It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence FISA memo released: What it says

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
Couple things I want to point out.

This Fisa warrant was renewed 3 or 4 times.

Even if the FBI did not know the dossier was "salacious and unverified" - James Comey, when they initially applied for it,

Comey's testimony referred to PARTS of the Dossier being "Salacious and unverified".

Not the entire Dossier.

In other parts of his testimony he repeatedly says he can discuss what has been verified in an open session.

was the FBI able to confirm any criminal allegations contained in the Steele document?

COMEY: Mr. Chairman, I don’t think that’s a question I can answer in an open setting because it goes into the details of the investigation.

www.redstate.com...

Facts matter (R) or (D)
edit on 2-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: DBCowboy

It better damn well change.

From the FEC investigating the DNC and that party.

To cleaning house at the FBI and DOJ.

How many leftists are saying, "Gee, the memo is right. We need to clean up our act and clean house!"

None.

Give them time. I imagine the impact of reality smacking you in the face would be quite difficult to accept after a year of desperately trying to deny it.

I have hope that at the end of the day, Americans will be Americans first. Bold yes, but I am being extremely generous and hopeful--and possibly really naive.

You'd like to think so.

link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Comey was fired.

McCabe is on Terminal Leave and under a DOJ investigation.

Hows that so far?

So far 6 FBI agents have either been fired, resigned or demoted.

As for McCabe my guess is his terminal leave will be terminated (as in he will be fired).

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: luthier

How many leftists are saying, "Gee, the memo is right. We need to clean up our act and clean house!"

None.

Probably about the same number as righties looking at how badly the fisa program has failed for decades to protect unlawful warrants.

In other words it's doing its job. Pulling voters into their boxes.

This is about America right? Or no its about the Democrats?

Thus memo udermines a serious problem and that is the fisa courts themselves.

The FISA court is indeed a problem, but the people who withheld vital information and thus fooled a judge issuing warrants MUST be punished - severely. We have had 18 months of politically motivated investigation undermining the entire govt of the USA.

That may be true. This memo doesn't prove that.

Hence it's doing its job as a distraction.

I think the IG will find the truth.

The biggest important issue to me is spying on Americans not in campaigns.

Sure I hate politicians of every flavor but I would like to see people get more pissed of they themselves are the victims of government abuse.

Obama started far before the election. And Bush was an extreme problem as well. Ashcroft was as bad as lynch.

So in terms of my rights which I actually care about this memo does nothing to bring the real problem to light IMO.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

How is that outrageous? You get put under surveillance because of rumors most times, and that's how they collect evidence against you. That's how investigations work, down to your local PD.

Rumors?

You have a pretty weird threshold of what constitutes probable cause for an investigation of this magnitude.

Says a lot really, that you believe RUMORS are enough to sick the intelligence community on your political opponents.

Wanna talk about being a Putin protege, this behavior basically spells it out.

link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

and yet not one person involved can say what specifically has been corroborated in the dossier. Even Fusiongps said it was not corroborated.

link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Comey was fired.

McCabe is on Terminal Leave and under a DOJ investigation.

Hows that so far?

And all the demotions on top.

Again...Strzoks "insurance policy" text referencing discussing it with McCabe was in August...FISA was granted in October....McCabe signed it.....

Pretty sure McCabe is about to lose his pension....

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

a reply to: AboveBoard

The initial request was in 2016 when it was denied.

That straight up went after Trump.

Then their tactic was change to guilt by association.

No. He’s been under surveillance since 2014. The memo leaves that out. I wonder why??

That warrant had expired. The attempt to get a new warrant was denied, which means the court saw no reason to allow surveillance of Page to resume. Then the dossier appears...

link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

a reply to: AboveBoard

The initial request was in 2016 when it was denied.

That straight up went after Trump.

Then their tactic was change to guilt by association.

No. He’s been under surveillance since 2014. The memo leaves that out. I wonder why??

Surveillance and a FISA warrant approving search of communications are entirely different animals. You leave that out. I wonder why??

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

So what part of this memo proves that obama or hillary did anything illegal.

link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Congrats for coming to your revelation. I came to that conclusion after he was elected and both parties acted like they wanted HRC. I said right from the beginning that Trump is neither GoP nor Dem.

He stands for a third party called We the People and it's not just for americans only.

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The FISA court is indeed a problem, but the people who withheld vital information and thus fooled a judge issuing warrants MUST be punished - severely. We have had 18 months of politically motivated investigation undermining the entire govt of the USA.

No. We have not had 18 months of politically motivated investigation. The congressional committees are investigating Russian interference in the US presidential election. Well, sort of and some more than others.

Nothing in the memo except one mention that Rod Rosenstein signed off on a reauth app ties into the Mueller investigation remotely. I suppose you could say the Strzok involvement but that was a month or less at the beginning, there's no actual evidence of impropriety by Strzok in here (I expected to see him tied to the FISA app in some way but no) and Mueller removed Strzok at the first hint of the perception of bias.

link   
Hey Folks... this is serious...

This puts the FBI and our entire Justice System in question if they can choose and pick the winners and losers, not only in elections, but in criminal court cases as well.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
YAHOO has a news division with journalists?

Well, I wouldn't go so far as that. They do post news that is presumably written by somebody. I wouldn't get carried away with that 'jounalist' label though.
edit on 2/2/18 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Adding to what you stated.

Bruce's (fbi) wife (gps) received 700000$ for who knows what, and Bruce decided to not say anything about that, and failed to mention other things relevant to the ongoing buisness of truthful investigation.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: luthier

None.

Probably about the same number as righties looking at how badly the fisa program has failed for decades to protect unlawful warrants.

In other words it's doing its job. Pulling voters into their boxes.

This is about America right? Or no its about the Democrats?

Thus memo udermines a serious problem and that is the fisa courts themselves.

The hilarious part is they're so fired up about Russia, and they're doing exactly what the Russians wanted. They've been using Russian propaganda to undermine the integrity of the US government. Thanks Democrats

link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Xcathdra

So what part of this memo proves that obama or hillary did anything illegal.

As I already stated those investigations are ongoing.

link   

originally posted by: proximo
Second - The Papadapolous supposed interaction was reported by a Hillary Clinton foundation donor, which is what kicked off the initial investigation - and likely also fed into this warrant. So it seems to me it is highly likely Hillary got all of this Russia stuff started in one way or another.

I saw that report. It looks like all roads -- literally every single one -- lead back to the Clintons. Is anyone surprised by this?

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TreetopControl
Hey Folks... this is serious...

This puts the FBI and our entire Justice System in question if they can choose and pick the winners and losers, not only in elections, but in criminal court cases as well.

Do you think that is something new.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

That's not good enough. If this memo proves criminal activity was done by obama or hillary then they need to be charged.

I'm only singling those two out because for the last few weeks I have heard a lot of loud voices here on ATS screaming that this memo will prove that obama is a criminal.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join