It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence FISA memo released: What it says

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

So what do you think of the corruption involved here?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Pop Goes the Weasels...

BTW: This would make for a killer meme video with Soros, Obama, Comey etc. faces edited in onto the weasels, maybe Trump on the monkey...

edit on 2.2.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: Xcathdra
So there was no other source information used in conjunction with the dossier. The dossier ALONE was used to obtain the FISA warrant - ILLEGALLY.

That's not what it says. It says they knew they didn't have enough without the dossier and they knew the dossier was unverified. They also knew it was paid oppo and withheld it from the court. That's bad enough.

No it is what they are saying. They used the circular reporting to bolster the dossier in the warrant application. There was no other investigative documents from any source other than the dossier used to obtain the FISA warrant.

Ummm...precisely...it was the end run to yahoo by Steele to corroborate his own dossier...that the FBI used as corroborative..."evidence"...

In plain speak The FBI use the dossier as their initial evidentiary finding of fact...they then used the same dossier information provided to Yahoo through Steele as their corroborating evidence...

This is absolutely huge...and I get the feeling that..."we aint seen nothing yet"...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Opposing point of view?

This isn't opinions. This is fact. There are no "points of view" on fact.

Even more, these points of view are not being bandied about. The only points of view I see against this is "its biased" (an ad hom) and "it undermines the integrity of the FBI" (gee...you don't say?)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
TLDR version:
The FBI and Democratic party used Fusion GPS to obtain fraudulent warrants from the FISA court to spy on the President-elect Donald Trump and his campaign.

Mueller, Comey, McCabe and many top Democrats colluded on this.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

Then why did they need to secure a FISA warrant for Page?

link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Democrats from the committee are disputing the characterization of McCabe's testimony (as it were) in the memo and are now pushing for the committee to release the transcript of McCabe's testimony. I thought it was interesting that it was paraphrased.

Notice that some parts use extremely short quotes which are at least in some cases (e.g. "salacious and unverified"), easily proven misleading. (of course we can't tell if the same tactic was used elsewhere) We don't even get that for the alleged McCabe statement.

Now this ios a reasonable gripe with the memo.

I too want to see McCabes testimony.

link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Maybe you can comment on your thoughts about the Democrats using the FBI as a political weapon against their opponents and their illegally obtaining and use of fisa warrants?

link   
The really problem here is not the FISC....it is that all who signed for this at the FBI and DoJ knew they weren't forthcoming with all information pertinent to the warrant and still signed to get it through.

That is corruption at its best!

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

If I understand correctly, it was for the release of "hostages".

link   
sources (confidential) have said the president should release his white house visitor logs, showing all of the Russian spies and the prostitutes that visited him, and trumps tax returns should be shown that will show money laundering from Russian oligarchs......if we are throwing s**t up on the wall to see what sticks, we the American people should have the right to see these.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

As would I.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I would expect Rosenstein to be fired or to resign post haste.
He lied to the FISA court by omission of key information he was in possession of. He'll be lucky if he doesn't go to jail.

Jeff Sessions has way more than he needs to appoint a Special Counsel to get to the bottom of this corruption.

It's possible that by the time Rosenstein signed off on the reapplication, they had enough through the active surveillance that they didn't need the dossier at all. You'd be hard pressed to get me to believe he didn't know what was going on, but I didn't see anything in the memo that points to any evidence, nevermind a legally convincing amount of it, that he certainly knew they were doing something corrupt.

link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Stick to the topic please. Feel free to make your own thread on those topics.

link   
a reply to: jimmyx

We should also see the full I.G. report.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: soberbacchus

Please show me where Page admitted meeting sechin.

I see that he denied in it testimony.

One of those was Igor Sechin, the CEO of the Rosneft oil company, which is majority owned by the Russian government. According to the dossier, Sechin and Page had a secret meeting on Moscow on either July 7 or July 8, at which Sechin offered Trump associates a large stake in his company and Page said Trump would lift US sanctions on Rosneft if elected.

Page contemptuously denied all of this, straightforwardly asserting that he’s never met Sechin in a way that sounded more or less believable.

But then, under questioning, Page admitted that during that trip, he met with one of Sechin’s subordinates — Andrey Baranov, the head of investor relations at Rosneft, with whom he had a preexisting relationship.

www.vox.com...

I will await your proof that this article is false and Page testified he did meet sechin.

Right...Page met with Sechin's VP of Investments and discussed both the Rosneft Deal and US Sanctions.

He did not meet with Sechin (As far as we know) directly.

Steele himself has said he thinks the intelligence he gathered is 70-80% accurate.

As it stands YOU falsely claimed:

So far, we know things such as Page was in russia is true, which was public knowledge.

Thats about it regarding page.

The Dossier said Page, while in Moscow met with Sechin (Inaccurate, he met with Sechin's #2 and head of investments)
to discuss trading stakes in the Oil Giant Rosneft in trade for Trump to lift US Sanctions.

Page has since admitted under oath:
While in Moscow he met with Sechin's #2 and discussed the Rosneft Deal and US Sanctions, but did not elaborate.

The Dossier was pretty damn accurate with the exception that Carrter Page met with the VP instead of Pres. of Rosneft.
And it was right about discussion topics. Sanctions, Trump, Rosneft deal.
Whether a trade was proposed we still don't know.

So you seek to disprove my claim by showing proof that the dossier was wrong; Page never met with sechin.

Very strange.

link   
"The Resistance" just ran out of ammo. Mueler's "investigation" should be immediately shut down, Gowdy needs to be named special prosecutor for a case against the FBI, Justice Department, and Clinton campaign, and all of Muler's files should be ordered handed over to Gowdy's team immediately. Business, as they say, is about to pick up in a huge way.

link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
TLDR version:
The FBI and Democratic party used Fusion GPS to obtain fraudulent warrants from the FISA court to spy on the President-elect Donald Trump and his campaign.

Mueller, Comey, McCabe and many top Democrats colluded on this.

essentially yes

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Good thing Barack was part of the Choom gang back in the day. I am sure his rolling prowess will be heralded in prison. That is who I am waiting for this to go back to. He micro-managed everything and to think he was not part of this.

I mean, ALL of those people saying there is no way he (DJT) will be president were all privy to this info.

Wow. If they were brazen enough to do this....how many other 'conspiracies' were real also.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Seems about right.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join