It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Lunges At Larry Nassar In Court This Morning Before Being Restrained

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Nassar is a marked man. He’ll receive his due justice in the purgatory known as the penitentiary. His days are numbered.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
Nassar is a marked man. He’ll receive his due justice in the purgatory known as the penitentiary. His days are numbered.

that put a smile on my face

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I found that video completely heart wrenching.

The way that poor man must feel not being able to do anything, feeling like he failed his daughter(s), I can't imagine it. I would feel so freaking terrible in his shoes, even though I know he doesn't deserve to feel that way, I understand it.

Listening to her sob terrified as her Dad went after that piece of crap. Poor girl, such an unfair thing to happen to a person.

Those cops handled that situation so well. I feel like you could see their hearts breaking having to intervene. I've seen something similar, and the cops acted the same way, trying so hard not to hurt the person and you know they felt a ton of sympathy and understanding. You all notice the one saying he understood? Ugh. I would have been emotional after that, and I don't even have kids.

It somehow reminded me of that scene in Mystic River where the father shows up to his daughter's murder scene.

I don't condone letting someone beat someone else. I get irritated by people that want convicted pedophiles to be murdered (though I understand the sentiment). That being said, I would have had a hard time not hard charging a second after this guy to get past the cops. At the end of the day, those cops probably saved that man and his daughter from some pretty serious stuff. He probably could have been sued, the jackass could have said the govt. didn't protect him, maybe a ton of weird eventualities. I'm glad he wasn't charged. If he had been, jury trial, nothing would come from it. Anyone watching that video understands his anguish even if we don't agree with the action.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join