It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden Bashes Nunes: I Was More Careful With Gov’t Secrets Than You Are

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

How has the Memo killed anyone or crippled any surveillance?

The whole "don't release the memo for national security reasons" arguement has been shown how hollow it was.

The DOJ and FBI hurt us more by this flimsy excuse to go after a Presidential candidate.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Oh. Snowden is trying to convince us that we got some super top secret government info and foiled the FBI and FISA courts.

The reality is we got a memo with some vague information from a Republican that seems to absolve the FBI of intentional wrongdoing...they were just a victim to Steele's unethical actions and inactions and when they realized it, they severed their ties accordingly.

Rat bastards in Congress and the FBI. They will always cover for one another.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sjorges2002
I’ve Recently thought that the reason for the popularity of communism in the west is related to this massive surveillance state. My guess is the idiots think if they know everything about everyone and if they don’t have to have a massive crippling bureaucracy Then communism will succeed. They just don’t get that communism as a theory ignores fundamental truth about what it means to be alive and human. It will always fail because of this flaw. People are more than economic units to be pushed around according to the needs of the five-year plan.

reply to: kelbtalfenek

I think that's one aspect of it...The other is the ridiculous inequity between the "rich" and the shrinking middle-class/working poor. Don't get me wrong, in a communist state that inequity still stands..and is much more noticeable, but in a semi-free market society...there is no "trickle down" only a trickle up of real monies.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Nunes memo had no secrets.

No wonder Snowdens leaks never hurt anything.

Probably cookie recipies.

Well there was the one about Hillary wondering what the Venezuelan President's wife's makeup was she was wearing...
That was a real barn burner there....

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
He's unhappy the he's not getting a "deal" from Trump admin. Plus, Assange stole his thunder.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
There is nothing in the Republican written memo that will stop Muellers investigation.
Is the hole of Trumps 34% approval rating on ats. He is a con artist that has lied, and cheated numerous people out of their hard earned money, simply by marketing his daddy's name.
And he thinks he can weasel out of corruption,fruad, money laundering and probably a lot more by being president. He is the type of person that would pay or bribe Nunez to write this thing.
I just hope Trump supporters can except the facts when it all comes out. And they will.

Netflix.........Dirty Money.....Watch it.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
There is nothing in the Republican written memo that will stop Muellers investigation.
Is the hole of Trumps 34% approval rating on ats. He is a con artist that has lied, and cheated numerous people out of their hard earned money, simply by marketing his daddy's name.
And he thinks he can weasel out of corruption,fruad, money laundering and probably a lot more by being president. He is the type of person that would pay or bribe Nunez to write this thing.
I just hope Trump supporters can except the facts when it all comes out. And they will.

Netflix.........Dirty Money.....Watch it.

Wait . Are you sure you wanted to reply to me ? I see no connection..
And your post reads like a certain fantasy book that came out. Something about fire and fury .
Michael is that you here on ATS ?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Snowden likely just a cia operative trying to discredit nsa so that cia can maintain funding for their electronics and sigint efforts - see Wikileaks vault 7 release. His leaks have the look of the kinds of materials (ppts and presentation material) that might be shared if the NSA were offering core services to other organizations(like cia) ‘I think once Snowden got on w the nsa contractor he was handed a packet to leak by cia- theory fits with a lot of the facts and events.

a reply to: FlyingFox

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join