It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence FISA memo released: What it says

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Dear everyone who doesn't follow the MSM narrative,

"The memo is fake because Trumps secret relationship fantasy with Vladimir Putin doesn't specifically get a mention"

Kind Regards
Mr 'I got nothin'

Take that Red Team!!!

edit on 2-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Jeez, check out this piece of work will ya......

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
You'll notice all media and social media are forcing the trending of the term Nothing Burger. Similar to when Van Jones, a communist, called the Trump/Russia thing a nothing burger. Now, these criminals are trying to use that as a concerted talking point, the problem is that the term was accurate when Van Jones used it, not so much this time.

Nice try lefties and media, but it won't work.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
They used a yahoo article on Page as evidence for his warrant too?

Sorry, just got up, I missed the release last night.

edit on 2 2 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CB328
Is there anything in this memo that says Trump's buddies aren't guilty?? I didn't think so.

Guilty of what? Obstructing an investigation that never should have happened?

Is that an impeachable offence?

Nevermind that Comey and other DOJ officials have testified repeatedly that the administration hasn't hampered the investigation in any way.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Did he just admit to a crime or was Carter Page considered an agent of a foreign state? Because the dossier was about Trump. Or are we saying that once FISA warrant is granted on Trump then all his associates are suspect to surveillance also

Exactly who was the warrant for?

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

link   

He's frightened. Wow.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
They used a yahoo article on Page as evidence for his warrant too?

It's fairly obvious the FBI knew they had nothing valid for the FISA warrant.
Once Steele leaked to Yahoo, the FBI used the Yahoo story to corroborate the Steele memo to the FISA court.

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Allegedly.

However there are no claims there wasn't probable cause or any legal things cited.

And it says carter page wasn't the beginning of the investigation nor was he in trumps campaign when the fisa warrant was applied for.

So nunes had better have a back up plan...

Seems tow the fisa courts are the problem.

link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: xxspockyxx

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yes. An oppo hit piece created by a man who hated Trump, paid for by political opponents (and the FBI?), sold by the people who hired the wife of a senior Justice official concurrently, and whose verification was so weak it apparently references an online news bit leaked by the same creator as "evidence" of veracity.

It was not a hit piece. It was an opposition research piece that was not meant for public publication. A hit piece is.

It's sort of a Big deal. Not as BIG(currently) as people were perhaps hoping/fearing, but Big. Enough to warrant independent investigation. I look forward to seeing the Dem memo and what, if anything, the FBI and Justice are able to provide to give us the "context" we are missing.

Yes, context is a big deal.

I think we should look for proper context before we jump too far.

Did anyone point out yet where anyone confirmed that any of the dossier was verified at all?

There have been some aspects of the dossier that has turned out to be true, yes.

Broken clocks are right twice a day... doesn't mean there's a market for a broken clock store. Then again... wanna buy a broken clock from me?

Well, you are correct that a broken clock is right twice a day, though that analogy is not really comparable to this situation.

But I know what you are/were trying to do. You do and say whatever makes you feel better, burdman.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Seems the FBI etc railroaded the FISC; maybe Obama had insider judges in there too, but to shift the blame at them the way... well is that what you're doing?

Earlier I backed you up thinking you were going for the jugular of the whole wiretapping epidemic problem itself, but now it seems your blame shifting.

Please clarify.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Nunes is saying they are on Phase 2 of the investigation, Bret Baier.

I heard Eric Trump say he was glad it came out or they still would be doing it.

Bunch of crooked bastards.

I was surprised to hear Steele had so much animus towards Trump.

I guess that explains his role in the dossier a bit more. An act of love.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: CB328
Is there anything in this memo that says Trump's buddies aren't guilty?? I didn't think so.

Guilty of what? Obstructing an investigation that never should have happened?

Is that an impeachable offence?

Nevermind that Comey and other DOJ officials have testified repeatedly that the administration hasn't hampered the investigation in any way.

The trump Jr and Hope Hicks are the newest issue.

Comey never really said he wasn't being told to stand down on Flynn. He alludes that the president was making a sort of threat. Then trump steps on his own foot in tweets..

It isn't exactly clear sailing.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

If the entire FISA warrant was based on the Dosier, and it's only corroberation is the Yahoo news article that Steel himself leaked to them, then the entire premise for the investigation is lost, is it not? I realize that all those charges must be proven, the memo is just a list of charges. It will take a special investigation to decide what's true and how to deal with the results. But if that happens here soon, I could understand the Muler thing going away.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Seems the FBI etc railroaded the FISC; maybe Obama had insider judges in there too, but to shift the blame at them the way... well is that what you're doing?

Earlier I backed you up thinking you were going for the jugular of the whole wiretapping epidemic problem itself, but now it seems your blame shifting.

Please clarify.

Yes. The people who abused it are to blame. As are the people who vote to expand the powers of the fisa courts to include more potential Americans (like Devin nunes just voted for)

During ashcroft 75 fbi agents were caught by the fisa court misusing and lieing yet here we are expanding the programs.

My comment is more like what do we expect that one group of scum is better than another?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If the entire FISA warrant was based on the Dosier, and it's only corroberation is the Yahoo news article that Steel himself leaked to them, then the entire premise for the investigation is lost, is it not? I realize that all those charges must be proven, the memo is just a list of charges. It will take a special investigation to decide what's true and how to deal with the results. But if that happens here soon, I could understand the Muler thing going away.

The case was opened months before that fisa warrant. Perhaps parts will go away but not all of it.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Nunes is an idiot in my opinion. As is shciff they both should be kicked out.

The Senate judiciary has worked together to actually put together a real legal case. That is probably why they don't want the Broadway show.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A couple of points.

First there is a discussion on rather or not the dossier is accurate.

Although I dont believe much at all of note has been confirmed in it, it is ultimately irrelevant.

The question isnt is the dossier been currently confirmed, but how much of it was verified when it was used to get the fisa warrant.

The threshold for spying on americans should be very high, and so the evidence being used for the warrant ought to be all but totally confirmed.

But the threshold for spying on a candidates for presidents team ought to be far higher still. And when the evidence being used to justify that spying is a paid for document by the candidates opponent, it ought to be just about entirely confirmed if used at all, and should be told to the court who paid for the document so that they can take that into account.

It is seems very likely given public statements and those in the memo that the dossier was not almost totally confirmed when it was used, thus it was the flippant use of Obamas intel community to spy on his opponent.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
The QUESTION I have in all of this ............Why wasn't the DNC and or Hillary being investigated for their role in working with Russian's, and Steele? If Russia is truly on everyone's minds involved in investigating this, then why wasn't there an investigation started on them as well? Special Counsel?

THE FBI and Justice Dept, obviously are corrupted and the MEDIA is covering this up. This is damn scary if you ask me. Trump also should have immediately fired Rosenstein and Wray after the latest fiasco.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join