It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KT McFarland Withdraws Nomination for Ambassadorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Predicted this one a few months ago:

I wonder who the other official is and if these two have been interviewed by FBI agents. If so, did they also lie as Flynn did? This is why Flynn flipping is really bad news for Team Trump regardless of anything he may know about possible collusion. I'll go ahead and make the prediction right now that Ms. McFarland will not be having any Senate confirmation for ambassador to Singapore.

KT McFarland has asked to have her nomination for Ambassador to Singapore withdrawn.

KT McFarland withdraws nomination to be US ambassador to Singapore

"I am disappointed that K.T. McFarland has withdrawn from consideration to be Ambassador to Singapore," Trump said in a statement Friday. "K.T. served my administration with distinction. Unfortunately, some Democrats chose to play politics rather than move forward with a qualified nominee for a critically important post. I wish K.T. the best as she uses her considerable wisdom and skill as a commentator to explain to the American people how to make American foreign policy great again."

Doesn't look like he's every going to learn. I'm going to guess it's not a coincidence that she withdrew on the same day as the Nunes memo was released.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The Swampers are getting smarter and not "jumping" at the invitations into The Sun.

KT's past "hidden affiliations" might get exposed during an extreme vetting.

🙅

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
God how many Trump people have had to quit or withdraw nominations due to being corrupt or totally unqualified?

Just this one aspect of his Presidency alone makes him the worst President ever, not to mention everything else wrong with him.
edit on 2-2-2018 by CB328 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Way to leave the other part out -

(CNN)President Donald Trump's pick to be US ambassador to Singapore, KT McFarland, has asked the President to withdraw her nomination, a White House official said Friday.
In December, Democrats placed a hold on the nomination until she answers their questions about her knowledge of communications between fired national security adviser Michael Flynn and then-Russian Ambassador to the US Sergey Kislyak, a Democratic source told CNN at the time.
The Senate eventually sent her nomination back to the White House at the end of 2017, and the White House decided to re-nominate the former deputy national security adviser in January despite warnings from Democrats that they were unlikely to support her amid questions about previous congressional testimony.

Democrats are obstructing... again and this time with a bs move on an incident that has been resolved. Sugar coating it wont help you spin this.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
God how many Trump people have had to quit or withdraw nominations due to being corrupt or totally unqualified?

Just this one aspect of his Presidency alone makes him the worst President ever, not to mention everything else wrong with him.

In this case Democrats are obstructing her nomination.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The State dept is being gutted under trump & Soviet hero Tillerson, no surprise.
Many have left, positions aren't being filled or if filled it's with ignorant liberty uni types.

Just one more gift of cult45 & their adoration of putins puppet.

K~

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Way to leave out the other part? What are you yammering about? The Democrats aren't "obstructing" anything. It's perfectly reasonable that she should answer those questions if she wants to be confirmed.

If anyone is obstructing here, it's KT McFarland.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Come on man get with the program, if you don't agree with their little man baby about everylittlething you're a deepstate hater bent on their destruction.

K~

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Doesn't look like he's every going to learn. I'm going to guess it's not a coincidence that she withdrew on the same day as the Nunes memo was released.

Good to see the Democrats smearing and suppressing a working woman who loves her country.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

how are the questions relevant? "at this point what difference does it make"

they are asking her about contact between individuals other then herself, why should that matter at all to her? when they've already gotten that information from said individuals.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

I respect and always read luvians posts he usually has good information for a civil debate but I believe you hit the nail on the head there. Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Next time read your source and quit picking the parts you like and ignoring the ones you dont. It flat out states Democrats are blocking her nomination even though the Flynn matter was resolved.

new topics

top topics

join