It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence FISA memo released: What it says

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

did the fbi not also tell dnc and hillary about intel it recieved through the taps?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: neutronflux

Sorry if my wording was poor.

Oh! Sorry to jump to conclusions.

You're right though, and whether they realize it or not, those who never give Trump a single iota of credit for what he does have caused such knee-jerk reactions. It's one thing to point out flaws and plant seeds of doubt, but it is quite another to manufacture flaws, hyper-analyze every word, twist statements and use them to condemn, and wildly scream at every perceived flaw, no matter how minute, whether in the distant past, assumed to exist in the present, or predicted to happen in the future.
You don't have to hyper-analize anything. Virtually everything he says or does is an outrage either because it is offensive, damaging to the nation, or just plain stupid.

By their very actions, the anti-Trump crowd drives Trump supporters to fiercely defend him at every turn and those who are unsure to side with him.
That's their problem!

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Murgatroid

Please tell me you aren't serious?

Well anyway, thanks for illustrating my point so well (MSM = fiction)...

I have to ask this question, have you EVER once checked up on your sources?

Never-mind, I just did:

originally posted by: Canadianpride420
reply to post by Foodman

The first job of the CFR was to gain control of the press. This task was given to John D. Rockefeller who set up a number of national news magazines such as Life, and Time. He financed Samuel Newhouse to buy up and establish a chain of newspapers all across the country, and Eugene Meyer also who would go on to buy up many publications such as the Washington Post, Newsweek, ant The Weekly Magazine.

The CFR also needed to gate control of radio, television and the motion picture industry. This task was split amongst the international bankers from, Kuhn Loeb, Goldman Sachs, the Warburgs, and the Lehmanns.

The Newhouse Empire of the Jewish brothers Samuel, Donald, & Theodore Neuhaus (surname changed to Newhouse) illustrates the insatiable appetite that Zionists have for opinion control. Today the Newhouse Empire, under the parent corporation of Advance Publications, (owned by descendants of Samuel & Donald Newhouse), owns 40 “local newspapers” across the USA.

Newhouse Family: A Zionist Media Empire

edit on 2.3.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus
what public are you referring because most educated people i know have long thought exactly what this memo says that the doj and fbi acted willfully to try to meddle in our election process. and memo does not say lynch or obama was involved most realize from election like happened with ros perot and the photos of his daughter that bush team had

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: Grambler

did the fbi not also tell dnc and hillary about intel it recieved through the taps?

There have been accusations but I have not seen proof of that.

Glenn simpson of Fusion GPS tetsified though that the fbi told Steele about Papadopolous, and I am sure told his employers, hillarys team that info.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Oh I did read, however, I am not being argumentative, but pointing out fact. The democrats have no power in these committees at this time. They do not set the agenda, nor will they get to ask many of the questions that they want to ask. But more to the point, the cat is out of the bag, what good is this going to do holding these hearings behind closed doors? Or to keep this secret, that is ultimately caused part of this mess, is all of this secrecy.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: talisman

Trey Gowdy is not gone yet, he is not planning on seeking re-election, so there is no reason why he can not put it on the agenda and start the proceedings, to hold public hearings, and private one.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: sdcigarpig
a reply to: RadioRobert

Oh I did read, however, I am not being argumentative, but pointing out fact. The democrats have no power in these committees at this time. They do not set the agenda, nor will they get to ask many of the questions that they want to ask. But more to the point, the cat is out of the bag, what good is this going to do holding these hearings behind closed doors? Or to keep this secret, that is ultimately caused part of this mess, is all of this secrecy.

Well, again, Republicans have subpoenaed records already. Which hearings behind closed doors? The one where they voted to release? That's pretty obvious. They might have to discuss actual examples of classified material to make an argument and reach an informed decision. Closed hearings in the future involving department heads? Same answer.

ETA: they released the transcript for the hearing of the HIC to release the memo. Go read it.
edit on 3-2-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This Should Scare Everyone, Flynn Never Lied

Republicans and Democrats alike should be scared about one overriding fact in the Flynn case. The FBI said Ret. Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn never lied, yet he had to plead guilty to lying in order to avoid a protracted fight he could no longer afford.

Ret. Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s son, also Michael, wants justice for his father. He reacted to the release of the FISA abuse memo with hope but he might be underestimating the level and extent of corruption in both the media and the administration of our intelligence agencies. He went on fire on Twitter with several tweets. Here are two.

THE FBI SAID FLYNN NEVER LIED

He has every reason to believe his father was wronged.

Recently, Robert Mueller asked for a delay in Lt. Gen. Flynn’s sentencing because both defense and prosecution were not ready. Mueller allegedly also wants to talk with Flynn again.

