It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence FISA memo released: What it says

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Shocked - not shocked, shocked I am not......

It pretty much confirms what we all knew - but the devil is in the details and Clinton is gonna go down, down, down - red knights goin down...

Good stuff

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: xxspockyxx

a reply to: RadioRobert

Yes. An oppo hit piece created by a man who hated Trump, paid for by political opponents (and the FBI?), sold by the people who hired the wife of a senior Justice official concurrently, and whose verification was so weak it apparently references an online news bit leaked by the same creator as "evidence" of veracity.

It was not a hit piece. It was an opposition research piece that was not meant for public publication. A hit piece is.

It's sort of a Big deal. Not as BIG(currently) as people were perhaps hoping/fearing, but Big. Enough to warrant independent investigation. I look forward to seeing the Dem memo and what, if anything, the FBI and Justice are able to provide to give us the "context" we are missing.

Yes, context is a big deal.

I think we should look for proper context before we jump too far.

Did anyone point out yet where anyone confirmed that any of the dossier was verified at all?

There have been some aspects of the dossier that has turned out to be true, yes.

Broken clocks are right twice a day... doesn't mean there's a market for a broken clock store. Then again... wanna buy a broken clock from me?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What if the entire Russian narrative is a lie?

What if you are being manipulated into believing malfeasance on the part of the Trump campaign when there is none?

Please give me an honest answer to this.

You mean, like what if the entire birth certificate narrative on Obama is a lie?

What if you are being manipulated into believing that Obama was born in Kenya, and shouldn't be sitting in the Oval Office?

I'll give you an honest answer,

Life is a bitch, when the same sort of thing you do to another, comes back to haunt you when it's your turn in the high chair.

Fair is fair, Trump should take it with the same humor Obama did, when it was his time to fight off false and misleading narratives that questioned his integrity.

But, on the other hand, what if the Russian narrative this time is really "true."

?

Hmmm....

Obama never tried to fire any FBI personnel investigating him.

Why, if Trump is clean, does he "fire" every single person that doesn't agree 100% with his version of what he wants the truth to be?

edit on 2-2-2018 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Yes. An oppo hit piece created by a man who hated Trump, paid for by political opponents (and the FBI?), sold by the people who hired the wife of a senior Justice official concurrently, and whose verification was so weak it apparently references an online news bit leaked by the same creator as "evidence" of veracity.

It was not a hit piece. It was an opposition research piece that was not meant for public publication. A hit piece is.

It's sort of a Big deal. Not as BIG(currently) as people were perhaps hoping/fearing, but Big. Enough to warrant independent investigation. I look forward to seeing the Dem memo and what, if anything, the FBI and Justice are able to provide to give us the "context" we are missing.

Did anyone point out yet where anyone confirmed that any of the dossier was verified at all?

There have been some aspects of the dossier that has turned out to be true, yes.

Broken clocks are right twice a day... doesn't mean there's a market for a broken clock store. Then again... wanna buy a broken clock from me?

Hey now I want in on that action.

I got a clock for sale too.

It's Russian, and they can buy it for the low,low price of $1,000,000.

edit on 2-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

What is says is that there were trusted officials within with DOJ and FBI (and Obama Whitehouse?) who would seek to harm the integrity of the democratic process to prop up bad actors and to maintain continuity of a corrupt and evil system.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
It pretty much confirms what we all knew

Herein lies the value of the memo's release. We've been looking at this through the lens of people who have been discussing the "revelations" of the memo for many months now. We knew most of this information already... but then again we're an alternative news consuming website with a membership that doesn't rely on the MSM for all of our news. The average, less than connected American gets their news from their local paper, cable or network news, and maybe their news feed on MSN.com, all sources which have carefully avoided veering from The Narrative™ in all things Trump. Simply put, if the MSM and establishment didn't want people to question The Narrative™, they simply refrained from presenting any news or views contrary to The Narrative™. This changes that game, as these outlets are now forced to cover it rather than cover it up, and thus millions of Americans' eyes opened today and a collective "Whoa, WTF is going on here?" sprang from their suddenly awoken mouths.

