it even more subpar then subpar. Gone are the days of awesome trollories. Now a days or at lest my favorite trollory of 2017 was, making people believe that Trump actually knows what Twiteer is or that he uses it, and all brought to you by... Ah I forgot what acronym they use, some group or other, another alphabetical. That was pure gold, those twiits didnt even know what they were twittering about, they were a bunch and complete twitts, always twitt-er-ring on and on and on demand. And all of it based on second hand knowledge, pun intended.

Even there language codded nonsense is pretty lame, took me all of a day or so to learn it. But then it took me all of 5 days to forget it, what a waste of a week that was. If 4chan and these weirdos continue on there sucking at trolling ways, they will have become so lame, they will have reached the level of ATS type dronery.

Now heres a question how many out of the population actually went and checked Trumps tweets page even? Donald J Trump to most hip and up to date president so far, he is so hip infact that he even knows what twitter is, and not only that, but how to use it. He even takes the time out of his busy schedule and almost every day to tell you all about what he is doing, and up to, in the daily grind of the political machination world.

You know if any other guy or gal would have won, all the changes they made or deals they struck, you all would hear about it some 5 to 10 years from now instead of on a twitter account. Now ain't that quaint and pleasant. Now ain't it fun, and sometimes even amazing, on what one can create purely by using the narrative of any story out there.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

" Trump was never involved with Russia "

" Obama and Clinton are actually being investigated by Mueller "

Those are pretty much a Given by now according to Factual Evidence , No ?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

edit on 3-2-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join