It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence FISA memo released: What it says

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: RadioRobert

So Napolitano is saying exactly what I have been saying.

Over promised underwhelmed stuck in he said she said without the data.

insider.foxnews.com...

Right, let's see the underlying material! Still, oddly, noone has really challenged the facts presented. They are content to yell "context" at the moment. What do you want to bet that changes when they want to release context?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I have no idea. I have heard people challenge the fact.

People have said McCabe never said what he said.

They have said the dossier wasn't the only material used.

I do t really make bets on career liars. Except that they are probably lying.

I mean even Ben Shapiro is pretty skeptical

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

When was flynn scheduled to be sentenced?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

When was flynn scheduled to be sentenced?

When did you read my post and the link contained?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I'm sure they did have other evidence, but they were denied at least twice before presenting the dossier. That means it didn't represent PC. Did they present new evidence along with the dossier? That's a great context question, but so far the "defense" of the prosecutors is using weasel arguments like "there was other evidence". Obviously that is true because they tried before. The question/answer should be whether NEW evidence along with the dossier was presented after those rejections. AND was the dossier properly and responsibly vetted.

Allegedly McCabe did not state what is attributed to him, but several Reps have offered to release his testimony. Dems silent on that offer. The behaviour of the parties is telling to me. I'm not a hack. It's not as though Republicans are inherently more trustworthy, but the actions don't match the words on the otherwise. We'll see what else starts getting released.

If the other evidence was not adequate to provide probable cause for the allegations, the judge can toss everything derived from the warrant if he decides the evidence was not properly vetted. Will he? I have no idea. Will people involved petition to see? Oh, you betcha.

We'll see where it all goes, like I said...

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with questioning rather the memo is true without seeing the intel behind it.

What is wrong is the following two things.

1. The total hysteria from the media dems and intel people saying releasing the memo would hurt national security.

This was an obvious lie, and makes one question why they were so desperate to keep people form viewing it.

2. The people saying the accusations in the memo are a nothing burger.

This shows that even if the intel is released and the memo is proven true, so people hate trump so much that they will cheer for deep state corruption as long as its aimed at trump.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

it's not the only material. But they were denied twice, then got it after the memo. So that suggests the memo was the deciding factor.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: pavil

I'm sorry. I clearly recall the shock and disgust I felt when they wouldn't stand for that soldier. I know what I saw, and no amount of later replays will make me believe otherwise.

Being unrepentant doesn't entitle you to replace reality with lies.

The Whitehouse video of the SOTU. C-Span Video (which you said you were watching) and every other video from any other source, ALL publicly available, ALL show Dems standing and applauding for that Soldier, plus the Fireman, plus the Coast Guard woman and Paramedic.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yah...Cuz Roger Stone is a reliable source.

Go with that.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

There is nothing wrong with questioning rather the memo is true without seeing the intel behind it.

What is wrong is the following two things.

1. The total hysteria from the media dems and intel people saying releasing the memo would hurt national security.

This was an obvious lie, and makes one question why they were so desperate to keep people form viewing it.

2. The people saying the accusations in the memo are a nothing burger.

This shows that even if the intel is released and the memo is proven true, so people hate trump so much that they will cheer for deep state corruption as long as its aimed at trump.

Ben shapiro's quote was more like not a nothingburger but a subway sandwich with very little meat.

It doesn't help when Devin nunes goes on a morning show and lies about papadopoulos never even meeting trump for his credibility.

I am.personally against the fisa process as it is.

However judge Napolitano not a liberal mentioned releasing a memo that could be embellished is harmful for the relationship between the intel agencies and Congress communicarions.

His quote was the memo was over sold and under delivered leaving room for he said she said.
edit on 5-2-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: soberbacchus

a reply to: soberbacchus

I can tell by their refusal to participate. Refusal to even stand for soldiers at the SOTU.

That is a disgusting (and I mean that sincerely) LIE.

Whether you were told it or invented it, it is a lie.

See above.

I watched the SOTU. I saw their behavior myself.

Behavior? What you said was they did not stand or applaud the Medal of Honor Recipient.

That has become "behavior" now?

I just want to point out that the slander of "liar" is replacing "racist" in the liberal vernacular.

It is not slander when it is true.

