It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
And the DOW is down 600 points.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: olaru12

Trump may think twice before taking a cue from his base. They convinced him this was going to be such a boon to his cause. Whoops....

'That's it?': Comey criticizes 'dishonest and misleading' Nunes memo

Comey tells all...who the REAL enemy is!!!

www.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

More off-topic one-liners.

How can the DOW be down when there was no interest in the memo?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

More off-topic one-liners.

How can the DOW be down when there was no interest in the memo?

Not that I believe this, but how about: Its down 600 points because everyone's disappointed in the nothingburger of a memo.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Memo is akin to evidence diplayed during the alien diclosure process.

Hahahahahaha, my exact thoughts.

This is about as fruitful as a Tom Delonge seminar.

It's boring to be quite honest. So officials in both President Obama and President Trump's FBI signed off on a warrant under alleged false pretenses? I guess this burns Comey, McCabe, Yates, Rosenstein, and Beonte? It's pretty tame honestly and lacking a great amount of context.

Why would these 5 people, including a judge, keep signing the 90 day renewal warrant if they weren't gleaning any information from it? It seems like there's a lot left to be desired. I know both the left and the right will spin this as "good" and as "bad" as they can for the opposing side, but where I'm sitting none of this is earth-shattering. The hype behind this memo, like much in life, really overdid itself.

The Wikileaks emails were infinitely more scandalous.

Some of the people policing this country are corrupt, have vendettas, and will use illegal measures to obtain their goals?

You mean, when BLM was moaning and complaining about the police being corrupt and targeting their community, they had no beef and no leg to stand on. Ya'll really didn't think this type of thing happened? We've literally seen videos of police officer's shooting civilians in the back that caused less outrage and fervor.
edit on 2-2-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

"Justice Department officials have called the memo reckless and a threat to national security, while Democrats and some Republicans have slammed the memo as a partisan hit job."

quote: MSN

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

They called it reckless. It's only reckless if it's true. Otherwise it would be false, not reckless.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

Some of the people policing this country are corrupt, have vendettas, and will use illegal measures to obtain their goals?

What's shocking is that those people are top Democrats and top FBI agents who attempted to take away the power of the people to choose their leader and rather sought to install their own candidate.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So when it is down it is Trumps fault but when it is up it is Obama right?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Let me guess the Republican....McCain?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

What's shocking is that those people are top Democrats and top FBI agents who attempted to take away the power of the people to choose their leader and rather sought to install their own candidate.

No it's not. Welcome to politics. It doesn't make it right, mind you, but it's hardly shocking. It's hardly outrageous. It's pretty much business as usual. "The police are corrupt" isn't exactly a hot take, especially not in 2018.

It shocks you that the FBI is corrupt? You know who the 1st head of the FBI was, don't you?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So when it is down it is Trumps fault but when it is up it is Obama right?

How about the president doesn't control the stock market, or at the VERY least has an infinitesimal amount of influence on it.

If you only invest in the market during a specific administration, you've lost out on a wealth of potential gains.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

House Intelligence memo released: What it says

What it says.
It says that George Papadopolis' activities were what initiated the Russian investigation.
It says that the FBI was surveiling Carter Page for years before the Steele dossier.
( said surveillance being recently renewed under trump btw lol)
What it says is that trump knowingly hired a foreign agent who was under surveillance by the FBI to be one of his top campaign advisor.

Mostly what it says is trump put his confidence in Devin Nunes for a second time and for a second time he's made trump look foolish.

I do have concerns though. I have concerns that trump will fire Rod Rosenstein. He is probably fishing for a replacement with the right qualifications right now.
Those qualifications being 1) being able to kiss ass, 2) undying loyalty, 3) strings long enough for trump to control him from any distance. And 4) an ability to swallow a copious amount of bull#.
edit on 222018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

So you think this is all! Trump has read the Obama White House Briefings that show Obama was in the know or may have even directed this spying. Wait for the OIG report that will put more teeth into this investigation. Heads are rolling already, cough McCabe, and there will be plenty more to come.

Also the mysterious Train wreck with the GOP on board. A DumpTruck gets onto the tracks despite all roads being closed off. If this is some attack from the Deep Satte all hell is about to break loose.
edit on 2-2-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

No that was just me griping. Like and we're out of coffee too!. Might as well blame the memo for everything right? Lol. Relax. I'm down a few thousand today. But the market is down with the anticipation of increased interest rates because of a strong jobs report which was very good. Trump wants the credit for those numbers so come to think about it ... It is his fault. Lol
I anticipate a rebound over the coming weeks. Or I'm not going on vacation this year and I already had to cancel our Christmas trip last year because of a volcano. Not trumps fault. As far as I can tell anyway.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I saw his tweet. Loved it.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yeah, I don't think they let Trump control when the volcanos erupt...but if they did it would be YUUGGGEEE!!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
mud pit version so much bettah

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

It is kind of boring. I had to force myself to keep reading. I have it downloaded so I can consult it.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

So you think this is all! Trump has read the Obama White House Briefings that show Obama was in the know or may have even directed this spying

1) how did he get Obama's briefing notes?
2)May have???
3) Says who?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join