This was a checkmate against Fake, pandering news in American politics.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

Forensic analysts from around the world have been forced, even begrudgingly, to admit that Obama's long form birth cert is a forgery.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Hey now I want in on that action.

I got a clock for sale too.

It's Russian, and they can buy it for the low,low price of $1,000,000.

My clocks were official FBI office clocks, game-used by several different FBI agents in 2016...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hilary is our man ?

Well that does answer a lingering question I've had for quite some time.

edit on 2-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

You make it sound so definite that you can't even point to a single act of them colluding with any actual facts of how they conspired and for what end.

Besides Russia isn't our geopolitical foe, the 1990's are calling you.

I gave you what you asked for, and you start waffling about something else...go take it up with GCHQ...and the rest since you appear to say that much of the rest of the world's intel are liars.
What Russia does is more your concern than mine here, I'm not American...(unless somone's bought and moved N.Ireland without me knowing)....but you are.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This was a checkmate against Fake, pandering news in American politics.

That explains the actions of those who the MSM have been being kind to.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Is there anything in this memo that says Trump's buddies aren't guilty?? I didn't think so.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Is there anything in this memo that says Trump's buddies aren't guilty?? I didn't think so.

Yes, that the whole Russia/Trump story your political contemporaries cooked up was a lies, based on a lie, disguised as another lie.

You're still eating it up.

edit on 2 2 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Which buddies are you speaking of?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: AboveBoard
What if the memo narrative is a lie?

What if you are being manipulated into believing malfeasance on the part of the FBI and DOJ when there is none?

What if the entire Russian narrative is a lie?

What if you are being manipulated into believing malfeasance on the part of the Trump campaign when there is none?

You first. Answer my question.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Lost cause....arguing with this one is almost as bad a that silly member...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
So I wonder how many people read the letter from the White House that came along with the Memo that contained this sentence?

To be clear, the Memorandum reflects the judgments of its congressional authors. The President understands that oversight concerning matters related to the Memorandum may be continuing.

Almost like even the White House is admitting this memo is full of bias and not the full picture.

Enjoy your big Nothingburger today Trump supporters.

I'd just like to preserve this, in case the need arises. This reminds me of a story.
A Fly was buzzing around, he was so hungry, he was Fungry. Full on stomach growls. Just then, a cow drops a large pile of cow sh!t. The fly is so excited, it's so fresh, it's steaming!!! Best...day....evah! He buzzes in for a landing, and flies face first in. He ate for 2 fly hours. (about 30 seconds our time) When he was done eating, he felt like taking a nap. He was fat and happy. But he really needed to get home and scrub the bathtub. So he tries to fly. Damn, too heavy. What to do? If he doesn't get home and scrub the tub, then fly girl can't take a bath, and won't feel like getting her fly freak on, and bam, no sex. This can't happen on the "Best....day....evah!!" He looks around and spots a rake leaning up against a wheelbarrow. Doing some quich fly trigonometry, he decides that 75% up the handle should provide enough space to generate the lift to compensate for his extra weight. UP he goes. He stands at the top, rubs his little fly belly with both antenna, burps a good long ripper, and jumps. Turns out, he SUCKED at trig, got a "C", but only because he had a good notebook. So he forgot to count the factor of 2. Splat. A little fly greasy spot on the ground.

The moral of that story, it's a bad idea to fly off the handle if you are full of sh!t.
edit on 2-2-2018 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dear everyone who doesn't follow the MSM narrative,

"The memo is fake because Trumps secret relationship fantasy with Vladimir Putin doesn't specifically get a mention"

Kind Regards
Mr 'I got nothin'

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Guilty of what? Obstructing an investigation that never should have happened?

Is that an impeachable offence?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Guilty of what? Obstructing an investigation that never should have happened?

Is that an impeachable offence?

The investigation wasn't based on the carter page fisa warrant. It's burried but in the memo on page 4.

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join