ETA: When POTUS stated, "Preston's reverence for those who have served our Nation reminds us why we salute our flag, why we put our hands on our hearts for the pledge of allegiance, and why we proudly stand for the national anthem." it got a standing ovation by all but the #takeaseat folks. This young man was honoring the fallen veterans by placing flags on the graves of soldiers.

BONUS POINTS for following one lie with a second!

Every single Democrat stood and applauded the "young man was honoring the fallen veterans by placing flags on the graves of soldiers".

About half the democrats didn't applaud his line trolling African American NFL Players with the "why we proudly stand for the national anthem!" bit that followed.

Personally I found it disgusting that he used that amazing young man to throw a race-baiting troll line in.

They did stand for the soldier. I was mistaken, and inserted the above memory in the wrong place.

That does not make their collective behavior look any less ridiculous.

Of course it makes their behavior look less ridiculous.

That's why you claimed they refused to stand for a Medal of Honor Recipient in the first place.

Because dehumanizing and demonizing people is a valid excuse to lie.

You learn well from your Orange Master.
edit on 5-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Go with that.

I see we have another member of not reading the post / link club.

Read it then get back to me to comment.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Go with that.

Yeah its a complete speculation article.

Again when was the original sentencing date schedueled?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Nice spin.

The funniest part is, this "sitting down" thing is seen as communicating something. Me? I sit at events because I don't have time to be trying to do deep knee bends for an hour.

The entire thing is as petty as can be.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Go with that.

If you have a better source than Roger Stone, I suggest you use that.

I am not reading trash.

You do know he is the man who coined this phrase for political advice?

What was your Roger Stone headline again?

Flynn did nothing wrong? The FBI lied about their interview? etc.? McCabe said yada yada?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Nice spin.

What part was spin? Or were you applauding yourself?

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Stop being lazy.

ROGER STONE: Gen. Michael Flynn to File Motion for Dismissal of ALL CHARGES Against Him (VIDEO)

STONE: “Lawyers for General Mike Flynn will shortly file a motion to dismiss all the charges filed against him, based on reports now confirmed by The Hill, Circa News and Infowars, that Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe told a teleconference of law enforcement officials, “first we f*ck Flynn, then we f*ck Trump.”

Independent journalist and author Jack Posobiec helped spread the news for Stone on Twitter, who was banned from platform last year.

Stone’s report comes amid news that Special counsel Robert Mueller has requested the postponement of Flynn’s sentencing.

“Due to the status of the Special Counsel’s investigation, the parties do not believe that this matter is ready to be scheduled for a sentencing hearing at this time,” the special counsel asked the court last week.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

"They sat down after they stood up...."

Stole that one out of Kerry's playbook.

LOL

Like i said...its a ridiculous habit, and the measurement of it is ridiculous. I was pointing to it as an example of their behavior. See "Nancy Pelosi looks like a cow chewing her cud" for another example.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Oh cause Trump learned from a good attorney,Roy Cohn. Trump, instead of defending himself in court, his lawyers would draw it out until the other side could no longer afford it. Or attack the other side with lawsuits. Or settle when they felt it was advantageous to Trump. Make false statements to the media and act like the wounded person. Have his followers make death threats. And ultimately do anything he can not to get a verdict on record. Even destroying records, so they could not be used in a court case.

That is how Trump does it.

posted on Feb, 5 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Stop being lazy.

ROGER STONE: Gen. Michael Flynn to File Motion for Dismissal of ALL CHARGES Against Him (VIDEO)

STONE: “Lawyers for General Mike Flynn will shortly file a motion to dismiss all the charges filed against him, based on reports now confirmed by The Hill, Circa News and Infowars, that Assistant FBI Director Andrew McCabe told a teleconference of law enforcement officials, “first we f*ck Flynn, then we f*ck Trump.”

Independent journalist and author Jack Posobiec helped spread the news for Stone on Twitter, who was banned from platform last year.

Stone’s report comes amid news that Special counsel Robert Mueller has requested the postponement of Flynn’s sentencing.

“Due to the status of the Special Counsel’s investigation, the parties do not believe that this matter is ready to be scheduled for a sentencing hearing at this time,” the special counsel asked the court last week.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

Maybe you are correct but the story is no where on the hill.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join