It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sourced List of FAKE NEWS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

originally posted by: ExVoto
a reply to: six67seven
HAHA... I realize.

It's a matter of personal integrity. I am trying to be an honest man. I decided that it was better for me to do the work of researching this for myself.

It's been very interesting

& yet not single mention of Fuax Snooze & all the BS they peddle.

You should spend time studying the meaning of the word "integrity" before re-immersing yourself in peddling your propaganda.

K~

you're probably right. show me your list so I can see a better example.

edit on 20-2-2018 by ExVoto because: snark

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The fact this only has 20 flags is sad.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

21 now....and this really should go viral.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I tried. Alas...

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

I'm not one for self gratisfaction, but anywhere I've posted this, the post dies.

I think it's just too much to digest so it gets passed

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I'm not one for self gratisfaction, but anywhere I've posted this, the post dies.

It's not that it's too much to digest. Most posters here just don't want to digest it. Only "Faux News" gets anything wrong. Their gods in the left-wing media publish nothing but 100% verified fact.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

It's not that it's too much to digest. Most posters here just don't want to digest it. Only "Faux News" gets anything wrong. Their gods in the left-wing media publish nothing but 100% verified fact.

Last June I posted this list without links to reference.
Original Post
About half the comments were arguments that the OP was meaningless without references. I don't think I saw any of them return to comment in this post.

I suspect you are right.

I was going to continue through the rest of 2017. Given the response that just two months of data has had, I'm rethinking my use of time...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Last June I posted this list without links to reference.
Original Post
About half the comments were arguments that the OP was meaningless without references. I don't think I saw any of them return to comment in this post.

I suspect you are right.

I was going to continue through the rest of 2017. Given the response that just two months of data has had, I'm rethinking my use of time...

Easy for me to say, but I think it's still worth your time. Despite the absolute dedication to ignorance by some members who will pretend this didn't happen, there are other users and lurkers who will see this and learn something from it. If you inform 1 person who opens their eyes, it was worth your time.

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The amount of fake news stories shown here from Nov 2016 to Feb 2017 is staggering. And most are about Trump. It's very telling. I love how one guy comes in and bitches about "Faux" while completely overlooking the sea of fake news you posted which is right in front of our faces. Lol, wow.

Welcome to bizzaro land. I already flagged this once, and I'd do it again if I could.

edit on 6-3-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
The amount of fake news stories shown here from Nov 2016 to Feb 2017 is staggering. And most are about Trump. It's very telling. I love how one guy comes in and bitches about "Faux" while completely overlooking the sea of fake news you posted which is right in front of our faces. Lol, wow.

Welcome to bizzaro land. I already flagged this once, and I'd do it again if I could.

We should lobby the site for a Double-Flag button we can use once a month.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join