Flynn pled guilty to one charge of lying to the FBI and is “cooperating” with the agency investigators in their Russia probe.

In the spring of 2017, FBI agents who interviewed the retired general said he didn’t lie. They said he was confused and couldn’t remember the details. Then Mueller came in with his team of witch hunters and they decided Flynn did lie after all.

Ret. Lt. Gen. Flynn did plead guilty because the case caused tremendous strain on him and his family. It also bankrupted him and he had to sell his home, his last asset.

Listen to Catherine Herridge summarize the Flynn plea deal last December. Mueller turned a case of Flynn not lying into a crime of lying to the FBI.

edit on 3-2-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Has the actual meme been released... without getting your panties in a bunch because I haven't read a thousand reply thread, where is the link to it...

tck tac toe

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Pages history can npt be the reason for a fisa warrant.

Sure can't since no crime was ever committed.

Then throw in the 5th amendment for good measure.

That talks bout double jeopardy.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Pretty sure the defense team at the doj is far better at practicing law than you are so...

That's funny.

How soon do they forget about airplane meetings where they just talk bout kiddies.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah - it was all over the news that the FBI basically cleared Flynn at the time. Mueller just needed an indictment and to play his corrupt bullying games, so he took a different route. SC should be shut down and Rosenstein should be in jail (possibly worse - treason carries the death penalty still, and what he did may only be a hair short of it) for starting the SC.
edit on 3/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
what public are you referring because most educated people i know have long thought exactly what this memo says that the doj and fbi acted willfully to try to meddle in our election process. and memo does not say lynch or obama was involved most realize from election like happened with ros perot and the photos of his daughter that bush team had
They just got their hand caught in the cookie jar this time, but the CFR and other elements of the Shadow Govt have been controlling at least since the days of Eisenhower.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

So Trumps own Justice Department is claiming in court that the Manafort charges ARE linked to Russian Meddling in 2016.

No, that's not what it said. Dismissing a lawsuit can mean several things, including a decision to change the venue to criminal or a belief that the trial is not worth it due to cost or time.

Y'know, just above I apologized when I jumped to conclusions...

TheRedneck

The DOJ has asked a judge to dismiss the case Manafort brought against Mueller.
Manafort's lawyers are claiming his charges were unrelated to 2016 election meddling and thus outside of Muellers jurisdiction.
DOJ is asking a judge to dismiss the lawsuit because the Manafort Charges are clearly within the 2016 election meddling.
DOJ actually cited their reasons.

This is why I got a take a break from you guys.
You never actually read anything, you just argue stuff that is wrong, false, bs or inaccurate without ever checking for the truth first. Why is that? Cuz facts don't matter?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Has the actual meme been released... without getting your panties in a bunch because I haven't read a thousand reply thread, where is the link to it...

tck tac toe

Yes it is in the OP.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

tck tac toe
the memo is on the first page

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oh gee, thanks. The 'memo' references other documents that called for spying. I don't see those just this.

But anyway, surprised I so am about the gubment spying on people, and each other.

In a shark feeding frenzy or King of the Hill, the only people really surprised by this are living in La La land.

We all know the gubment spies on people, remember Snowden?

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
This is why I got a take a break from you guys. You never actually read anything, you just argue stuff that is wrong, false, bs or inaccurate without ever checking for the truth first. Why is that? Cuz facts don't matter?

MSM = fiction NOT facts.

I asked above
if you have you EVER once checked up on your sources, still waiting for an answer...

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

I have all the patience in the world. I truly want there to be information to burn everything to the ground. How many on this site told everybody that this memo would be the end of the line for Hillary, Obama, and the Democrats? All of the usual suspects that regurgitate that nonsense. Now that the memo is out, the goalposts have been moved to “wait for then IG report, wait for phase 2, etc...

You should be replying to those people because I didn't say those things. I am well aware of the progress. Again, I am willing to wait....I simply reminded folks that WaterGate investigations/revelations didn't happen quickly. I was replying to your rant about the steps of the process of investigation/revelation. I'm all for due process and I know firsthand that these kinds of things take a lot of time.

The post to which I was replying was this:

Phase 2? Then Phase 3, 4, 5, 6, 7..... And on and on and on and on... And nothing will EVER come of it. Here’s to hoping Phase 1,455,677 has some actual meat to it.

You'll have to pardon me for not seeing this type of response as "as the patience in the world.

The first major investigation of which I had personal knowledge of the major players was Operation BopTrot. en.wikipedia.org...

Those investigations took over three years to collect the evidence to indict about two dozen bad actors in the Kentucky General Assembly. www.thefreelibrary.com...
edit on 3-2-2018 by diggindirt because: addition

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join