It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Insurance Policy"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It is clear to me now that the "insurance policy" is merely that the government has become so corrupt that the occupiers will win by default if the American people lose faith in their government due to the exposure that is coming of rampant corruption. That is all that needs to be said.

originally posted by: wakeupstupid
If you think about how America came to utilize a central bank, there is always a force on stand by to co-opt independence and turn it into something else. I loved the Creature from Jekyll Island, if someone can dispute this book I would listen.

Also, I often think about the ability for just a few people on this planet to know "everything" and what can be done with that information. Throw in a few predictive programs and the picture gets really frightening. The state of privacy is an extremely alarming concern. I fear for the world I am leaving for my children just a few years from now.

So here we are, on the cusp of change, no matter how you slice it. People aren't happy, but there's a different angle. The ability for a few people to not just be inside your home, but your entire life.

It's so great to see Trump talking about God. I hope people take a real hard look at everything available on them via google / facebook / apple and think really hard about who should have that kind of insight into their lives.

"Keep your behavior excellent among the Gentiles, so that in the thing in which they slander you as evildoers, they may because of your good deeds, as they observe them, glorify God in the day of visitation."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm glad Trump stuck with God.
edit on 2-2-2018 by wakeupstupid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: wakeupstupid
It is clear to me now that the "insurance policy" is merely that the government has become so corrupt that the occupiers will win by default if the American people lose faith in their government due to the exposure that is coming of rampant corruption. That is all that needs to be said.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm glad Trump stuck with God.

Well he did say he would drain the swamp. Maybe he got the pipes cleared. I heard Drano works okay, but I find that snaking the pipe is the most effective way to unclog the raw sewage that blocks it. If I can take anything from this it would be, keep your pipes clean or you might be standing knee deep in, well, you know.

Plumbers rock.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

The dossier was the "insurance policy"

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: wakeupstupid

The dossier was the "insurance policy"

You're right, possibly none of them were smart enough to theorize such potentials.

new topics

top topics

join