It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

drones of the future, today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Okay i think most of us here know of the orange orbs of various sizes. I have seen one a few feet above my head about the size of a basketball. There have been a sizes ranging from ping pong balls to huge orange orbs reported.

I think people get all excited and with the person's mind primed with UFO's and X-files anything that doesn't fit normal aircraft is E.T. I think this was a very successful PsyOp by various agencies to guard their creations from further investigation by other people.

I personally know/believe that these are the US's true drone. From what i saw there is NOTHING to say it was E.T it did not move with unexplainable speed, the movements were strange but obviously possible.

The orange glow has many uses im sure, the few i can think of is radar stealth and the plasma would allow it to create virtual control surfaces the orange airglow is nothing magical. a good demonstration of this affect you probably see everyday is fluorescent lighting, a gas being charged to the point of ionization and depending on the gas and energy you can get different colors like lasers or neon tubes and lightning.

These things have been seen all over the place by Armed forces members and civilians, i think allot of these were tests.

During the Belgian 'UFO' flap two police officers saw one of the craft send out a small red ball that obviously was able to fly, it went up and down over a body of water then all of a sudden the ball went back inside,another BBT showed up and did the same thing. I dont think they are the same thing but in the same family. (i think the red ball may have been a power supply they lowered into the water then called back to take reading and repeated until you get desired effects

What ever aginecy ever these belong to they are ours(US) and they obviously have a great number of them. I go back and forth in my mind considering if the new models are true physical objects or projections from something out of sight.

I think they could be EW projections or devices used by larger aircraft, they more than likely use microwaves to transmit the energy and send out a very specific EM wavelengths to illuminate for radar/multispectral imaging and maybe even total suppression of directional radar beams by swamping the receiver, thats they i go back and forth between them being physical or projections, because if one got shot down or crashed before they could destroy it and ended up in someone else's hands(like the nighthawk that got shot down into Kosovo war and how china got their hands on allot of it)would not be good.

And then we have other craft using strange glowing orbs(blue this time) as sometype of countermeasure or decoy.

jacque vallee said he thinks that UFO's might represent A LOT of energy as well as pulsed microwaves in a very small area.

what does that sound like? These orbs of various colors seen in close proximity to aircraft.

I know they have been around for at least 20 years by stories from military personnel and civilians and the reason they have not come into the light is most likely the questions about the energy projection and effects on military personnel and their equipment threw pulsed microwaves.

As i said before the psychological effect of the observer would be very useful to make an enemy think twice before shooting or even reporting what they saw because they think no one will believe them or call them crazy.

It's probably a ver niche system and thats why it's not all over the place, and that is not even taking into account the extremely advanced systems that would need to be built into the aircraft/emitters.

i guess this is my working hypothesis and looking for any ideas or suggestions on the use and effects of this object.

do you believe these and the other type of glowing orbs exist? have you seen one?:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Actually they've been reported for centuries. Jacques Vallee and Chris Aubeck's book of a few years ago have many ancient reports of the "OBL." Wonders In The Sky I believe is the name.

I saw mine in 1974. It was HUGE and awe inspiring. The location was very near Huntsville, Alabama, however, and home to much of the early drone development, so I have contemplated your working theory myself.

Thanks for the thread, I'll be following along.

edit on 2-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
A few years back, my dad saw a large, orange "orb" slowly descend from the sky to the point where he could get a clear look at it, and then it traveled sideways toward Offutt AFB. He decided that it was some kind of inflatable re-entry platform perhaps delivering "film" to somebody over at the base. Not aliens. Who knows?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
Do you believe these and the other type of glowing orbs exist? have you seen one?:

I've seen a couple. My thought was that they were somehow "guided balloons," although how they managed to do the things they did, flying fast and strong against the wind, for instance, is anybody's guess. Charged field manipulation having to do with static charge variations in the internal workings and external surface of the balloon? I don't see how you can get directional travel from that, but I'm no physicist.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Off memory when Radar was first being used in hi power operations (1940 onwards) "interesting" side effects were encountered..Also remember that was about the same time Foo Fighters sightings were being noted.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

if you could get a few high power radar beams to converge and start ionizing the air all you would have to do is change the convergence point to make it move in a guided way.

i could see the germans or whoever discovering this effect on accident

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
"drones of the future, today." Future terrorists... suicide bombers and maybe romances. Exploited to the n'th.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

what do you mean

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Whenever you see these Sun like orbs you need to keep an eye out on the horizons for the glowing disk/Cigar shaped mother ships in the distance

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Drones are a pretty versatile apparatus. Could carry bombs or devices. Could be used for secret rendezvous or messages.. Lots of uses. Who needs a headscarf..?

posted on Feb, 4 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

lol i must need more coffee because i THINK i get it

top topics

join