It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father of 3 Larry Nassar sex abuse victims tries to attack paedo-Requested 5 minutes alone with him

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

5 minutes is all Randall Margrave requested to be alone with the Pedo who molested all 3 of his daughters.

While most parents were seen looking skyward or burying their faces in their hands in horror, Randall kept a stern gaze fixed on Nasser, with his face fixed in an expression of deep set hate.

After his daughters finished speaking, Randall addressed the judge, saying: “I would ask you, as part of the sentencing to grant me five minutes in a locked room with this demon.

“Would you give me one minute?”
www.thesun.co.uk...

The judge didn't grant Randall's request so he went a different route and stormed the table where Nasser was sitting. But sadly was stopped by
Nasser's attorney and law enforcement.

When Randall Margraves' plea for time alone with Nasser was rejected, he chose to ignore the judge's decision.

In a fit of rage, the furious father leapt over a podium and charged at Nassar with a raised fist.

He was immediately shielded by his defence attorney, with another guard practically leaping over the medic to block Randall's strike on him.

Within seconds, he was brought to the ground by multiple guards and handcuffed.

As he lay pinned face-down, he shouted out: "I want that son of a bitch".

edit on 2-2-2018 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I would have done the same. It's a shame they didn't grant him five minutes with him. He put that family and many others through hell.

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Man, I feel for this dad. As much as we love to hate Nassar, there are a lot more players in this. Some of these kids told their parents, and the parents didn't believe them. Some of the gymnast reported it for years! Yes years. I know a lot of people are sick of the "me too" movement, but can't you see how this stuff just gets swept under the rug.

There are many times things were said, Bill Cosby was taken to court decades before it broke on the mainstream. Corey Feldman talked about abuse since he was a teen and nobody believe him, not the police, nobody. Many more stories like this. Why does it take mob action before people start believing this kind of abuse? I think we all need to start being better listeners! Right now we are hearing from a lot of women, but there are a lot of boys that have also been abused.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
He should have just got to him via long distance while being transfered.

Or, what I would do. Pay people locked up with him to focus in on him. Work overtime to pay lowlifes to service the guy round the clock.

edit on 2 2 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Man, I feel for this dad. As much as we love to hate Nassar, there are a lot more players in this. Some of these kids told their parents, and the parents didn't believe them. Some of the gymnast reported it for years! Yes years. I know a lot of people are sick of the "me too" movement, but can't you see how this stuff just gets swept under the rug.

There are many times things were said, Bill Cosby was taken to court decades before it broke on the mainstream. Corey Feldman talked about abuse since he was a teen and nobody believe him, not the police, nobody. Many more stories like this. Why does it take mob action before people start believing this kind of abuse? I think we all need to start being better listeners! Right now we are hearing from a lot of women, but there are a lot of boys that have also been abused.

Boom, there is the real story.

Along with this heart broken dad/family we have a whole crew of people who did not do the right thing.

Keep in mind this was going on during the the Jerry Sandusky Scandal. I hope the whole motley crew gets their day in the sun and consequential prison time.

And this is how Pizza gate, if true can be a "thing".

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
glad the father isnt being charged

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I will never forget this one.

This father was exonerated.....as he should have been.

I, too, would have liked 5 min. alone with the dog that did that to my daughters. There are true evil scumdogs that exist amongst us.

Here is the YT video. I posted it once before and it got removed. WARNING: It shows the actual shooting.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-2-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think everyone watching that was hoping the Dad got more than a few punches in.
I was.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I sure was..

Being a dad myself.

You can see the bailiff go tough guy then console the man. I think I would have accidentally slipped on the floor if I were security.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

He did exactly what most caring fathers would have done... It would have taken more than those two to stop me, especially if I got my arms around that guy's neck and saw red.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I can't blame him, I wouldn't be acting that well either in such a circumstance, and thankfully, he won't be charged with anything if I read right. but really, what good would come of dad sitting in a jail cell over his outburst in the courtroom. the creep isn't gonna know what freedom is till he's dead and out of this world, and maybe not even then. death, even by beating would be an easier sentence to endure. let him rot in jail!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just jumping in with the standard:

"Good, just let him kill the guy."
"He deserves it."
"He'll be raped and killed in prison or kill himself before, so it's all good."

So boring. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

He did exactly what most caring fathers would have done... It would have taken more than those two to stop me, especially if I got my arms around that guy's neck and saw red.

He will have many many chances to "get" the people responsible. There are many.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Do you remember Gary Plauche?

Link

" If it had been your child you would have done the same thing too...."

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I was thinking about this while reading the post. That dude did the right thing. The people in Baton Rouge were behind this guy 100%.

Nassar should of already been taken out backed and put down like a rabid animal.
edit on 2-2-2018 by Tarzan the apeman. because: Because they let me.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
glad the father isnt being charged

Me too! The perp will get his in jail; just like Jeffrey Dahmer did.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

What happened to Randall Margrave's 3 daughters is a conpiracy.

Many coworkers of Larry Nassar knew he was a sick F. Many parents knew he was a sick F. I wonder if this dad is kicking himself for ignoring the signs of abuse by Larry Nassar, assuming there were signs?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join