It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Lunges At Larry Nassar In Court This Morning Before Being Restrained

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
As a father, I can understand the utter frustration, helplessness and rage this man must've felt, before lunging at the convicted Larry Nassar, the former doctor for USA Gymnastics and Michigan State University. Randall Margraves is the father of two young women, who had just spoken about how Nassar abused them, just before their father addressed the court.

"I would ask you, as part of the sentencing, to grant me five minutes in a locked room with this demon," he asked. "Would you give me one minute?" The judge declined, saying, "That's not how our legal system works." "Well, I'm going to have to," Margraves responded, and he launched into a sprint toward Nassar.

www.cnn.com...

It's a shame that he did this in front of his daughters and TV cameras, but the anger probably was brewing inside him for such a long time and he just snapped. It's difficult for many parents, including myself, to realize, that sometimes, we are unable to protect our vulnerable children from such scumbags. I'd loose my mind if this happened to one of my children and probably would consider doing the same thing this father attempted to do. Sometimes "legal" justice doesn't satisfy one's need for vengeance.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Just give him the damm 2 minutes.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well if I were a security officer in that court room I'd let him throw a few punches.
Better this SOB kill himself while there is still time because I can't imagine what his life would look like in prison.
Rot in hell.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
Well if I were a security officer in that court room I'd let him throw a few punches.
Better this SOB kill himself while there is still time because I can't imagine what his life would look like in prison.
Rot in hell.

Well now he is going to jail so hopefully a guard with a couple daughters gives him his damm 2 minutes.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Agreed!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
THREE of his daughters were molested by that creep.. I can't imagine the anger he must have.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Watching this clip and reading your post made me tear up and gave me chills. I have a little two year old beautiful girl. From a man that spent years trying to have a child was finally blessed with her at my ripe age of 40. I think if I were ever to be put in this situation, this man would not have been able to seen the inside of a courtroom. I don't blame this man one bit, and this is the type of case that IMO, the laws should be changed a bit.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Kudos to dad!

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

He'll get what's coming. If he even makes it that far.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The guy probably feels he failed as a father. He didn't protect his babies.

There are probably two main options, he didn't suspect anything(which has him questioning his ability as a father) or he did suspect something but liked the fame and pushed those feeling down (which is making him question his humanity) .

Either way, i can see why he's lashing out.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'd pay a few grand to some convicts family and see to it he got his ass beat every day and then passed around for some of the same treatment he gave those poor girls.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This was bound to happen…
I think the judge is overdoing this. Just put the son of a bitch away for life and end this endless nonsense of little girls going up there and haranguing this fool.

This guys daughters were laughing before the guy lunged after the pedophile.
There’s little therapeutic value to this

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Law and Justice are not the same thing. Pity Justice is rarely served.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Gotta learn to time it right so one can get in range.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Dude should be in a Liveleak video.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

I would do the same.
(I would fake tripping and falling on the floor to allow the father to get his punches in).

Criminals and murderers have far too many rights than their victims. They should feel the same kind of pain they inflicted on their victims. An eye for an eye.

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If my father did that in front of me to the man who raped and abused me, I'd have felt a sense of loyalty and relief. I'd have been proud of my father. I would do the same if anyone ever touched my son.

-Alee

posted on Feb, 2 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Judge should have called off the guards and allowed it.

Some people are too professional.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The judge is not going to punish him.

WOO-HOO!!!!

No big deal. I get the feeling that once all's said and done (especially done) in prison, this Nasser pervert will wish that it was only the girls' father who was whooping on him.

posted on Feb, 3 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
BTW, the OP's video link has been removed. Here's a newer one...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join