It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So....... That "Russian meddling", who did it hurt more???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Let's say the Russian's totally meddled.

On the one hand they 'did' the Wikileaks "hacks". On the other they 'did' the Dirty Dossier "data's".

They 'had' buddies in Trump's crew. They 'have' Hillary's buddies via all that Uranium One backroom stuffies.

Since the Wikleak's didnt really adjust Hillary's polling scores, what of it?

Right out those gates, Hillary didn't even deny the emails real, instead they were going heavy on the Russia Narrative by then, and shifted all the focus on not the contents but the 'fact' Russia did it FOR Trump and NOT to hurt her BUT to help him.

Okay.

So Trump 'was' guilty of having staffers with Russian buddies, or whatever. Didnt shake his people.

And Hillary 'was' giving Russia our uranium stockpiles, pay for play, etc, or whatever. Didnt shake her people.

Trump won. But it wasn't hardly the Wikileak's, it was the FBI got honest for 2 days of its life.

Then the Dirty Dossier hit, the public that is. Everyone including the MSM had it all along, for months anyways. I mean surely if it were legit it'd had long ago hit the streets? Whatever. It was dropped the night before Trump's first post-election press conference, I think it was. Pretty nasty timing.

Now instead of it all being "Trump won get over it", any continuing discussions about Hillary (of the negative variety especially) became "Hillary lost get over it".

With the contents, and in hindsight fallout(s) from the Dirty Dossier interjection into our story already this piece if detailed from this point is a trainwreck of a rollercoaster ride...

To answer the thread however, a dichotomy might just be missing so far....

edit on 2-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This is just my opinion.

Hillary/Obama/DNC/MSM played us for fools.

Russians? Might have well said "solar flares". It's to manipulate, engineer the public into thinking that Trump and anything associated with Trump, is tainted be it lower taxes, nationalism, fewer regulations.

And to a lesser or greater extent, we fell for it.

We have a sick, deep, vile, corrupt infection within our government. The DOJ, the FBI, the White House, Department of State, all used/abused our legal and justice system to circumvent the rules of law and Constitutionally protected rights.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

So then, it hurt the American Public most of all??? Or the Party's? The people in them, or the Party's themselves? Or one of the Party's?

I suppose this project could also include a 'Who Did It Help More' dovetail...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ultimately, I think it boils down to a matter of ethics. In this regard, everybody was hurt.

People are much more aware now, connected to such an extent, that anything that hits the net, it's immediately consumed. This creates division as partisan biases insue, so the people are hurt.

The system is politicized, thus our organizations corrupt, institutions tainted.

All we had to do was FOLLOW THE RULES.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: DBCowboy

So then, it hurt the American Public most of all???

The regular Americans are the ones always hurt.

My prediction? Not one "player" will get into any real trouble. Some may "quit" and write books, but no one will see jail time.

That's only for people like you and me.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So....... That "Russian meddling", who did it hurt more???

I believe they would have hurt the citizens more, by seeing the division that took place under the last Administration and taking that opportunity to start civil unrest, which is what the most advanced nations on earth have always done to the other nations they consider a threat to their way of life.

I support Trump, but if this collusion is verified to be true, then it cannot have a good effect on the security of this Nation. I do understand that Trump is no angel, but if he collude with, not just Russia, but any country in order to win the Presidential election, then he should be held accountable. Not just only by the one's that do not support him, more importantly by the one's who supported him.

That is just my opinion.
edit on 2-2-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Dont forget, 'everyone' is guilty in this hypothetical.

What's interesting however, looking at the timeline, the Dossier Narrative was always going to happen. Scratch that, Trump being "literally Hitler" was always going to happen. All this sideshow made it yet more interesting.... meaning We The Little People and our insatiable appetites for entertainment... and since Russia both "helped" and "hurt" both sides, creating the ultimate political soap opera (who knew they had such a thing in them holy shiite!)...

...maybe We The Little People stood 'the most' to gain, per se.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Are you not entertained?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Putin be like Russel Crow's Gladiator!

He's "given" US something we've never seen!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: 3daysgone

Dont forget, 'everyone' is guilty in this hypothetical.

What's interesting however, looking at the timeline, the Dossier Narrative was always going to happen. Scratch that, Trump being "literally Hitler" was always going to happen. All this sideshow made it yet more interesting.... meaning We The Little People and our insatiable appetites for entertainment... and since Russia both "helped" and "hurt" both sides, creating the ultimate political soap opera (who knew they had such a thing in them holy shiite!)...

...maybe We The Little People stood 'the most' to gain, per se.

The reason I believe the government was against electing of Donald Trump is because the spot light he has brought to Washington D.C., there by exposing the corruption of it all, all the more. Either way it is a win for the citizens, because they are at least paying it more attention than they have for a very long time, and at the same time they are being manipulated which does go against fundamental core of what our very constitution stands for.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I hope trump films when he fires Rosenstein...

It’s impossible to imagine the rage I would feel at his betrayal...he signed one of the fisa renewals and worked almost daily with the president...

Holy $h*t!!!!
I would’ve already fired him...unbelievable...

Democrats are despots...also, the sky is blue and water is wet...

But this is a special kind of treason, even for the democrats...

Watch for mueller to secretly indict trump so he can have a US v Trump in the works prior to the 2018 midterms...

Mueller is about as trustworthy as Comey

-Chris

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
if the dems dismiss the memo then trump has my thumbs up to cook up a document and use it to spy on the next democratic trainwreck that they will prop up to be their presidential nominee.

that is all

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Begs the question, how far will this go? Will the next round of elections be even more over the top?

top topics

join