It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence FISA memo released: What it says

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You guys are so silly. Another memo. How do you know when a Republican is lying? When their lips are moving.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Where did you get those facts from?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

That’s my point, thank you. So anything I say about this scandal is my own opinion and everyone else here. Nothing wrong with that. But trying to fool the gullible that you have knowledge above others is wrong.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Is it false the Clintons paid for a salacious and false document that was used to start an investigation on a opposition candidate for political reasons.

Is it false the DNC actively created false evidence of breaking the law to form an excuse to spy on an opposition candidate for political reasons?

Sad to defend the fraudulent behavior that should be exposed.

edit on 7-2-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I don’t know. I also heard a Republican first started the opposition research. Why didn’t the republican break same law as democrat?

Your accusations against dnc are heresay. There have been no charges and court with evidence.

When republicans are held to same standards as democrats, I’ll believe this is about justice.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Is it false the Clintons paid for a salacious and false document that was used to start an investigation on a opposition candidate for political reasons.

Salacious, yes. False? Perhaps not. Was it used to start an investigation? We still don't know. We only have the word of a man who might be colluding with people in the White House with something to hide.

Is it false the DNC actively created false evidence of breaking the law to form an excuse to spy on an opposition candidate for political reasons?

That is absolutely false. Carter Page was actively recruited by Russian intelligence. It is still unknown whether he agreed to work for them. This alone justifies the surveillance. Also, as for the Clinton campaign acquiring damaging information about their opponent, this is standard practice and perfectly legal. They never used the information that Steele gathered, but Steele himself found it convincing enough to share it with the FBI.

Sad to defend the fraudulent behavior that should be exposed.

I agree. Nunes should be indicted. He has jeopardized national security by attempting to undercut the authority of our federal law enforcement and counterespionage community. If not applauding the president is treasonous, what do you call lying about the FBI?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Let’s start small.

Is it true the items in the Trump dossier are false.

Please list the items in the Trump dossier involving criminal activity that have been verified true.

Is it true the information in the dossier was obtained by paying persons for their statements. Is that lawful and ethical?
edit on 7-2-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Do you know the answers and where did you get your information From?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

You guys are so silly. Another memo. How do you know when a Republican is lying? When their lips are moving.

That must speak volumes about Hillary Clinton then who wont shut the hell up. Now, anything on topic or are we at the denial stage still for the left?

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Let’s start small.

Yes, let's.

Is it true the items in the Trump dossier are false.

We do not know which items are false, only that the accounts of Page's trips to Russia are accurate.

Please list the items in the Trump dossier involving criminal activity that have been verified true.

What difference does it make if the "dossier" was not the basis for the surveillance? Russian intelligence attempted to recruit Page three years ago, and it is not clear that they did not succeed. Page has a history of lying about himself. Since we know that the Justice Department wanted the identities of several Trump staffers who were recorded having contact with Russian agents unmasked, it is fair to assume that Page was one of them, and that this was the principle basis for the warrant.

Is it true the information in the dossier was obtained by paying persons for their statements. Is that lawful and ethical?

Absolutely. It is called " opposition research." How do you think they get the material for all those negative ads? Personally, I don't like it, but there is no reason why the DNC should not have hired Steele.

During the course of his investigations, Steele came across allegations that he found credible, and a potential threat to national security. This is why he approached the FBI. Allegedly, the FBI also found them credible, though we do not yet know if they had outside confirmation or not. These details will probably remain classified.

Now: why are you so certain that Nunes, a partisan congressman, is telling the truth? Who, in your opinion, has a better track record for integrity? The FBI or Congress?
edit on 7-2-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I’m just trying to steer y’all away from another embarrassing pizzagate. Basing credibility on memos is silly.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I’m just trying to steer y’all away from another embarrassing pizzagate. Basing credibility on memos is silly.

?

This is the legislative oversight sending demands for information. Its not a "memo" in the sense of a new parking policy is being rolled out. This is a demand/request of information by the boss's of said agencies.

The IG report will be less a request for info, and more a statement of fact.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

And which Of the players have you put your trust in? I thought we were dealing with the Obama deep state here. How do you tell who is on whose side? How do you know what evidence has been doctored? How do you know the memos are just not dog whistles? When I see both sides held accountable I’ll join the all together as one.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

QAnon is literally the new #pizzagate. New name, same friendly service.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Memo-mania has started now. I guess the only thing that can come out of it is that EU media will have a lot to explain about all kinds of gossip scandals.

Better focus harder, you might miss the key clue in the whole story.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Until then go dems get those nasty republicans right...smh and you're and adult.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

So? What parts of the dossier have been vetted and proven true about trump?

You can spin it all you want. There have been parts verified false about trump. The dossier is full of inaccuracies.

Wasn’t page working with the FBI to expose a Russian agent? An item not related to Trump?

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

And now it turns out that Yahoo News was working with the DNC. Circles and more circles.

When all the slimy trails lead to one place...you're probably really close to one of the really creepy swamp pools. Be careful poking about in it. Swamp critters can be awful mean when threatened.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

So? What parts of the dossier have been vetted and proven true about trump?

You can start here.

posted on Feb, 8 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
That Wikipedia page appears as though it could have been written by Adam Schiff.

It is a long list of allegations with one 'confirmation'.
From your link:

Confirmed. "[F]ive months later, it emerged that he had left the embassy in August 2016. McClatchy reported he was under investigation for his role in Russia's interference in the campaign. The BBC reported that the US had identified Kalugin as a spy."

edit on b000000282018-02-08T06:32:58-06:0006America/ChicagoThu, 08 Feb 2018 06:32:58 -0600600000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74 >>

join