It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence FISA memo released: What it says

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No, I heard about Carter pages months before that memo came out.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Is there corroboration by anyone that this happened? Infowars is just a little too icky.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

but several Reps have offered to release his testimony.

Are they ones with the power to do so or knowingly saying something they can't deliver?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Could they not do so under the same process by which they released the memo?

ETA:
link
edit on 5-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You appear to be posting FAKE NEWS.

Roger Stone is always full of crap. He is actually proud and brags about his ability to spread false political stories.

AND it is not being reported by The Hill like your article claimed.

edit on 5-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
DP

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Are they ones with the power to do so or knowingly saying something they can't deliver?

Great when do you think he will do that, and why do you think he hasn't?

And what is up with this?

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday that the FBI had disclosed possible political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016, but a controversial GOP memo released last week did not mention it.

www.politico.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So the memo was a dud and Devin Nunes has finally admitted the only thing he could hang his hat on in the Memo was a lie.

that took 24 hours.

I hope Nunes thinks it was worth it.

“Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele's efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior and FBI officials,” the memo alleged.

Lie.

So admits Nunes now.

www.politico.com...

Why did he choose to Lie in the Memo? He knew the underlying intelligence.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Great when do you think he will do that, and why do you think he hasn't?

And what is up with this?

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes said Monday that the FBI had disclosed possible political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016, but a controversial GOP memo released last week did not mention it.

www.politico.com...

I'm waiting to see it like you. Let's see what's what. I'm all for pillorying Nunes, too, of appropriate.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
House Intel Committee voted unanimously to release the Democrats memo.

All Democrats voted against releasing the Republican memo.

Who is trying to hide something again?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
House Intel Committee voted unanimously to release the Democrats memo.

All Democrats voted against releasing the Republican memo.

Who is trying to hide something again?

Once we have actual data we would know. This just extends the he said she said.

Hey how does the saviour nunes rank on surveillance of Americans?

Seems to me he has been in favor of spying and against those trying to restrain it for half a decade.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Is there any update on the Russian collusion investigation? I have been out of the news for the last few days and I really don't know.
Things seem to be moving fast and furious with all of these memos.
How many man hours per week are Mueller and his posse spending on that investigation? What kind of stuff are they working on that is taking so long? Are these memos really going to point to a couple of people, that at one point worked for the president , talked to a few Russian guys about things that were not even illegal and then didn't tell the fbi about it? Is that what these memos and Russian investigation are really all about?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx

Is there any update on the Russian collusion investigation? I have been out of the news for the last few days and I really don't know.
How many man hours per week are Mueller and his posse spending on that investigation? What kind of stuff are they working on that is taking so long? Are these memos really going to point to a couple of people, that at one point worked for the president , talked to a few Russian guys about things that were not even illegal and then didn't tell the fbi about it? Is that what these memos and Russian investigation are really all about?

The update is they still got nothing. If they did, it would've leaked already.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Can you state case and date on that? I would like to read the opinion and dissenting opinions.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We do not know what all was in the FISA warrants. If Page is smart, he will be seeking and getting several attorneys, and the first thing would be to see all of the evidence used in all of the warrants against him. And to start to gear them up for any and all possible court cases against him, including if he is going to have to or possibly speak to Mueller.

Any sort of investigation is ruined, for now he knows he is and was under surveillance by the FBI and other intelligence agencies, and thus would start to either cut all ties to anyone or in short go to ground where it would be harder for them to continue or do any sort of monitoring of him. And those who may have replaced those looking at him, will go silent and start to leave or have left, where it leaves him in the cold.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

So the memo was a dud and Devin Nunes has finally admitted the only thing he could hang his hat on in the Memo was a lie.

that took 24 hours.

“Neither the initial application in October 2016, nor any of the renewals, disclose or reference the role of the DNC, Clinton campaign, or any party/campaign in funding Steele's efforts, even though the political origins of the Steele dossier were then known to senior and FBI officials,” the memo alleged.

Lie.

So admits Nunes now.

www.politico.com...

Did you read your source? The footnote was vague and didn't mention the Clinton campaign or the DNC. The problem is that the FISA court didn't know Trump's opponent's paid for this info. The footnote doesn't change that.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

FISA Warrants run for 90 days. So this is the Warrant they know about, however, what if there was another one that they did not know about? Would not this disclosure be a bit of a problem?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Mueller is not the White House. No one is going to spoil the investigation by leaking. As the above post explains, the Nunes memo was an attempt to scare off any of Page's active contacts.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

that took 24 hours.

Lie.

So admits Nunes now.

www.politico.com...

Did you read your source? The footnote was vague and didn't mention the Clinton campaign or the DNC. The problem is that the FISA court didn't know Trump's opponent's paid for this info. The footnote doesn't change that.

What difference would that make if the information it contains was verified independently. Remember, the actual warrant is still classified.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Mueller is not the White House. No one is going to spoil the investigation by leaking. As the above post explains, the Nunes memo was an attempt to scare off any of Page's active contacts.

If you really believe that I can't help you. Trump will be impeached any day now, right?

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join