It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After the release: what now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

So happy and content they put Trump in office!

The choice was Trump or Hillary.

And Hillary had been at it for over 30 years already.

Americans like things new and fresh, to they said, Hillary is old news, lets try Trump, how much worse can he be?

Then, they voted.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The last time I can recall a group like the FBI was weaponized against an opposing Party was in 1930s Germany and Italy.
And we all know how that turned out , dont we ?
Let us not let history repeat itself.

edit on 2/2/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: Boadicea

Snowden gave this type of abuse by Government officials the light of day a few years ago

He sure did! It's funny you should mention this, because I've been wondering how his revelations then have impacted our reactions now. If he hadn't spilled the beans before and this all came as a HUGE surprise to all of us, would we be more outraged now? Or did his previous revelations serve to condition us to accept this easier today as old news?

I suppose it might work both ways depending on the person. I guess we'll never know for sure.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xenon129
Sorry if this is off topic, but is there anyway to mute certain posters or have their posts not show up? There are so many posts to read through and I just want to mute the trolls so I can cycle through the posts a little faster as this whole thing unfolds. Is there anyway to do that?

No.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
After the release: what now?

Yes, what now. The last weeks i heard that this will be like a nuclear bomb that explodes.
Yet nothing is destroyed, nobody dead yet.

As a meanwhile semi interested(in "U"S domestic "policy") person from outside of the Kindergarten, i waited a bit and watched the not "U"S news, world news. The rest of the world seems to be, lets say mildly interested too, in that "Mega memo bomb" story the righwingers pushed and push.

Isn´t it a fact that these now released nearly four pages are the summary of a 60(if i remember right) pages paper(FISA) which could be evidence for something, if completely released? And the summary from Nunes can´t, because it could be complete BS as it could maybe be the complete truth?

And weren´t Strzok(helping Comey) and Comey heroes back in time for the trumpeteers, one week before the elections, when they announced the reopening of the investigations, because of her e-mails, against RC and didn´t that help Trump? Wasn´t Comey fired after he found dirt on Trump(russia collusion) because of the investigations against Hillary, after the elections? And didn´t Strzok fall from Trumps grace at the same time Comey was fired? Coincidences?

Now this:

The committee voted along party lines on Monday to make the Nunes memo public, while rejecting a motion from Schiff to also make the Democratic memo public at the same time.

It´s too funny watching the show from outsides of the overseas theatre, really, too funny!

Hey, you can have our three and half pages version, but not the version of the "enemies".

For the world outsides of the "U"SA(except international rightwingers) it looks like the whole report, FISA application could harm Trump more then it could help him, and only the Nunes version is good for Trump/reps.

What´s this:

The memo actually exculpates the Russia investigation Republicans have been selling this memo politically as devastating proof of anti-Trump animus at the FBI’s upper echelons and in special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation.

For the world outside of the "U"S it looks like both wings of the "U"S one party oligarchy system would be harmed, if anybody digs deeper than three inches, somewhere in the "U"SA, for dirt of their ruling class there. But both sides, the rightwinger side more than the others, try to use this hot iron as a weapon. Without burning it´s fingers...

That´s why it is too funny to watch the show from the outsides of the circus.
But not really, because you people in the "U"SA have to wake up, you have to stop to hate each other, just as wished by that ruling class. I know some really nice(now ex-) "U"S citizens that live here now, since years. I met a lot very nice "U"S citizens here, because of the army and air force bases here. From every skin color, religion was nothing one ever talked about here, for us here in germany religions are more nonsense meanwhile, than aything else. Nobody cares about them really, anymore. Those that do are seen as relicts of earlier times.

We have a lot of mothers here that raised their kids alone, because their fathers were from the "U"S military, and had to leave, and/or didn´t want to know about these childs. One of my best friends, blonde, german mother, never met his afro american father, never talked to him. All he ever knew was that his dad was from georgia. And all these people are nice people too, so the 50% "U"S in these people can´t be that wrong!

But you are played like fiddles, almost all of you, that fight for the one or the other wing of your one party system to make the rich richer. Are you all millionaires and billionaires over there? Or do you really still dream that "american" dream, that from rags to riches dream? And still hope that it could hit you too, that kind of wonder, if you just work hard enough(to make others rich) and destroy the "enemies" that stand in your way, that could wake you up and end your dream? Everybody against everybody, just to have one dollar the the next to you, to make you believe that you are better because of that one dollar more. You have to stop to follow that robber capitalism dream and accept the reality, money makes money, not work.

It makes no sense that the populations(!!!) dems wing hates the reps wing, that the reps wing hates the dems wing. Accept that your ruling class is fooling you, like everywhere else on earth, but even worse than in most parts of the world. Robber baron capitalism finally is born and grown in the "U"SA. Accept that your rich ruling class exploits you and divides you, so you don´t point your anger to the real criminals, the real leeches.

Wake up, you are too indoctrinated in that system that fools you. Let the billionaires talk:

You people have to unite again and fight for a government by the people, for the people. Not for the millionairs and billionairs, the family dynasties, the generals among your people!

We, our system here is not better(how could it be, it´s transatlantic ruled), but we don´t see our (oooh sooo "different") parties as religions and don´t see our Führers as gods. I for myself hope for a meteor that hits exactly only the ruling class, the politicians puppets and their rich puppetmasters behind the curtains. And i am not alone, believe me. Nobody sane here wants to see the old faces and even new faces anymore, doesn´t matter which party anymore. It´s because sane people don`t believe anything anymore that comes out of politicians mouths, for very good reasons. They all, the whole puppet class, gives us new reasons to see them as what they are, everyday:

Lazy,incompetent and corrupt leeches that "work"(most of them never really worked one hour in their life) against the majority of the not rich people, no matter which party(the have almost all the same goals at the end anyway, to make themselves and the rich richer), but the more right the view of the parties is, the worse it get´s. Here the left at least acts as if it would fight for the peoples, their right, for social things. But they are part of that theatre too, and so not credible too.

It´s that system that exploits the masses for the porits of some, that needs to fall.
Everywhere on earth.
And many, many problems we have now, would be solved!

We all maybe should watch and listen to the following speech once a week:

edit on 3 2 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 2 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: whywhynot

So happy and content they put Trump in office!

The choice was Trump or Hillary.

And Hillary had been at it for over 30 years already.

Americans like things new and fresh, to they said, Hillary is old news, lets try Trump, how much worse can he be?

Then, they voted.

So how does your theory work out with FDR

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
now the real fun begins, investigations, charging people with crimes and cutting deals with them so they snitch on the bigger fish.

to paraphrase Winston Churchill, this isn`t the end nor is it even the beginning of the end, this is the beginning of the beginning.

when Nixon got busted for Watergate it didn`t happen the day after they discovered the break in.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join